PDA

View Full Version : Multiple mone tests

cuddlebear
10-02-2003, 06:43 AM
Hopefully, I will

be getting my shipment of WAGG in a few hours ... I will have None, Nol, Rone & WAGG for the first time ever and

will do various experiments with them and report back ... This should be interesting ... Since I\'m using chem kit

mones, the cover scents will be various colognes that I have hanging around. I want to see what happens when you

wear all four ...

Cuddles
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CptKipling
10-02-2003, 07:34 AM
Good luck

Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

cuddlebear
10-02-2003, 03:18 PM
Day 1 (well,

half a day, the WAGG arrived 1:00 PM): Kept it simple, put two drops of SPMO Vanilla (with one drop Chem Kit Nol

added to boost the Nol level) on wrists, and put two drops of WAGG on cheeks (the ones on my face) ...

Actually,

I started out with just the WAGG so I could confirm something I discovered when we were doing the WAGG tests. And

sure enough, I did. WAGG by itself doesn\'t seem to do anything that obvious, but wear it at the same time with

NOL and people are WAY more relaxed around you ... I have no trouble using the two together at all ... they

complement each other quite nicely ...

More to come ... by the way there is some sexuality in these hits, but

nothing over the top ...

Cuddles

Holmes
10-02-2003, 03:25 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
wear it at the same time with NOL and people are

WAY more relaxed around you ... I have no trouble using the two together at all ... they complement each other quite

nicely ...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Cool.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Holmes

Watcher
10-03-2003, 01:22 AM
Well WAGG goes

well with attraction which has some ANone so i guess WAGG-N and Anol chem set would get the same thing happening.

Not exactly the same ratios but still Anol heavy.
They do seem relaxed -still playing a bit with pheromones but

have reduced my usage - just forgot about the forum for a while been so busy have made $$$$ on the aussie

stockmarket rally and been busy gone from having $80000 AUS$ to having 180,000 $AUS on the back of the biotech rally

over here - almost have enough now to retire for a few years he he.

cuddlebear
10-04-2003, 07:04 AM
Day 2: Went

to get hair cut, put on the WAGG and SPMO Vanilla before leaving ... while I was getting my hair cut, one of the

other stylists came over and just \"hung around\" while doing quite a bit of hair-flipping ... she stayed there

practically the whole time, guess she didn\'t have a customer

All is going well with this, with just one problem. Either the

WAGG or the SPMO \"wears off\" after a few hours. I think I can carry the WAGG with me, but the SPMO is out of

the question, those containers leak like crazy.

OK, we\'re starting Day 3, guess I\'ll put the WAGG bottle

in my pocket ...

Cuddles

cuddlebear
10-04-2003, 12:05 PM
Whoops!

Apparently I O.D\'d today. Increased WAGG to 3 drops on face and put 5 drops SPMO on chest as well as the 2 that

were on my wrists. I did this because I was going to the mall .. oh well, waiting for some of it to wear off and

see what happens /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

cuddlebear
10-04-2003, 06:06 PM
Update: The

mones actually must have cooled down to a below-OD level because I went out tonight to get a bite and ended up with

a really nice (and hot) lady, who I had met for the first time, not only giving me a ride home but asking for my

e-mail address! And I thought I would have to write today off. Tell me mones don\'t work now, skeptics!

This

would have been unheard of for me without mones.

I think the next few weeks are going to be great fun

Cuddles

CptKipling
10-05-2003, 10:10 AM
Good stuff

cuddles!

cuddlebear
10-05-2003, 12:49 PM
Update: She

e-mailed me within an hour of dropping me off. Not bad, eh? Especially considering that she lives on the other

side of town /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I love seeing this stuff work ...

Cuddles