PDA

View Full Version : DESPERATE HERE :-[

zeu2003
10-03-2003, 11:39 AM
Hey people wu\'sup

its my first post here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Well, i bought for the first time

pheromones (pherx) and i actually can\'t say im a newbie because i read A LOT of information about it... But i

STILL have some questions that im dying to know the answer. here we go:

1) Is really one drop enough to turn

women on? I used one drop(as directed in the Pher\'x label) for the first time today, in school, and it really

didn\'t seem to work. And i would be pretty surprised if it worked, because i really can\'t see it and smell

it(although its smells a liiiitle bit). Overall, my question is: Are all the girls gonna be able to smell my

\"mones\" easily even using in such small amounts?

2) It really didnt seem to work this first day :-[ Do u guys

think its gonna work at all?

Just some technical info: Pherx has a amount of 2.5mg of mones(that they claim to

be pure, human, reagent-grade),and i used a drop in my shirt just a little below the neck area.
I also used

\"Calvin Klein - One\" in conjuction but applied in different spots. I got really excited about mones but now that

i have them they dont seem to work! Well maybe its a little bit early to get any conclusions, but i would like to

see results right away :-[

By the way, Im an average guy, 18yrs old, not the cutest guy in the world but not ugly

either.. Heres some pics i shot on my webcam:

http://www.wnportal.com/zeu.jpg (\"http://www.wnportal.com/zeu.jpg\") in case ur curious about how i look

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Thanks ppl /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
10-03-2003, 11:41 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
in case ur curious about how i look

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> You are adorable! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PheroX
10-03-2003, 11:43 AM
try using 3-5 drops

of pherx, i don\'t know exactly whats in it but 3-5 seems to be a good number for any pheromone. The only

pheromone i can use 1 drop with is PI

Watcher
10-03-2003, 12:53 PM
Dunno buy something

from this website - all the stuff actually works and love-scent is well established with a vastly superior pheromone

product range to anyone else.

Holmes
10-03-2003, 12:57 PM
love-scent is well established with a vastly

superior pheromone product range to anyone else.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Don\'t

delay...buy todaaaaaaay! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes

Sacogoo
10-03-2003, 01:00 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
in case ur curious about how i look

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\"> You are adorable! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Elana,

You are, without question, my favorite human being on the entire

internet - including myself. (And that\'s saying something knowing what an egotistical prick I am.)

Okay, with

that out of the way, on to business at hand: Zeu2003, why are you so desperate? You seem to be a decent looking

kid. What\'s up? Too shy to ask girls out, so you decided to see if pheromones would make them attack you as you

walked down the hall? Does a particular little hottie got your Jockeys in a bunch \'cause you professed your

undyling love for her and she turned you down cold, but you now want her to fall madly in love with you so you\'re

hoping that pheromones will make her swoon into your arms(from here on out known as the Manchorito Syndrome)? Is

teen angst just making you rip your hair out of your head because you have these undefinable feeling coursing

through your body/mind and you somehow (correctly) equate them to chicks, and you just need every single girl in

your school fall madly in love with you? Are you seeing every other guy you know get laid and you can\'t figure

out why it hasn\'t happened to you?

Why the desperation chief?

Elana
10-03-2003, 01:07 PM
Elana,

You are, without question, my favorite

human being on the entire internet - including myself. (And that\'s saying something knowing what an egotistical

prick I am.)

and you happen to have great taste.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Thank you, kindly

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
The feeling

is mutual

zeu2003
10-03-2003, 01:32 PM
The word

\"Desperate\" was just to make my topic a little bit more \"spicy\"

Indeed people say i am decent lookin and i bought pheromones

because everybody who bought it reported an increase of smiling, hugging, kissing, etc, and i found that would be

interesting to check that out, since people i don\'t know usually don\'t smile at me or start conversations as

much as people who use pherormones report. Today i used it and it was a normal day like every other day, and i just

got a little upset because i was the only one in more than 300 \"reviews\" from people in forums, websites, etc,

that the pheromones didnt seem to work. So yea im kinda \"desperate\",not to get girls falling over me but to get

answer for those questions. I am really looking to people smiling at me, people starting conversations, etc, rather

than getting the most beautiful woman in the senior year, because i know that\'s not gonna happen.

Holmes
10-03-2003, 01:38 PM
Try another product

from this site (as Watcher said).

Holmes

oscar
zeu2003,

PherX has

been discussed here at least once before.

The proper dose for PherX is probably somewhere between two and four

drops.

