PDA

View Full Version : Which Way Sounds Best?

Woodson
10-05-2003, 09:30 AM
Okay... Should I

put one drop of npa on my wrist and put SOE over it or one drop of npa on my chin and SOE over it.
Which one do you

think will work better?

Since I\'m using SOE .. I don\'t have to put cologne over the npa since i have soe.

That should be safe right?

Thanks

Woodson
10-05-2003, 11:37 AM
any

suggestions?

Whitehall
10-05-2003, 12:15 PM
Wrists.

Otherwise, it will all go up your nose.

Woodson
10-05-2003, 08:30 PM
ya thats what I

thought. do you think i should put half a drop on each wrist and then put soe over it ofcourse.

or should I just

put the whole one drop on one wrist?

Sagacious1420
10-06-2003, 08:37 AM
I find

it\'s best to spread out the application as much as possible.

Woodson
10-07-2003, 08:05 PM
How about putting

a drop of npa on my neck, not on the chin but neck with soe on top of it?
Would that be better then the wrist

application?

I\'m trying to use this, I just got it in the mail, but I don\'t want to mess it up, because

I\'m going to be doing this
first time for my date with this girl. Just wanted to know what would be the best

way... to get success with the npa&soe.

Sacogoo
10-08-2003, 07:29 AM
Doggy style.

(Sorry, I couldn\'t help myself.) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Woodson
10-08-2003, 10:39 AM
With the npa I

got instructions telling me that its good to start for 1 part of npa and 4 parts of cologne. Is that on one part of

the body for instance on a wrist put a 1 drop of npa and then put 4 sprays of cologne on top of it? or 4 sprays in

general, wrist,neck etc.

Also... do I need to use cologne or would just using SOE as cologne be fine? or

should I use both the cologne and soe.

anyone that can clear this for me, appriciated very much,
thanks

DZorro
10-08-2003, 10:53 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
With the npa I got instructions telling me that its

good to start for 1 part of npa and 4 parts of cologne. Is that on one part of the body for instance on a wrist put

a 1 drop of npa and then put 4 sprays of cologne on top of it? or 4 sprays in general, wrist,neck etc.

Also...

do I need to use cologne or would just using SOE as cologne be fine? or should I use both the cologne and

soe.

anyone that can clear this for me, appriciated very much,
thanks

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Npa/m is real potent stuff, i don\'t think SOE/m alone will cut it, you will be needing

atleast a descent cover scent to cover NPA/m well. Hopes this helps you out.

DZorro,

Woodson
10-08-2003, 11:44 AM
so how about

putting 1 drop of npa then 2 rolls of soe on top of it plus hugo boss cologne 2 sprays?
on a wrist or neck.

Sacogoo
10-08-2003, 12:00 PM
so how about putting 1 drop of npa then 2 rolls of

soe on top of it plus hugo boss cologne 2 sprays?
on a wrist or neck.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Try the halo application method. Put the lighter scents on the outer parts of your body

(wrists), and put the stronger scents on the inside (neck, head, chest). Pull \'em in with the friendly, and them

slam \'em with the sexy once they get into the \"killing zone.\"

Personally, I would try to stay away from

mixing to obious scents (SOE and a cologne) as it just is going to create a chaotic maelstrom of olafactory

sensations.

Just as you wouldn\'t want to go to heavy on the pheromones, you don\'t want to go too heavy on

the cologne - which, if applied too generously, can be just as nauseating as a OD of mones. I\'ve found that a

half spray of the right cologne will effectively mask a dab of a raw \'none pheromone such as The Edge, Primal

Instinct or NPA.

Woodson
10-08-2003, 08:37 PM
okay..I\'ll

follow your instructions.. so I thought of this...drop of npa on neck plus one spray of boss cologne. And soe on

wrist, and behind ears maybe. Does this sound allright.. damn I feel like i\'m not gonna do this right, I just

don\'t want to mess up.

Sacogoo
10-09-2003, 07:08 AM
Woodson

writes:
I thought of this...drop of npa on neck

plus one spray of boss cologne. And soe on wrist, and behind ears maybe. Does this sound allright.. damn I feel like

i\'m not gonna do this right, I just don\'t want to mess up.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Easy there. Just play around with it. Everybody\'s body chemistry is different, and as such, you\'ll just

have to experiment with different applications to find out what pheromones, and the amount work right for you.

