PDA

View Full Version : Why does PI/m smell less than NPA or even TE?

Sunny
10-04-2003, 10:36 PM
Hi all!

I am at the beginning of my yourney into the world of mones...

After spending weeks of

reading literally thousands of posts on the formum (well hundreds at least), I have bought the most important

products and now it just takes a lot of time to experiment and see what works best for me.

I have one question

though (yes I know how to use the text search /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ):
I can smell the

-none in NPA and TE very strongly. However the stinky smell in PI is not nearly as intense, although PI contains

much more -none than TE and even a little more than NPA, right? Why is that???

I would be glad if one of you

pro\'s could take a minute for a reply. Thank you!

About myself: Mid 30s male from Germany, used Contact 18 for

a couple of weeks (mixed results - it stinks and was only really useful for clubbing) and just start experimenting

with SOE, NPA, WAGG, AE, PI/m, TE, PCC. Naturally I don\'t behave like an alpha male at all (often more the omega

male...). I have many female friends. They open up very much even without mones, but they almost always don\'t see

me as a real male but rather as an asexual best friend. The right trace of -none will come in handy here, I hope -

however my first try, just 2 (large) dabs, was obviously OD for me, even when worn with lots of SOE and WAGG. Much

more success with 1/2 dab. I am now experimenting with AE.

Sunny

franki
10-04-2003, 10:39 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

I can smell the -none in NPA and TE

very strongly. However the stinky smell in PI is not nearly as intense, although PI contains much more -none than TE

and even a little more than NPA, right? Why is that???

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Why oh

why? Perhaps because the secret ingredient in NPA/m and TE/m is even more stinkier than none.

Oh and good luck

with pheromones,

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Sunny
10-04-2003, 10:44 PM
Yes Franki that sounds logical. For some reason I did not think about the secret components as so

smelly but rather thought something is different about the PI, like they make the -none in a less smelly way.

However it must be the exact same molecule and so ist must smell the same, right?

Sunny

franki
10-04-2003, 10:49 PM
They say that because it is the same molecule it should smell the same. This doesn\'t explain some

differences in smell between -none products however. Another explanation that is thrown around is the differences in

manufacturing the product and impurities involved with this.

Sunny
10-04-2003, 10:51 PM
That sounds even more logical to me. Thanks for your input!

Sunny
10-04-2003, 11:52 PM
Oh and thanks for your wishes!
In a way pheros have already changed my life: Since I started

experimenting I am walking through my life much more with open eyes, observing everybody around me. This in itself

is a valuable change. And although I yet have to get big hits, the mones certainly have a huge influence on myself

(putting 1 dab NPA under my nose and then hit the gym... Woooahhhh!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif )

DingDong
10-04-2003, 11:53 PM
I actually did a post about this exact thing about a week ago...
here\'s the link...

PI/m Unscented.. (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=96073&amp;page=2&am

p;view=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=1\")

Sunny
10-04-2003, 11:56 PM
Yes, right, DingDong!
However I can smell -none very well, in any -none product except PI/m.

ToBeOrNotToBe
10-05-2003, 01:21 AM
I read in the info that came with the PI that it has special ingredients. Any info about that?

Sunny
10-05-2003, 09:08 AM
Don\'t ask me, I\'m a newbie...

CptKipling
10-05-2003, 09:46 AM
I read in the info that came with the

PI that it has special ingredients. Any info about that?

It\'s

in the carrier oil iirc

DingDong
10-05-2003, 03:34 PM
Yes, right, DingDong!
However I can

smell -none very well, in any -none product except PI/m.

I

don\'t think it\'s the -none we can smell cause I smell a nice stinky smell from TE and NPA, but I can\'t

smell a single damn thing from PI/m....
I wager it\'s probably just the special ingredients that we can smell

from TE and NPA....
ON a side note...
Are we sure that 1 in 4 males can\'t smell -none cause it sure seems like

a lot more are unable to smell it...

Sunny
10-06-2003, 01:07 AM
Well, this is the question:

- Is it the secret ingedients that we (all?) smell in NPA and TE so

strongly? Best described as close to cat piss? However I can smell exactly the same in Contact 18 for example.

-

Or is it some substance related to the production process of NPA and TE that we smell, as Franki has suggested?

-

Or is it the -none itself that we smell. Then why can we all (?) smell it in NPA and TE but not so much in PI/m and

not at all in AE (maybe in AE it\'s too little and well covered)?

- Or there maybe variations in the molecules

that we consider as -none? Sometimes I think that could be possible since people have different effects with

products from different labs even when the absolute and relative amounts of -none, -nol and -rone are identical.

Sunny
10-06-2003, 12:14 PM
A question to the chemset users: How does CS -none smell?
Strong like NPA/TE or more like PI/m?

oscar
10-07-2003, 03:06 PM
Sunny,

I wouldn\'t argue against any of the reasons suggested thus far for why NPA and TE smell

stronger of A-None than PI to some people. But there\'s one thing that I haven\'t seen brought up that might

well be a major contributing factor. The CARRIER.

Both NPA and TE are alcohol based. PI is oil based. The oil in

PI is nowhere near as quick as the alcohol in the LaCroy products in evaporating and carrying the A-None to the

nose. So while the concentration of PI is greater, the amount of A-None wafting from the bottle, or from a freshly

applied point on the skin is likely less than that which is carried by the more volatile alcohol based products.

Personally I find PI and NPA to be pretty similar in terms of overall stink. But, (and this runs strangely

contrary to what I wrote above about oil vs. alcohol) I think that Stone\'s Chem-Set A-None is slightly LESS

stinky than either PI or NPA.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif