PDA

View Full Version : stop Erection

asuperdictator
10-02-2003, 01:25 PM
When ever I am making

out with a girl, even from the start, I get an erection. I\'m pretty sure this is bad, since it makes me seem like

an amateur. Is there anything to stop this for like 15 minutes, like a spray or pill or anything? I know experience

will help, but is there anything else?

Elana
10-02-2003, 01:39 PM
If you were making out

with me and you didn\'t get an erection, I would be so insulted and a bit turned off. It\'s sexy....go with it

Whitehall
10-02-2003, 01:42 PM
With most women in such a

situation, they\'ll take that as a sign of your appreciation. Women seem more put-off if you don\'t get a

hard-on. However, you do need to not lose your cool - you have to be able to control your actions in such

situations since women, especially young ones, can get scared if you\'re too much the raging bull too

soon.

I\'ve noticed that some women will deliberately provoke an erection on first meeting in a public space.

I think they are both testing and enticing.

Holmes
10-02-2003, 01:45 PM
Post deleted

by Holmes

Jones
10-02-2003, 02:13 PM
Whats the fun in making

out if you dont get to poke her?

Elana
10-02-2003, 02:28 PM
Exactly! We loved to be

poked....and some grinding is always welcome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

asuperdictator
10-02-2003, 02:29 PM
Oh, so its not

bad if girls can feel it if they are up on me or something. Well, I am a high schooler, so what do young girls think

of it, keep in my mind, the girls at my school aren\'t hard to get, most of them are at least a little slutty.

Elana
10-02-2003, 02:31 PM
Just let asuperdick be

himself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Mtnjim
10-02-2003, 02:43 PM
\"Is there anything to

stop this for like 15 minutes...\"

YES!, about 30 years!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And boy will you be sorry then!!

Sagacious1420
10-02-2003, 02:53 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
\"Is there anything to stop this for like 15

minutes...\"

YES!, about 30 years! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And boy will you be sorry

then!!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Sagacious1420
10-02-2003, 02:55 PM
If you were making out with me and you didn\'t

get an erection, I would be so insulted and a bit turned off. It\'s sexy....go with it

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I don\'t think you have anything to worry about, Elana!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Sagacious1420
10-02-2003, 03:06 PM
ASD-

Don\'t

worry about it, dude. Like WH said, a little self-control would serve you well. You sound perfectly normal. Hell,

when I was in High School, I was a walking erection...I didn\'t have to be making out w/ a chick...just give me a

good stiff breeze. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif What can I

say...I was a horndog...wait, what am I talking about...was, my a$$.

Enjoy it! Just don\'t lose your head.

Holmes
10-02-2003, 03:18 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
ASD-

Don\'t worry about it, dude. Like WH said, a little self-control

would serve you well. You sound perfectly normal. Hell, when I was in High School, I was a walking erection...I

didn\'t have to be making out w/ a chick...just give me a good stiff breeze.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif What can I say...I was a horndog...wait, what am I talking

about...was, my a$$. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Enjoy it! Just don\'t lose your head.

A walking

erection! LMAO. \"Ladies and gentlemen, the Walking Erections!\"

Good advice all, though.

Or as Col. Bruce

Hampton (of the aforementioned Erections) once sang: \"Count your blessings and use some

self-control.\"

Holmes

Sagacious1420
10-02-2003, 04:04 PM
Uh oh...did I

just give away my true identity...so much for anonymity. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Holmes
10-02-2003, 04:30 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes

Sacogoo
10-03-2003, 08:25 AM
\"Is there anything to stop this for like 15

minutes...\"

YES!, about 30 years! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And boy will you be sorry

then!!

Hell, I\'m now 36 and everytime I snuggle with my wife, I

could drive nails through oak with the boner I get. Hell, she ends up slapping me around half the night just

because Mr. Happy keeps doinking her while I sleep. She won\'t let me spoon her anymore because of his seemingly

constant agenda. (And to think that she was the one that wanted me to quit drinking and get back into the gym. If

she didn\'t want to deal with the consequences of her wishes, she should have just appreciated me as a out of

shape, beligerent drunk.)

High school? Forget about it. If you didn\'t get wood within the first two seconds

of making out with a girl, THEN I\'d worry about something being wrong. If you didn\'t get wood just thinking

about making out with a girl THEN I\'d worry about something being wrong. Heck, I\'m getting wood right now

myself talking about making out with some girl.

However, if you want to control your woody (Jesus H Christ,

what is wrong with the high school boys on this forum? Are they all completely nuts or something?), then I

recommend the following:

Hold your breath for as long as you can. Until you think you\'re going to explode.

That usually takes care of an unwanted erection pretty quickly. (I still use that method myself, and it works

wonders for me.)

