PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Love Scent Yahoogroup

Kari
10-07-2003, 12:56 PM
I searched under

\"pheromone,\" and found a yahoogroup specifcally for dissatisfied Love-Scent customers. I joined for, like, one

minute JUST to see what was in there.

There are 19 members, but only ONE message-- the \"welcome\" dated, I

think 3/01.

Brian
10-07-2003, 06:30 PM
Below is the

link. It\'s not a popular group. The only post was posted on March of 2001.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Click Here (\"http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Dissatified_LoveScent_Pher

omone_Group\")

belgareth
10-08-2003, 02:36 AM
Normally, we moderators would have an obligation to delete a link to a site created to slam Love Scent. But the

utter lack of postings in more than two years is so pathetic as to be comical. I am tempted to move this to the

humor section instead.

Brian
10-08-2003, 03:29 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Normally, we moderators would have an obligation to

delete a link to a site created to slam Love Scent.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

It may not

be for this site. There used to be a site with a similar name to this one. It may be a group slamming that site.

Anyway, I figured it would be ok. to post the link since there isn\'t any activity going on there.

Brian

belgareth
10-08-2003, 04:37 AM
You\'re right. I don\'t have a problem with it. More than anything, it\'s amusing.

Bruce
10-08-2003, 06:16 AM
Hi

Folks,

That group is about this Love Scent, but notice the date: 2001. I remember when that happened. I would

have placed it in 2000, but it must be the same incident. If it is the same, it has nothing to do with ordering or

customer support or anything. Back around that time, there was a small war going on between the Love Scent forum

and one of the seduction websites. Some influential people over there were of the oppinion that pheromones were a

big con job, which aggravated a few Love Scent customers enough to start posting over there that their seduction

system was screwed up somehow or another. Terrorist missions were being conducted back and forth and I was deleting

a lot of crap every day as I remember, or maybe just defending Love Scent. Then the whole thing passed and that

\"forum\" is a relic of those days.

Bruce

Kari
10-08-2003, 06:35 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Normally, we moderators would have an obligation to delete a link to a site

created to slam Love Scent.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

It may not be for this site. There used

to be a site with a similar name to this one. It may be a group slamming that site. Anyway, I figured it would be

ok. to post the link since there isn\'t any activity going on there.

Brian

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Exactly! I saw the lack of activity as a backhanded ENDORSEMENT of Love-Scent. One post. In two

years. Sad. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif