PDA

View Full Version : What would you do with all these?

cuddlebear
10-01-2003, 11:20 AM
OK, I want some input. I currently have PI/m, Chem Set Nol, Chem Set Rone and some WAGG should be arriving tomorrow .. I should be able to have a little fun with all this stuff around .. my question to each of you is: \"What would you do if you had all 4 of these?\"

I expect some interesting answers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cuddles

CptKipling
10-01-2003, 11:24 AM
First i would try a mix of PI and CS -rone, because I\'ve always wondered...

Then I would try a mix of PI and WAGG.

Holmes
10-01-2003, 11:27 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Then I would try a mix of PI and WAGG.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I agree. PI/m + WAGG should be awesome.

I thought that mixing WAGG and -nol wasn\'t the greatest idea...

Holmes

cuddlebear
10-01-2003, 11:27 AM
I already tried the PI/CS Rone combo before, when you initially combine them the Rone is quite effective in masking the None smell, but the actual results were inconclusive. Perhaps I\'ll try that again. I have not tried either None + WAGG or Rone + WAGG ....

Cuddles

cuddlebear
10-01-2003, 11:31 AM
To Holmes: I had GREAT results with WAGG + Nol. To be precise, I had a room full of happy, giggling females. And these were girls I have known a long time but have never seen quite like that ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Holmes
10-01-2003, 11:34 AM
Really? How much of each did you use?

Holmes

cuddlebear
10-01-2003, 11:37 AM
Well I\'m not sure about how much WAGG because I did spill a bit from the test bottle and in an effort not to waste it, just smeared it on my jacket. The NOL content was probably not really high, but I believe it was a combination of Polo Sport and NOL concentrate. All I know is that these girls did not behave that way before, and haven\'t since. I do plan on repeating the experiment /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Cuddles

Holmes
10-01-2003, 11:47 AM
Excellent. I would think then that the PI/-nol/WAGG combo might be a good one indeed.

With all four, perhaps you could get something of a nuclear strength AE going...

Holmes

cuddlebear
10-01-2003, 11:50 AM
Is that what you would do if you had all four? I\'m interested in seeing what all the various members would do if they had these four products. You know, I really don\'t have much of an excuse for not getting some hits now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Brian
10-02-2003, 09:45 AM
Cuddlebear,

I\'d go with the PI + Wagg combo. I can\'t use heavy none products unless they\'re diluted.

When I use wagg in combination with a heavy none product, I don\'t need to dilute it. Wagg takes the irritability

factor out of the none. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Brian

DZorro
10-02-2003, 10:00 AM
Is that what you would do if you had all four?

I\'m interested in seeing what all the various members would do if they had these four products. You know, I

really don\'t have much of an excuse for not getting some hits now

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Actually i

tried it before too, and had great results with it too, just like you discribed, but using too much nol will give

evry one a headacke /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

DZorro,

Sagacious1420
10-02-2003, 10:16 AM
Cuddlebear,

I\'d go with the PI +

Wagg combo. I can\'t use heavy none products unless they\'re diluted. When I use wagg in combination with a

heavy none product, I don\'t need to dilute it. Wagg takes the irritability factor out of the none.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Brian

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Brian-

Glad to see this post. Confirms my own experiences. I posted a while back about

trying WAGG w/ what would be an OD amount of NPA/m. I used 4 drops each NPA/m and WAGG. I got no adverse reactions

and at first thought that I had rendered myself \"invisible\" until I got a nice hit from a very attractive young

lady. I recently tested a new mix that was a definite OD, but found that none of the adverse reactions were

directed at me. Curious indeed. IMHO, it was the WAGG that exempted me from the posturing and

aggression.

Interestingly, when I added a bit of SOE to the mix things balanced out nicely. So I\'ve come to

the conclusion that (at least for me) WAGG and SOE are a good combo. However, I have to be careful about the

proportion of the two or I lose the sexual appeal. So, I have to use a lesser amount of SOE when combined w/ WAGG,

otherwise I get too much of a \"great guy\" effect.