Mtnjim
10-03-2003, 09:59 AM
\"Hell, I\'m now 36

and everytime I snuggle with my wife, I could drive nails through oak with the boner I get.\"

What!! Ya

bragging?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I\'m 56 and the same way, but it takes a couple of minutes for

it to happen. Everything else you said about the HS kids, I agree with.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif (Now if I could just find someone who wouldn\'t let me spoon)

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Kari
10-03-2003, 11:33 AM
I\'m a woman. Trust

me... it isn\'t a problem. We get used to men, er.... \"showing their feelings.\" &lt;g&gt; In fact, it\'s a

bit of an insult if your little soldier DOESN\'T \"salute.\"

DrSmellThis
10-03-2003, 12:13 PM
I\'m a woman. Trust me... it isn\'t a problem.

We get used to men, er.... \"showing their feelings.\" &lt;g&gt; In fact, it\'s a bit of an insult if your

little soldier DOESN\'T \"salute.\"

I do appreciate your

appreciation, to be sure! But expectation is another thing.

An insult? I\'ve heard this several times

recently from women here, and I bet some men have other thoughts brewing in the backs of their minds, such as: Since

when do women have a right to our particular bodily states? And whose responsibility is it to turn us on? Only our

own? The freedom to get insulted is a two way street. Maybe we\'ll get insulted sometimes if a women doesn\'t

make it hard for us. Maybe some time we\'ll be tired, annoyed with a woman, or something important will be

on our minds. Maybe certain women are just lame in bed, kiss without passion, or practice poor hygiene. Maybe... a

thousand things. There are a lot of complexities to the plumbing down there, which is tied to everything else in a

man\'s life and brain.

Elana
10-03-2003, 12:31 PM
I am not speaking for all

women. I am speaking for myself. Believe me.......I do everything possible to have a man turned on to the ultimate

degree. I have NEVER once had a problem in that department, so it\'s not too much pressure on the man I am with.

If I was in a make out session with a man and he didn\'t get an erection, I would think that there was something

wrong with him.

Flame away

Sacogoo
10-03-2003, 01:26 PM
I am not speaking for all women. I am speaking for

myself. Believe me.......I do everything possible to have a man turned on to the ultimate degree. I have NEVER once

had a problem in that department, so it\'s not too much pressure on the man I am with. If I was in a make out

session with a man and he didn\'t get an erection, I would think that there was something wrong with him.

Flame

away

Yeah, your dedication and devotion are amazing. (See the

sarcasm just dipping from the words?) As a guy, I get turned on by women in battered pajamas, no make up, and their

hair looking like a rats nest. Crap, I sincerely hope that there is reincarnation so that I can come back as a

woman. I\'ll take the once a month crap that comes with the menstrual cycle and menopause if it means I can get

laid basically any time that I want (if I come back as even a half way decent broad) and I get to put the screws to

the poor pathetic men who are trying to get into my pants. And I also want the ability to enjoy all those fun

little toys women get to play with. There\'s so much fun, exciting and erotic things on a womans body versus a

mans, it\'s not even fair. Personally, I don\'t see how a woman finds a guy sexy. A big hairy ape with a

dangling hunk of spiting flesh hanging above a sack of turkey skin with two marbles in it. Just the imagined visual

of a naked guy keeps me completely hetrosexual.

Yeah, you got it so hard in trying to turn guys on. tough

frickin\' job that\'s got to be.

Elana
10-03-2003, 01:29 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Personally, I don\'t see how a woman finds a guy sexy. A big hairy ape

with a dangling hunk of spiting flesh hanging above a sack of turkey skin with two marbles in it.

<hr

You just have no idea how beautiful you men are. And don\'t you dare

bad mouth the penis!

Mtnjim
10-03-2003, 01:36 PM
HEY!! Wait a

moment!!

I just realized that asuperdictator has a speech impediment.

He was really talking about the

California recall!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Holmes
10-03-2003, 01:41 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Oh God...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

You mean the \"Total Recall?\"

Holmes

Mtnjim
10-03-2003, 01:42 PM
I mean the one where we

might end up with \"The Govinator\"!

DrSmellThis
10-03-2003, 02:01 PM
When I was 22 I

finally got an opportunity to be with a sweet, stunningly sexy, and interesting woman I had socialized with

informally, and fantasized about for a whole year, while attached with my then girlfriend. Her name was Sarah. She

had messy long blonde hair, huge eyes, pouty lips, mousy girl-next door appeal, and was very slim (maybe, a Rosanna

Arquette or young Sondra Locke type). I didn\'t believe in cheating, but I eventually broke up with my girlfriend.

I was a competitive martial artist, in great shape, and was constantly horny. No one could have sensibly questioned

my vitality, stamina or libido.

I couldn\'t get it up however (AAArrrGGGhh! -- a definite regret to this

day, I admit, in case this isn\'t already clear), and spent the entire time going down on her instead, in a

desparate attempt to salvage the situation. I couldn\'t believe it, but I was still dealing with the recent

breakup, and I guess I underestimated that fact. So then it was graduation for me, but Sarah was a year younger; and

I visited her woman during the next school year. I had hoped to rekindle something. She was cordial but distant. She

might have resented me, or questioned my manhood, for my lack of \"performance\", I don\'t know. I do know I

would have [censored] her silly multiple times daily for at least a few years if I would have had the

chance.

