PDA

View Full Version : WAGG didn't make me depressed!

HB_88
10-05-2003, 08:17 AM
FWIW, WAGG

didn\'t have any noticeable negative effects on me. I\'d received my order during the workweek, but didn\'t

even open the WAGG bottle until Saturday evening, for fear that it might throw me for a loop. I deliberately put on

some WAGG before bedtime to see if it would give me nightmares, and thankfully (so far) the answer is no. Having

had negative reactions to -NONE and A1, I was dreading WAGG--and was pleasantly surprised. Now all that remains to

be determined is what effect it\'ll have on women. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

HB_88

franki
10-05-2003, 08:18 AM
It

doesn\'t make me depressed either. :-)

HB_88
10-05-2003, 08:20 AM
Good

to know. A1, on the other hand, has good effects on women, but it gives me a headache and it usually makes me feel

(if not downright depressed) really disorganized.

HB_88

Whitehall
10-05-2003, 08:46 AM
I\'ve been using a

mix of APC, NPA, CS nol and WAGG daily and heavily for about a week now. Women seem to love it. However, the last

couple of days, I\'ve been feeling morose and weepy, not at all like my usual jovial, self-confident self.

I

blame the weepiness on long-term exposure to WAGG. Short term, it\'s OK but on a regular basis it does take

it\'s toll - at least on me.

A-1, on the other hand, can get to me within an hour\'s exposure.

\"Disorganized\" is a good word for it but also \"bummered.\"

jamesdeanmartin
10-05-2003, 09:01 AM
A-1 is killer on me. I used it a week or so back, three drops on the back of my hand and I rubbed it

into my facial hair and I had a headache all night long and completely felt like [censored] and had a horrible

time.

JDM

Starter
10-08-2003, 10:43 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Good to know. A1, on the other hand, has good

effects on women, but it gives me a headache and it usually makes me feel (if not downright depressed) really

disorganized.

HB_88

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Ah-HA!! Now I know what my

personal \'mone chemistry is! A lot of A1!! That must be why I\'m so disorganized!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Dave