PDA

View Full Version : Rone & WAGG?

cuddlebear
10-08-2003, 09:32 AM
Has anyone tried

these 2 together with no other mones? I intend to try it today ...

A search for \"Rone & WAGG\" and

\"WAGG and Rone\" pulled up absolutely nothing, so does that make me a pioneer?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cuddles

DZorro
10-08-2003, 09:46 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Has anyone tried these 2 together with no other

mones? I intend to try it today ...

A search for \"Rone &amp; WAGG\" and \"WAGG and Rone\" pulled up

absolutely nothing, so does that make me a pioneer? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cuddles

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

This mix could work very well for some people, specificly for

those lonewolfs out there. Cause then they will project the nice guy effect. But if your already have a mister nice

guy on you, youd\'e better try another mix, cause then everyone will walk all over you. well if it\'s a chick i

would not mind that, ( hot chicks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ) but you will notice immidiatly

that even your parents will walk all over you. Not very nice prospect is it ??

DZorro,

Mtnjim
10-08-2003, 10:02 AM
\"...does that make

me a pioneer?\"

Are there any arrows in your back? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cuddlebear
10-08-2003, 10:05 AM
Well, I suppose a

woman giving me the cold shoulder or ignoring me completely is a type of \"arrow \" ...

To DZorro, you\'ve

got a point, but I guess I\'ve got to try it anyway, in the name of science

nonscents
10-08-2003, 11:18 AM
\"Cuddlebear\"

and \"lone wolf\" can\'t be used in the same sentence.

cuddlebear
10-08-2003, 11:35 AM
Nonscents gets

the award for best anagram /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I feel naked without at least some

NOL on so I broke down and added a couple drops of SPMO vanilla to the rone and WAGG. Too soon to report just now

cuddlebear
10-08-2003, 03:28 PM
OK, it\'s

official ... Rone/WAGG/SPMO is a winner ... lots of positive responses, unexpected appearances and reappearances and

just an overall good time.

And my attitude was somehow different too .. more likely to give the girls a gentle

face-to-face stare that was somehow non-threatening ...

One drop of Rone to forehead, one drop WAGG each cheek

(on face /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif ) One drop SPMO Vanilla (spiked with one drop Chem Set

Nol) applied to left wrist, then rubbed both wrists together, another drop SPMO on chest.

I\'ll be using

this for awhile /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cuddles

jamesdeanmartin
10-08-2003, 05:38 PM
I concur with

cuddle bear. I\'ve been getting my most consistent hits with a mix of rone, Wagg and SPMO.

take care,
JDM

cuddlebear
10-09-2003, 11:25 AM
There does seem

to be something about these three together. On day 2, I have already been offered a job by 2 different women, and I

wasn\'t even job-hunting! I had one woman put her arms around me today who never did so previously and I have

known her forever. And as a sort of bonus, there is something about this combo that makes ME feel better, which I

realize may also be contributing to my success ... good stuff so far ... I realize it would be an expensive inital

outlay to get the ingredients for this combo, but if you get results like what I have in the last 36 hrs, I\'d

think it would be worth it ...

More as it happens,

Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sunny
10-09-2003, 01:26 PM
Hey Cuddles,

that

sounds really interesting!

One thought: Isn\'t your combination of CS Rone, CS Nol and SPMO pretty similar to

SOE? Could just SOE/WAGG have a similar effect? I can\'t try it since I am too much at the beginners stage and

don\'t have the chemset.

Sunny

cuddlebear
10-09-2003, 02:05 PM
Yes, SOE/WAGG

could have a similar effect, after all it would be the same 3 \"active ingredients\" ... however, there are 2

differences which may or not may be important:

1) Each mone is in a separate place, nothing is actually

\"combined\" ...SOE is a pre-combined Nol/Rone product.

2) I believe I have a higher ratio of Rone to Nol

than is in SOE. I believe SOE is Nol/Rone 4:1.

These two \"differences\" may or may not actually make a

difference. But so far, this newest combo is the closest thing I have found to a holy grail. The only possible

drawback so far is that it seems to wear off quicker than I would like. I don\'t know WHAT is wearing off though,

since it could be any of the 3 mones ...

