PDA

View Full Version : Do pheromones work in public speaking?

bsxs
10-04-2003, 05:17 PM
How

strong do you think the full radar is for pheromonal performance?

On a side note, I think it\'s incredible how

powerful pheromones are, it\'s one of the many mysterious things of life. And how using just a little too much can

reverse the effects, much like what Buddhism says about subtle energy being the most powerful.

Ash
10-04-2003, 05:46 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
How strong do you think the full radar is for

pheromonal performance?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

If you have the \"full radar\" that

would be very strong but if it\'s only half a radar then you\'re screwed cause half a radar isn\'t as strong

as a full radar. It\'s only half as strong!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ash

bsxs
10-04-2003, 05:47 PM
Word?

Ash
10-04-2003, 06:15 PM
Sorry about that last reply. I couldn\'t resist. If you\'re asking about the \"range\" or distance that mones

can project, it would be hard to say. Mones travel at 200 mph (so they say(who\'s they?) ) but they are going to

be dispersing over distance and may not be as effective as they are at close range. If you\'re wondering if they

can effect the mood in a large room I\'d say yes and no. Depends on the size of the room. A smaller class room

size group of people might be effected but a large group hall filled with people probably wouldn\'t be. I think

the largest benefit for a person speaking to a group of people would be in the \"boost\" of confidence that some

mones are reported to have on some people. I\'ve defiantly noticed big changes in the way I react to people while

I wear some mones. I\'m much more confident and confidence is what good speaking is all about. Knowing your topic

like nobody else is the best place to start on that; then add the right phero\'s and hey....you\'re another Bill

Clinton.
You\'ll have to experiment with mones to find the right one or right combination that will give you that

extra boost but if you don\'t know your topic your screwed. You\'ll only be half as strong. HAHA

Ash

bsxs
10-04-2003, 06:20 PM
Haha muuuch better. Wow thanks.