PDA

View Full Version : how long

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 06:16 PM
if i use Andro 4.2 alone how long will it take for a noticeable difference to occur among the females. like how long will it take before i can tell there is more attention towards me from females?? help is appreciated

**DONOTDELETE**
Hey Lion,
As far as how long it will take to notice a diff? Well I guess it depends on a few things...amount of pheros you are wearing, attitude, and just opening your eyes to actually see a change. I first did not notice the effects on others. I first noticed the effect upon my self. It\'s been called \"The Buzz\" among other things. I call it an ego boost. Then when you get the Dear in Headlights looks and just general goofiness from the ladies, you know you have it. Keep notes as far as the amount you place upon yourself and where. Would not want to find that magic ratio only to learn the next time that you forgot it. I have friend who uses Andro 4.2 alone and has fantastic results. He passed on that he uses one spray to the naked chest, then one over the front of chest clothes and a spray on the neck. Then he covers with his cologne. He said when he first used it he was applting 6 sprays total...and that was too much so he cut back a bit and found what worked for him.

**DONOTDELETE**
Oh man, I noticed \"stuff\" right away. I mixed just a little of the Additive into a carrier oil (claimed to have Pheros in it...). The first night I wore it to my little bar, this woman was *ALL* *OVER* *ME*. That don\'t happen in my world...

I wore it again this past Thursday night, and this girl who\'s in there a LOT not only smiled, but made a frightening amount of eye contact. If her boyfriend wasn\'t there, we WOULD have struck up a conversation... Odd thing is, she was about five feet away from me, and she\'d never even glanced at me before.
This may not sound like much, but I\'m average; she\'s an exotic dancer, so you can just imagine what she looks like! I don\'t even drive the bus for THAT league...

Also, I\'ve been wearing it to work, and I\'ve noticed EVERYONE is friendlier. Even the guys are less putz- like than usual! The boss is even more talkative around me, which is kind of odd, as he has a tendency to not discuss much, neither work-stuff nor smalltalk.

Recently got the PI and APC on that sale. Can\'t tell much on first day of PI, but it could be that the oil I\'m wearing leans too much into the Patchouli.

The experiment continues...

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 06:17 PM
I also noticed the effects right away. Unfortunately the results were negative until I got it down to a proper dose.(One spray for me, others use more.)

-----
evolve

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 06:17 PM
Hello,
I agree that the effects are immediate, but experimenting with the amount, spots on the body, added fragrance etc. is often important. Appearing safe, friendly, approachable or whatever, is also important or you could just make things worse for yourself. Clint Eastwood looks cool striding into a bar in an old western, but I don\'t think the girls in the minimart are goint to rush over to help him pick out a new pair of sunglasses.
Cheers,
Bruce