It\'s probably too soon to tell, but some of the preliminary results

have knocked my socks off .. and it\'s a good feeling ...

Cuddles

jamesdeanmartin
10-09-2003, 03:18 PM
I think

cuddles is on to something as well with not necessarily mixing mones but having different ones applied to different

parts of the body. (having different phero zones)

Somewhere along the way I started applying SOE only to the back

of my hands. These would help create a nice social aura around me and I use a combo of -nol and -none in my facial

hair and chest. Those two areas are more intimate and someone isn\'t going into that \"zone\" unless they are

interested in more intimate contact. I never really thought of it in those terms until cuddlebear brought it up but

it is something I\'ve been doing for the past couple of weeks.

take care,
JDM

cuddlebear
10-10-2003, 12:43 PM
Well, it looks

like whatever I was doing, I need to stick with it fairly strictly. I made one teeny-tiny modification today and it

is not doing as good for some reason. All I did was put 2 drops SPMO on wrists, instead of one there and one on

chest. But I was doing better with the drop on the chest. Or so it seems. Not that I\'m doing bad now, it just

isn\'t as obvious. Now the interesting thing will be what happens when I go back to the old arrangement.

There\'s probably no way to keep my expectations out of the equation, but I\'m going to try it anyways ...

Cuddles

Sunny
10-10-2003, 12:45 PM
Keep us up to date!!!

cuddlebear
10-10-2003, 01:03 PM
You know I will.

It\'s a reflex action now ... anytime anything noteworthy happens with mones in my life, it is usually less than

an hour before I am on here reporting ...

You all are my people, I\'m not gonna forget ya

cuddlebear
10-16-2003, 05:39 AM
I got an SOE gel

pack with my recent order of WAGG so I decided to try it yesterday. I like the scent a lot, although it didn\'t

seem to make females rush me or anything. I am still using WAGG &amp; NOL (not combined but on separate parts of

the body) and it isn\'t making me suicidal or anything. I am trying to work none back in the mix but I have to be

REALLY careful about that. A half a dab of none is about all I can get away with, if that.

I am experimenting

with cover scents now too. I must admit that I am REALLY jaded with dept store scents. They\'re all the same to

me and they just aren\'t that impressive.

More as it happens,
Cuddles

JohnnyM
10-16-2003, 09:47 PM
Please forgive my

ignorance, but I could not seem to find the answer searching, what is SPMO? Also, when you discuss using Rone, what

product are you using for that?

-- Johnny

Sagacious1420
10-17-2003, 01:36 AM
Please forgive my ignorance, but I could not seem

to find the answer searching, what is SPMO? Also, when you discuss using Rone, what product are you using for

that?

-- Johnny

SPMO- Super Primal Musk Oil

Rone can be

found in CS Rone, of course. Also, in SOE or AE.

W/out ignorance there can be no understanding!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

krtel
10-17-2003, 06:11 AM
This is interesting,

and it makes me wonder if it will eliminate the depression and \"weak\" perception side-effects of the notorious

WAGG + nol mix. I\'m glad to see that with the addition of some rone, it is working wonders for you. The thing is,

I don\'t suggest SoE. Remember when I tried to somehow implement WAGG into the original WKM#1 mix? Well, it led to

the known negative side-effects of wagg+nol. A possible cause could be the lack of sufficient rone (according to the

design of this \"mix\").

Krish

cuddlebear
10-17-2003, 07:32 AM
Hmmm .. left the

Rone out and whaddaya know, started to feel mild symptoms not too unlike those described in the warning posts ...

first chance gonna add the Rone back in and see what happens .. will let everyone know ..

Cuddles

echoKA79
10-17-2003, 08:36 PM
i\'m unsure if

this has been suggested before or if there\'s already a good reason why this shouldn\'t be done. however, what

about an AE/m and WAGG/m mix in some ratio?

DrSmellThis
10-18-2003, 01:31 AM
This thread

suggests to me that AE/WAGG might be a winner for those who like -none.

