PDA

View Full Version : I hate male aggresion

manchorito
10-04-2003, 05:44 PM
None gets me a

lot of sexual hits from girls, but a lot of male aggresion. I have to work to stay friends with my friends now. I

wear 1 spray of TE, 4 drops of AE, and some SOE, and i ran out of SPMO. I wana keep the none, should I wear a lot of

nol to balance it out so I can avoid the male aggresion?

Holmes
10-04-2003, 06:06 PM
WAGG.

Holmes

bsxs
10-04-2003, 06:08 PM
WAGG makes you sad

though.

manchorito
10-04-2003, 06:24 PM
Wait, I know

WAGG helps girls think you are a great guy who listens and all that stuff, but its the same with guys. They think

I\'m really cool and want to hang out with me?

Jones
10-05-2003, 08:41 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
None gets me a lot of sexual hits from girls, but a

lot of male aggresion. I have to work to stay friends with my friends now. I wear 1 spray of TE, 4 drops of AE, and

some SOE, and i ran out of SPMO. I wana keep the none, should I wear a lot of nol to balance it out so I can avoid

the male aggresion?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Have you considered that perhaps when you

wear mones, you unknowingly act more confident and perhaps arogant around your friends. I honestly doubt its the

none. But maybe you have been making careful observations, well anyways, just try acting more friendly and

deliberatly be non confrontational.

Whitehall
10-05-2003, 09:21 AM
Guess what - we males have to

compete for females. Just because you slather on some magic potion you bought on the internet doesn\'t mean that

you DESERVE the sexual favors of women.

Women chose winners and ignore losers. A winning race car driver, a star

quarterback, a best-selling novelist, a political leader - these guys got there because they met the competition and

prevailed. Even staying in the game shows merit. That is what makes them attractive to women.

So if the other

guys get testy in the bars when you\'re wearing \'none, the best thing you can do is compete back. If you\'re

not man enough to give bluster for bluster or at least lead them into civility, then stay home and

wack-off.

Here\'s a quote from Theodore Roosevelt that is good guidance:

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
\"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong

man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the

arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again

and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great

devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high

achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall

never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.\"

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

That\'s the kind of man who DESERVES the attention of women. And if a particular woman

doesn\'t judge a man based on that, then she doesn\'t deserve your respect.

Jones
10-05-2003, 09:28 AM
I really like that

quote.

I agree competetion is a good thing, but getting into fights over something meaningless is not.

manchorito
10-05-2003, 09:34 AM
That IS a good quote,

thats inspiring /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Whitehall
10-05-2003, 09:56 AM
Bar fights are

completely pointless and can usually be avoided with a little understanding of the psychology involved.

Yet, it

need seldom come to that. Since challenges are for display to an audience, the true alpha male will show

self-confidence and poise. The last few times such flare-ups have happened to me, the guy winds up buying me a

drink.

The tackiest scenarios are when the female sets up the confrontation to test her man against you. The

last time I rode a long-haul bus, the chick in the seat in front of me made a big deal of leaning her seat all the

back to where I had no leg room. Her young boyfriend, just out of prison, was being tested to see if he would give

her what she wanted. After he and I had a moment out of her earshot, I explained to the young man how he was being

setup - it helped that I had 5 inches of height and 40 lb on him. I explained that he would score more points by

telling her to be civil and considerate - be her leader, not her slave. It worked! The bus driver thought I was a

miracle worker.

Yet, would you resort to violence for just cause? Say, to break up a rape in progress? I\'d

like to think I would although I haven\'t been tested like that since I was 16.

Jones
10-05-2003, 11:59 AM
I never

realized it until recently, but women often just do that kind of stupid thing to test there man. They want them to

tell them to stop being a bitch. I hate girls that play games.

Whitehall
10-05-2003, 12:12 PM
When girls

start playing games like that, the best course is to call them on it. Be their leader, not their slave. Taking the

high road is better in the end.

Of course, women get so hot after their man fights for them! That\'s one

of the perks of being a divorce lawyer!

Jones
10-05-2003, 12:25 PM
True

dat.

You a divorce lawyer? That explains your unholy interest in relationships.

Sacogoo
10-06-2003, 07:01 AM
I never realized it until recently, but women often

just do that kind of stupid thing to test there man. They want them to tell them to stop being a bitch. I hate

girls that play games.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I love girls that play games. That\'s

what I bought the tie-down straps for!

manchorito
10-08-2003, 01:25 PM
Whitehall- I

tried your adive about being more aggressive back at them, but that didn\'t work out to well for me, I guess

I\'m not much of a trash talker. But a lot of my friends are aggressive, and one that I don\'t get a long with,

but is in our \"group\" would always just be a jackass yo me. So everytime he said anything to me, I would just

look back at him and smile. This worked awesome. Anytime and of my friends or aquaintances are an a**hole to me, I

just stare back and smile. The one guy I don\'t get along with is being all cool to me, but I still don\'t talk

much to him, and that seems to make him want to be my friend even harder, funny how that works.

Whitehall
10-08-2003, 07:00 PM
Jones,

No, not a divorce lawyer. My unholy interest in relationships is because people are the last frontier of

knowledge. They are so mysterious and complex yet understand how they relate to each other (and to me) seems to pay

off.

I\'m just a practical man.

Whitehall
10-08-2003, 07:00 PM
Jones,

No, not a divorce lawyer. My unholy interest in relationships is because people are the last frontier of

knowledge. They are so mysterious and complex yet understand how they relate to each other (and to me) seems to pay

off.

Whitehall
10-08-2003, 07:01 PM
Jones,

knowledge. They are so mysterious and complex yet understanding how they relate to each other (and to me) seems to

pay off.

Sagacious1420
10-08-2003, 07:52 PM
WH-

I think you\'re repeating yourself again...

Or is your interation intended for dramatic impact?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Watcher
10-10-2003, 12:54 PM
Heres some

advice call the behaviour in front of her for what it is - ie \"mate do you realise that when shes doing that its

her primative way of testing you up against other males and if you act like an ass that is showing her youre

weakness - try this mate tell her to stop being such a bitch if she really wants to be with you she should grow up

otherwise youre dumping her immature unfaithful ass on the curb and moving to something better\"

or in

whitehalls case his advice
I recently played this little game with a woman - playing mind games - i played back

over the course of the month - in the past shes chewed several men up because they were easy - well lets just say i

played her and taught her a good lesson - i slept with her once and didnt call her again - the one thing shes done a

few times to other guys and then she leads em on.

airslug
10-15-2003, 05:11 AM
Is -none

known to create aggression in other males? I put 2 sprays of TE on my shirt, respraying it daily on the same shirt

and sometimes the concentration can be quite high. I\'ve noticed an increase in the number of people giving me

trouble in my workplace.

CptKipling
10-15-2003, 10:28 AM
Is -none known to create aggression in other males?

I put 2 sprays of TE on my shirt, respraying it daily on the same shirt and sometimes the concentration can be quite

high. I\'ve noticed an increase in the number of people giving me trouble in my workplace.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

You could try actually reading around a bit, that\'s one of the first

things you will find.

Oh, and yes it is.

MysteriousMan
10-15-2003, 10:35 AM
none

together with your behaviour gets you into trouble.

MM

CptKipling
10-15-2003, 10:35 AM
Sorry that

was a bit callous, it\'s been a long day!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

franki
10-15-2003, 10:49 AM
I love the way

other guys show more respect for me when I am wearing -none. Cases of aggression towards me are very rare, but then,

I am not the exactly the shortest guy around, so that may help too..

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif