PDA

View Full Version : the old WKM#1? or the new one with WAGG?

nczeebs
09-30-2003, 10:13 PM
Hey guys,

I was wondering if any of you have tried that mix that has 2 WAGG:2 NPA/m:1 PI/m or any of the variations and how it has been going for ya. Because now i either have to buy some SOE or WAGG. Also, do you guys prefer application on clothes or skin? Honestly, lately i have been applying a little to both instead of just skin and i have been much better around the women. I was applying about a small dab of NPA, small dab of PI/m with a dab of left over AE/m. I guess it also doesn\'t hurt that I am acting a little less desperate than i was a little while ago. So any suggestions are welcome. thanks

nczeebs

nczeebs
10-01-2003, 10:48 AM
bump

please people, a little help here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

krtel
10-01-2003, 07:09 PM
The only variation right now that has been proven to deliver consistent and strong hits is the one with SoE. This

is not to say that the one with WAGG isn\'t just as good or better, but rather, it is experimental. Once I\'m

done experimenting, I will report the results! :-)

Krish

bsxs
10-04-2003, 05:39 PM
The old one is king. If you want the alpha male image, if you want people to look to you as \'the one\' and

don\'t mind some people being a little nervous around you, original WKM#1 is PERFECTO.