Here\'s an interesting article

about choice of sexual

partners:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&amp;db=PubMed&amp;list_uids=145

24006&amp;dopt=Abstract (\"http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&amp;db=PubMed&amp;list_uids=1452

4006&amp;dopt=Abstract\")

I like it for this thread because the effect of \'charisma\' is similar to

an attention getting effect that perfumers talk about with their version of -rone (derived from cedar), and because

the WAGG nice-guy effect seems also to be valued by women choosing sexual partners. This might help explain

psychologically why the rone/WAGG combo works well, if it in fact does.

CptKipling
10-18-2003, 05:11 AM
i\'m unsure if this has been suggested before or

if there\'s already a good reason why this shouldn\'t be done. however, what about an AE/m and WAGG/m mix in

some ratio?

I\'m currently testing this out, actually a

AE/TE/WAGG mix. I was looking into PI/WAGG, but it wasn\'t up to scratch.

Holmes
10-18-2003, 07:18 AM
Thanks for the

article link, DST. Very interesting. Not all that surprising, but interesting nonetheless.

According to those findings, -rone and WAGG should work

well indeed.

Holmes

Sagacious1420
10-18-2003, 07:14 PM
I was getting

good results w/ NPA/AE/WAGG, but I think even better w/ SOE added. Maybe I\'m one of the few who doesn\'t have

a problem w/ the WAGG/Nol combination, I dunno. Lately I\'ve been going in a different direction, increasing the

SOE and decreasing the WAGG.

At the moment my preferred combo is 2 dabs NPA (1x each neck pulse point): 3

drops AE/m (1x each neck pulse point)+(1 split between each wrist): 4 dabs WAGG (1x each neck pulse point)+(1x each

wrist): SOE (1x2\" on each side of neck)+(1x1\" on each wrist). A couple of sprays of cologne to the neck and I

spread it all around the neck w/ any extra going to the wrists. Really, this is just another variation of a combo I

started using a few months ago and have been expanding and trying to fine tune.

When I was using drops of WAGG, I

seemed to lose some of the sexual vibe and less flirty chattiness, more like confessions. Too much of the WAGG

effect, maybe. Now that I\'m dabbing and adding a bit more SOE, I get more sexual hits, touching/caressing

(sometimes more) and DIHLS + more \"come hither\" looks and approaches. A lot more \"is it hot in here\"

comments. People, myself included, seem more social and jovial...cracking jokes (increasingly dirty) and lots of

inuendo. I\'ve noticed more of a tendency for guys to hang around and socialize. Really starting to like this

combo for clubs.

Outside of clubs I\'ve been using only 2 drops of AE and 1 dab of NPA. If I use the club

version in other situations it seems overwhelming to women, but not in an intimidating way. It stops them in their

tracks and they\'re awestruck. Interactions seem more tense and a bit awkward feeling. With the more social

variation people, in general and especially women, seem more comfortable talking to me. Can\'t really say if

it\'s because I\'m using less none and rone in proportion to nol or not. But I am beginning to believe that

less WAGG is better, at least for me.

Visionary
03-06-2004, 11:08 PM
Well with the

recent hooplah about Rone adding a lot to mixes and giving the wearer a phero adrenalin buzz Im wondering has anyone

tried adding just Rone and WAGG together in a mix? Cuddlebear what were ur final conclusions as to the effects of

this mix?

Given that Rone seems to enhance mixes im curious as to what it will do with WAGG. Also if Rone and

WAGG together makes one depressed then there is always the possibility of using straight Nol without Rone with WAGG

and seeing what sort of results ull get....

pico
03-07-2004, 09:57 AM
I\'m very interested

in this.

From reading up on old posts about rone, it seems to intensify the current emotions of others, which can

be a very good, or at other times, a very bad thing.

Now does rone intensify the effects of the other pheromones?

So if someone meets you, and thinks, WHAT A GREAT GUY! Then would rone intensify the WAGG to become WHAT A

GREAT GREAT GREAT GUY YOU ARE!!!!?

The NOL would also make you more approachable perhaps.

