PDA

View Full Version : Jumping right in... (I'm a Fast Starter) :)

Starter
09-29-2003, 10:39 PM
Hello Everyone,

I am yet another Pheromone Neophyte. I just received my beginner kit and since ordering I have spent hours and hours reading and enjoying this board, at times LMAO and also learning as much as I could. Thanks to everyone for the good laughs and for sharing all your insights.

Maybe its because I read too much too quickly, but I am still unsure what the likely effects of each of the different pheromones are. I think it would be very helpful to have a chart showing each specific pheromone, it\'s effect on women, its effect on men and possibly its effect in enhancing other pheromones. Something like this: (For illustration purposes only, not that I know what I\'m talking about.)

Pheromone:
Androstenone
Effect on wearer ________________________________
Effect on Men Increases respect and influence
Effect on Women Attracts _______ (type of) women
OD Symptom w/women Scares women away
OD Symptom w/ Men Increases aggression

Androstenol:
Effect on wearer
Effect on Men
Effect on Women
OD symptom w/ Men
OD symptom w/ Women

ETC. ETC.

I would like to comple such a chart if one doesn\'t exist. Is there such a resource that I have not yet found? If so, could someone direct me to it?

If one were to be created, I realize the data about the effects will be generalized, but at least it would give us newbies a starting point from which to choose which \'mone (or combination) to wear for a particular purpose. Those of you who have been mixing up concoctions for years probably have a wealth of valuable data to contribute to \"we the inexperienced.\" Without such a resource I would probably have to ask way too many silly questions before I got the hang of this stuff. For that reason I figured it would be best to distill many silly questions into one very big silly question and save bandwidth. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

All help is appreciated.

TIA!

Dave

franki
09-29-2003, 10:44 PM
Alot of stuff like that is in the Pheromone Cookbook. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

CptKipling
09-30-2003, 09:18 AM
Yup!

Watcher
10-03-2003, 01:24 AM
So starter how you holding up - trust me theres lots to learn from a old hand that has been absent for

a while