Rather than initially using two products together, you might just start with either the NPA or the SOE, see what the

reactions are to those individual \'mones, and then go from there. Try different placement points, amounts, etc.,

and figure out what works best. It\'s going to be trial and error for a while with any of the products.

Woodson
10-09-2003, 12:05 PM
well I used

soe.. that didnt do much, just a few social hits, I wanted to add something for sexual hits therefor I got npa.

Which Bruce suggested and also told to mix it with soe, thats why I want to mix npa with soe somehow just didnt know

how or where to apply it. and still not sure about adding cologne to it cause that I thing will screw up things big

time.

CptKipling
10-09-2003, 12:12 PM
Read the

cookbook.

oscar
10-09-2003, 02:47 PM
Woodson,

I\'ve seen you repeatedly speak of putting a drop of NPA on an application point and rolling SOE over

it. Since you seem like you really don\'t want to screw up, here\'s a bit of advice:
The roller ball of the SOE

bottle is like a revolving door. It goes both ways. It picks up product from inside the bottle and deposits it on

your skin, but it will also pick up whatever is on your skin and backwash it into the product that remains in the

bottle.

If you don\'t want to contaminate your SOE with NPA I\'d suggest you put a dab of NPA on the

application point, then encircle it with SOE, (it takes quite a bit of SOE to effectively cover NPA), and then mix

it together with a finger without allowing SOE\'s roller to come in contact with the

NPA.

Sacogoo,

\"Halo application method\"? Gee, why didn\'t I think of that?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Woodson
10-09-2003, 03:18 PM
Woodson,

I\'ve seen you repeatedly speak of

putting a drop of NPA on an application point and rolling SOE over it. Since you seem like you really don\'t want

to screw up, here\'s a bit of advice:
The roller ball of the SOE bottle is like a revolving door. It goes both

ways. It picks up product from inside the bottle and deposits it on your skin, but it will also pick up whatever is

on your skin and backwash it into the product that remains in the bottle.

If you don\'t want to contaminate

your SOE with NPA I\'d suggest you put a dab of NPA on the application point, then encircle it with SOE, (it takes

quite a bit of SOE to effectively cover NPA), and then mix it together with a finger without allowing SOE\'s

roller to come in contact with the NPA.

Sacogoo,

\"Halo application method\"? Gee, why

didn\'t I think of that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Oscar

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

thanks..

that makes sense. I\'ll do that.

CptKipling
10-11-2003, 03:11 PM

\"Halo application method\"? Gee, why didn\'t

I think of that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Oscar

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

lol

Woodson
10-12-2003, 11:41 AM
well i tried

the method with soe, tried to put a drop of npa on my neck.. but its freakin hard.. it just goes down, so i\'m

sure it was more than 1 drop, damn that alchol smell, then I tried to put soe over it.. not such a good idea.. you

need lots lots lots of soe, so basically screw mixing soe with npa. Next night what I did, I\'ve put npa on my

neck and spray about 4-5 sprays of hugo boss cologne and the smell was allright and better, with soe what I did I

just applied to my wrists and behind ears. I think this is the best way to do it, even though I didn\'t get

results. hahaha.damn.

DZorro
10-12-2003, 12:11 PM
well i tried the method with soe, tried to put a

drop of npa on my neck.. but its freakin hard.. it just goes down, so i\'m sure it was more than 1 drop, damn that

alchol smell, then I tried to put soe over it.. not such a good idea.. you need lots lots lots of soe, so basically

screw mixing soe with npa. Next night what I did, I\'ve put npa on my neck and spray about 4-5 sprays of hugo boss

cologne and the smell was allright and better, with soe what I did I just applied to my wrists and behind ears. I

think this is the best way to do it, even though I didn\'t get results. hahaha.damn.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Hugo Boss is indeed a good cologne to cover NPA/m smell. I use it alot myself. But when i wear

NPA/m, i always combine it with WAGG/m and then cover it both with a couple of sprays, with Hugo-Boss.

CptKipling
10-13-2003, 01:20 PM
well i tried the method with soe, tried to put a

drop of npa on my neck.. but its freakin hard.. it just goes down, so i\'m sure it was more than 1 drop, damn that

alchol smell, then I tried to put soe over it.. not such a good idea.. you need lots lots lots of soe, so basically

screw mixing soe with npa.

I\'m not quite sure what you\'ve

done here, but when you apply the NPA dont forget to rub it in. Oh and it actually better to remove the dropper cap

and dab.

Dab and rub...