PherX\'s website is good for a laugh. They have a banner below the product name that says,

\"Androsterone Pheromone\", but there\'s no Androsterone in it.
How\'s that for inspiring confidence?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

The label clearly lists the \"5-alpha-yada-yada\" that

indicates that its active ingredient is AndrosteNONE, not AndrosteRONE.

The good news is that the package and

labeling indicate to me that this is probably made for the PherX people by Stone Labs, so it\'s likely that it

does contain real pheros. Basically the numbers indicate that it\'s an unscented version of PPA.

The bad news

is that you have to pay an extra 5 bucks for the privilege of getting your PPA without a fragrance.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Mtnjim
I think you need to

read more of the forum! There are LOTS of people discussing what doesn\'t work for them.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PheroX
10-03-2003, 01:56 PM
if its a scentless

ppa go wtih 3 drops, thats what i use when i wear ppa only. Also, add some cologne ontop of it to carry the scent.

Whenever i add a scent to afa i get better results than i would without a scent.

But like the others said, i\'d

buy something off love-scent. Go with the newbie pack or some ae/m. You can\'t go wrong with either one

Ash
10-03-2003, 01:59 PM
(from here on out known as the Manchorito Syndrome)

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I\'d

rather be in jail than be a teenager again! If only I knew then what I know now. Hmmm..what would I do? I\'d buy a

bottle of \"A Man\" and fly to Florida.

AzMike
10-03-2003, 02:38 PM
zeu2003, I

wouldn\'t come to any conclusions based on ONE test. You need to do dozens of \"field tests\" over a period of

a few months, before concluding that mones don\'t work, using varying dosages and products.

I will report my

very first test last nite, using PPA/m (cool river), 2 sprays from the LS atomizer sprayer. Each spray seems to be

1-2 drops??? No unusual reactions, positive or negative, from anyone, male or female. I thought the smell, though

not unpleasant, was a bit strong from 2 sprays, but no female that I got close to (in a dance class) had any

reaction to it, they just acted like they always have. No one backed away from me repulsed, so it didn\'t appear

to be an OD, and no one was any more affectionate than normal.

This is one and only one test, so I\'ve got

dozens of additional tests to do before making any conclusions. One thing I\'m curious about. There is almost no

alcohol consumed in these dance classes. Does anybody think that women who are at least slightly enebriated would

be much more susceptible to being affected by pheromones, as opposed to fully-sober women?

So, zeu2003, like the

others, I\'d recommend you buy a few products from L-S, and try them for a month or 2.

AzMike

Starter
10-04-2003, 06:29 PM

One thing I\'m curious about. There is

almost no alcohol consumed in these dance classes. Does anybody think that women who are at least slightly

enebriated would be much more susceptible to being affected by pheromones, as opposed to fully-sober

women?

Absolutely. My first test with \'mones in bars was

last night.

I was in a new place downtown. I was walking back and forth checking it out and listening to the

sound system. Lots of cute girls, but not my kind of music. As I\'m heading for the door this girl grabs be.

Very cute girl, but a bit young for me. It was loud and I couldn\'t hear what she was saying very well. She asks

me for my number. Where am I going? etc. A little chit-chat and I figure this one isn\'t my type at all. Gotta

go. Nice to meet you. Bye.

Off I went to visit a DJ friend of mine at another club. I go there almost every

weekend. This night the manager was drinking, which she usually doesn\'t do. (It was her birthday.) She was a

bit drunk, and we were talking about her renting a limo. When I got close to her she straight up started kissing

and sucking on my neck!! (Guess where the \'mones were?) She said \"I\'ve never been attracted to you

before...\" (No offense taken. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif ) Score one hard hit to the

\'mones and the alcohol. She would not likely have said or done any of that without the drinks.

On to the

bartender. Very cute, but involved with someone. This night she was very chatty. I\'ve never heard her talk

that much before. Hmmm.

My evaluation so far is that the \'mones do work. (I had my doubts before last

night.) Whomever they are working on may not tell you that they are working unless they have had a drink or three or

done something else that lowers their inhibitions. (Unfortunately they don\'t work specifically on your targets.

They are out there for everyone in the room.) You still have to be you. You still have to go after what you want.

They might open some random doors, but it\'s up to you whether you go in there. (metaphorically speaking, of

course) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif If you manage to open the right door, they might help

keep it open for you long enough for your target to get to know the nicer things about you that they may like.

Notes: I wore Musk Oil w/Nol, 5 drops in hair hours earlier. (from the beginner kit) One spray of this mix (5:1

ratio Musk Oil w/nol:TE mixed with Boss cologne (5 sprays) and alcohol to fill to 1/2 way in LS atomizer.) Refreshed

with TE one dab under each ear. and one spray from atomizer.

I\'m off to the next test.

Enjoy!