AE + WAGG does seem

to be a good combo, also AE/w + WAGG is a consideration because it has a higher rone to nol ratio.

pico
03-14-2004, 06:03 AM
I have been testing

out AE + WAGG for the past two weeks and it seems to be an absolute killer combo!

It is great for day to day

use, and for going out too, when I add a few dabs of PI and maybe NPA too.

It makes girls want to talk to

you, want to know you, and they feel really comfortable with being around you. It is great for meeting new people

with.

Not sure what effect it has on males, I never take any notice of them anyway, I\'m a popular enough

guy already.

So here we are in order of most friendly first and getting more sexual:

1: 3 drops AE + 2

dabs WAGG. -Day to day use-
2: 3 drops AE + 2 dabs WAGG + 1 dab PI. -day to day use-
3: 3 drops AE + 2 dabs

WAGG + 2 or 3 dabs PI. -going out-
4: 3 drops AE + 2 dabs WAGG + 3 dabs PI + 1 dab NPA -clubbing use-

the

AE is used on pulse points and wrists.
the WAGG is used on front of hair and wrists.
the PI behind ears and

side of neck.
the NPA on chest, mixed with cologne.

has anyone else tested AE + WAGG?

bjf
03-14-2004, 06:09 AM
I like how you dab wagg

instead of doing drops.

How is the effectiveness of AE standalone for you?

pico
03-14-2004, 06:13 AM
yeah AE works well

standalone.
Its strange because when I first tried AE, I got a DIHL off just one drop. (but I\'ve had DIHL from

no mones before too (though v rarely), and I mean with dilated pupils etc)

But now I find 4 drops is most

effective, standalone.

Mad_Doc
03-16-2004, 12:46 PM
Ye AE and WAGG are

a fantastic combo, its all I wore at work for a month or 2 as its a a very \'safe\' mix, that nevr seemd to lead

to any negative reactions. The mix made me feel really confident as well. I only really stoped useing it in order to

experiment with different products.
However, when useing the mix out and about in pubs/clubs I found somthing

lacking, for some reason AE alone somtimes gets me stronger sexualy orientated hits in these situations

Sagacious1420
03-16-2004, 12:58 PM
Ye AE and WAGG are a fantastic combo, its all I

wore at work for a month or 2 as its a a very \'safe\' mix, that nevr seemd to lead to any negative reactions.

The mix made me feel really confident as well. I only really stoped useing it in order to experiment with different

products.
However, when useing the mix out and about in pubs/clubs I found somthing lacking, for some reason AE

alone somtimes gets me stronger sexualy orientated hits in these situations

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

How much WAGG do you use w/ AE? Do you use the same dosages for work and at pubs/clubs?

Mad_Doc
03-17-2004, 09:21 AM
For work its 1 drop

AE on neck and 1 drop WAGG on collar. I find its best to keep the none to a minimum at work.
In pubs/clubs its 3 or

4 drops AE on skin, and 1 or 2 drops WAGG on clothing.
Do\'nt get me wrong I get hits with the last combo its

just that AE alone seems to have a stronger effect at attracting women.

pico
03-17-2004, 10:19 AM
Mad Doc,
Try 4

drops AE and 2 dabs (with the dropper top off) WAGG for clubbing.
You may even want to add a dab of NPA or PI to

this. I find you can easily get away with a \"bit more\" none when wearing even small amounts of WAGG.

I

think 2 dabs is the optimum for WAGG - anymore with me and it seems to stop the other pheros having their attraction

effect, as I appear \"too nice!\"

just my 2cents

Sexyredhead
03-17-2004, 10:24 AM
Four drops?

Wow, that seems like a lot! Does that not give you a major buzz?

pico
03-17-2004, 10:28 AM
nah, I\'m not really

affected by pheromones myself!! I think too much none makes me aggressive, but that is when I use 3 drops of PI with

a drop of NPA ! (yes I\'ve actually done this, had people mouthing me off for no apparent reason. I went back home

and added 3 drops of WAGG. When I got back 30 mins later everything was normal again (no phero effects)

Sagacious1420
03-17-2004, 11:47 AM
For work its 1 drop AE on neck and 1 drop WAGG on

collar. I find its best to keep the none to a minimum at work.
In pubs/clubs its 3 or 4 drops AE on skin, and 1 or

2 drops WAGG on clothing.
Do\'nt get me wrong I get hits with the last combo its just that AE alone seems to have

a stronger effect at attracting women.