No one is flaming anyone here. On the contrary, I think a little sensitivity is in order. Sometimes a

woman might do everything she knows to do, and a man might still have good reasons for not responding the way she

wants him to in their \"make out session\". It is understandable that a woman might wonder whether there is

something \"wrong\" with him. We are all human. But it is neither necessary, nor necessarily productive, to judge,

blame, or pathologize the man. Occasional erectile variations are in fact normal, despite the statements by the

virile gentlemen in this thread. If it becomes an issue, a gentle, and light-hearted discussion between partners is

recommended.

Elana
10-03-2003, 02:06 PM
If a man were to

ever have this issue with me (which just won\'t happen in my lifetime)

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif he would never have a clue that I was disappointed. I am being

honest on the forum, but I would never hurt a man and make him feel bad. I guess I would just feel the need to sex

it up a few notches until we made it work.

DrSmellThis
10-03-2003, 02:19 PM
A valiant attitude.

No complaints.

By the same token, women needn\'t blame themselves for stuff like that if/when it happens (and

they aren\'t as gifted as Elana /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif). Sometimes it just does, and

you make up for it in the morning.

I mean, um, it\'s never happened to me either. Oh - oops!

Kari
10-04-2003, 06:43 AM
Chill, honey.

We are

not talking about \"performance on demand.\" We are talking about a situation where the man and the woman are both

warmly receptive, and have done everthing they can think of to increase the ardor of the partner.

I am trying to

explain to the gentleman who started the thread that an erection, when he is with his lady in a loving situation, is

not a cause for embarassment. In fact, its absence might even cause the lady to be concerned about \"trying

harder\" to stimulate his interest.

So far, no gentleman has ever failed, to, er, \"meet the challenge\" with

me. I like to think that\'s because I try to be inventive with my \"encouragement.\"

BUT, if there is ever a

situation where the soldier isn\'t up to saluting, I, and I hope most women, would respond gracefully. This by

indicating satisfaction with hugging and cuddling. Or by taking other routes to satisfaction.

Because men are

more sexually vulnerable than women, I really don\'t think most women would descend to criticsm. At least, I hope

not.

DrSmellThis
10-05-2003, 06:43 PM
I\'m glad you

think so from your experience, and also hope you are right.

Kari
10-06-2003, 07:15 AM
Or, as Mae West once said,

\"A hard man is good to find.\"

Kari
10-06-2003, 08:02 AM
One woman, whose mate

couldn\'t get hard on the rare occasion, told me that the sexiest thing she could say to him was, \"That\'s OK,

honey-- we\'ll try again later.\" She said it got him hard EVERY time. Removed the performance anxiety, I guess.

Whitehall
10-06-2003, 10:03 AM
It has happened to me

a couple of times with a new woman where there just wasn\'t a second ocassion. The rare woman will just move on

and not give a guy a second chance.

Those are not the type of woman who earn a man\'s affections.

Kari
10-07-2003, 05:44 AM
Exactly.

xxxPantero
10-21-2003, 12:39 AM
SAGOCO: \"Yeah, your

dedication and devotion are amazing. (See the sarcasm just dipping from the words?) As a guy, I get turned on by

women in battered pajamas, no make up, and their hair looking like a rats nest. Crap, I sincerely hope that there is

reincarnation so that I can come back as a woman. I\'ll take the once a month crap that comes with the menstrual

cycle and menopause if it means I can get laid basically any time that I want (if I come back as even a half way

decent broad) and I get to put the screws to the poor pathetic men who are trying to get into my pants. And I also

want the ability to enjoy all those fun little toys women get to play with. There\'s so much fun, exciting and

things on a womans body versus a mans, it\'s not even fair. Personally, I don\'t see how a woman finds a guy

y. A big hairy ape with a dangling hunk of spiting flesh hanging above a sack of turkey skin with two marbles in

it. Just the imagined visual of a guy keeps me completely hetro .

Yeah, you got it so hard in trying to

turn guys on. tough frickin\' job that\'s got to

be.\"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------

Damn, as a man I resent that. Yeah, sometimes I think it might be fun to be a

woman for a while, but $hit, I love being a man! What the fvck are you comparing a guy to a \"big hairy ape with a

dangling hunk of spiting flesh hanging above a sack of turkey skin with two marbles in it.\" Have a little more

respect for your own gender.

I don\'t check out guys, but I DO care for my own body, and that\'s the LAST

description men should be stereotyped with.

\"Love your body\" right?

Skyy
11-11-2003, 01:13 PM
Well to sum it up in a few

words..

I think i\'m related to Pinocchio /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Sexyredhead
11-11-2003, 01:28 PM
The more you lie,

the bigger it gets?

I think the same thing happens with men and fish.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Skyy
11-11-2003, 01:46 PM
</font><blockquote><font

The more you lie, the bigger it gets?

I think the same thing happens with

men and fish. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

hmm maybe i worded it slightly bad

I mean im always hard

Kari
11-11-2003, 01:53 PM
</font><blockquote><font

The more you

lie, the bigger it gets?

I think the same thing happens with men and fish.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

<hr

hmm maybe i worded it slightly bad

I mean im always hard

Them we should

call you \"Woody.\"