PDA

View Full Version : wooah Tony! Reaction with mones for the 1st time!?

AndyC
10-06-2003, 05:48 PM
Although i\'ve been a sceptic for a while now, i\'ve recently been swayed slightly to become a mone

\'believer\'.
I\'ve been trying mones for about half a year and my collection consists of AE/m, NPA, WAGG

& APC. I\'ve tried the individual mones by themselves and different mixes (JB#1). But not had any noticable

results.
I\'ve recently made up a test batch with a cover scent, NPA and WAGG, it seems to work ok. It\'s

actually Armani \'He\' deoderant, I had to spray it into a seperate bottle to be able to measure it out properly

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif, at a ratio of 4/1/1 (Deo/NPA/WAGG).
Note worthy reactions over

the few days i\'ve worn it are lots of sniffing around me (maybe everyone has the cold?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif). I was in HMV and there was a lass who stuck extremely close to

me while \'looking\' at dvds. At another cd store there was another girl who was walking to the check out but

kinda done a double take as she walked past me, as if to look at some cds i was looking at. Another time i walked

past a girl with her bf and she almost snapped her neck looking back at me

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
I\'m still experimenting with my collection but i\'m trying

to remain a little secptical as the reactions mentioned above may not necessarily be due to the mones.

Can anyone

recommend a long lasting cover scent to mix with NPA? I hear aqua di gio is good?

Sacogoo
10-07-2003, 07:50 AM
AndyC writes:
<<Can anyone recommend a long lasting cover scent to mix with NPA? I hear aqua di

gio is good?>>

I bought the Acqua di Gio, but I would have done things differently if I had to do it over

again. My impressions on buying a couple of good colognes to use in conjunction with the pheromones can be found in

the thread \"Colognes as a cover\" from about a week ago. Just go back a couple of pages.

AndyC
10-07-2003, 01:57 PM
thx for the heads up on that thread.