A 1 drop dose of AE sounds

reasonable for the work setting as it\'s a very minimal amount of none, but you could probably still get away w/

just a dab or two of WAGG along w/ this.

As far as getting better hits in clubs w/ AE solo, it\'s probably due

to the WAGG dosage you\'re using along w/ it. When I first began testing WAGG in phero combos, I found that drops

were less effective than dabs. For a while I was testing the buffering effect of WAGG on none and found that you

can match WAGG and none drop for drop w/out any OD reactions...no other reactions as well though. That is, equal

parts of WAGG and none seems to render the none ineffective somehow. For example, for a while I was using 4 drops

of NPA/m along w/ 4 drops of WAGG and I had no hits or OD reactions. For me 4 drops of NPA/m is a definite OD so I

can\'t attribute the lack of reactions to the NPA/WAGG combo to Indifference Theory and I didn\'t notice any

evidence of Social Hookup Theory as I would see definite OD reactions that much NPA solo. Now I doubt that matching

10 drops of WAGG w/ 10 drops of NPA/m would temper an OD reaction. lol

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I may be adventurous, but I\'m not that crazy.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I\'ve also

found that I had to be mindful of the ratio of nol to WAGG. For me, no more than 5 parts nol to 1 part WAGG works

best.

It\'s been a while since I\'ve done any drop/dab combos, but when I was, the one that worked best when

incorporating WAGG was 3 drops AE/m: 2 dabs NPA/m: 3 or 4 dabs of WAGG, iirc. Like I said, it\'s been a while. I

was getting good results w/ a combo of 3 drops AE/m: 2 dabs NPA/m: 3 drops SOE at the time and I think I just subbed

WAGG dabs for SOE drops. But if iirc, I started by replacing the 3 drops of SOE w/ 3 dabs of WAGG, but found that 4

dabs worked better.

HTH

Sexyredhead
03-17-2004, 12:45 PM
With more than

2 drops of AEw, I\'m bouncing off the walls and my adrenaline is crazy. I literally have to wash it off!
Does

that not happen with the guys wearing AEm? Or does the WAGG offset that effect?

Sagacious1420
03-17-2004, 01:05 PM
With more than 2 drops of AEw, I\'m bouncing off

the walls and my adrenaline is crazy. I literally have to wash it off!
Does that not happen with the guys wearing

AEm? Or does the WAGG offset that effect?

Given the effect that

rone has on you, I\'m curious as to whether you can differentiate the effect of the rone and none and to what

degree. It\'s quite possible that a 2 drop dose of AE/w is overwhelming because you are wearing it. I

posted in another thread about higher dosages being overwhelming in close proximity. I get a phero rush from AE/m

at a 2-3 drop dose, but it isn\'t overwhelming to me or others. I don\'t find that the addition of WAGG has any

noticable effect on me, but it definitely seems to for others. To me that just means that WAGG is doing it\'s job

of lessening the CE/LW perception that others can have of me.

Sexyredhead
03-17-2004, 01:22 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
With more than 2 drops of AEw, I\'m bouncing off the walls and my

adrenaline is crazy. I literally have to wash it off!
Does that not happen with the guys wearing AEm? Or does the

WAGG offset that effect?

Given the effect that rone has on you,

I\'m curious as to whether you can differentiate the effect of the rone and none and to what degree. It\'s

quite possible that a 2 drop dose of AE/w is overwhelming because you are wearing it. I posted in another

thread about higher dosages being overwhelming in close proximity. I get a phero rush from AE/m at a 2-3 drop dose,

but it isn\'t overwhelming to me or others. I don\'t find that the addition of WAGG has any noticable effect on

me, but it definitely seems to for others. To me that just means that WAGG is doing it\'s job of lessening the

CE/LW perception that others can have of me.

Are you asking if

I can differentiate the -rone and -none in the AEw or in general? I really think it\'s the -rone that\'s causing

the \'high\' I get from it. When I wear just -nol or -none, I don\'t get that reaction. Only when -rone is

thrown in the mix. (Again I wonder if it\'s the -rone itself that\'s causing this, or it\'s amplifying the

affects of the others?)
I think it is overwhelming to me because I\'m wearing it. I just wonder that the

guys don\'t get overwhelmed either when they wear so much! If I wear more than one drop of AEw, I have to mix it

in lotion and really spread it out, or I\'m high all day.

Sagacious1420
03-17-2004, 01:44 PM
Are you asking if I can differentiate the -rone and

-none in the AEw or in general? I really think it\'s the -rone that\'s causing the \'high\' I get from it.

When I wear just -nol or -none, I don\'t get that reaction. Only when -rone is thrown in the mix. (Again I wonder

if it\'s the -rone itself that\'s causing this, or it\'s amplifying the affects of the others?)
I think it

is overwhelming to me because I\'m wearing it. I just wonder that the guys don\'t get overwhelmed either

when they wear so much! If I wear more than one drop of AEw, I have to mix it in lotion and really spread it out,

or I\'m high all day.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Yeah, I was curious if it was the rone,

considering your comments about rone in the past. I don\'t think that rone has the same effect on men as it does

w/ women. I\'m not saying that it doesn\'t have an effect on men, it\'s just different. I think I posted

about the effect on me in the past. Maybe I can find that post....

Here it is. (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=women&amp;Number=107641&amp;page=&a

mp;view=&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=4&amp;vc=1\")

Gossamer_2701
03-17-2004, 02:37 PM
I\'ve tried

AE/w at 3d and did feel a bit of a buzz from it, but it wasn\'t as strong as the same amt of AE/m and didn\'t

last more than 25-30 min.

Mad_Doc
03-17-2004, 03:27 PM
Sagacious1420 and

Pico:Thanks for the advice, I will try dabs of WAGG this weekend to test it out. I take it ur dabbing the WAGG onto

the skin. I have tryd this a couple of times in the past, but only with NPA/w and that combo didnt do anything for

me.
As to WAGG negating the negative effects of none, last Sat night I wore 3 drops AE, 3 dabs APC, around the

local pubs. As all of this was applyde to my neck thats pushing the level where I start to see negative effects from

a few males. I was also wearing 2 drops WAGG applyde to my clothing that night however and it did make a big

difference, seeming to almost totally eliminate negative reactions.
Unfortunatly their wernt any sexual hits

though, apart from a few stares that I always get when I wear a half decent mix

bigdog
03-17-2004, 03:28 PM
I\'ve read on here

rone seems to get women revved up. I wonder how women would react to a guy with only a rone OD?

pico
03-19-2004, 03:36 AM
i recall a post where

some guy spilt tons of CS rone inside a girls car, and that girl from then on was really angry whenever she was in

her car for months I think...!
My thoughts are that rone works best in smaller quantities. A clue to this must be

the ratio of nol to rone in SOE - J Kohl must have done a lot of research into this before releasing SOE.

Max
03-19-2004, 07:36 PM
Well, that\'s what

I read from some posts in this forum. But how exactly I should go about mixing is still not very clear.

jvkohl
03-21-2004, 05:24 PM
A clue to this must be the ratio of nol to rone in

SOE - J Kohl must have done a lot of research into this before releasing SOE.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

1 mg/ml of rone in mineral oil was almost always considered
pleasant. 2mg/ml was almost always

aversive. Makes sense when you look at the amount secreted; differences in men and women, et al. But first I tried

it on several hundred people, to increase certainty.

pico
04-13-2004, 06:29 PM
I\'m interested in

two things:

Has anyone tried a rone heavy mix (about 50% rone) with WAGG?

Has anyone tried A1 + WAGG, and A1 +

Rone + WAGG?

In both cases I think there has to be some none and nol for the combo to work, but maybe trying out

not too much (25% of each maybe?), but I\'m just guessing this.