PDA

View Full Version : So many choices, various solutions

JimE
09-29-2003, 08:16 PM
I am new to the site, have read most of the posts from the past couple of months, as well as cookbook, etc. I have ordered a ton of product and still haven\'t figured out what is what yet. I know most or all of the answers are there but most of the time, can\'t remember where I found them. Here is my question:

I have the following products in my possession now and would like to know the suggested useage or benefit of each and then suggested combination to get me the best sexual hits. Some are roll on, some have open tops for pouring or dabbing, some have droppers, others have a plastic insert with hole in top which makes it harder to get liquid out (I am not sure how this top is supposed to be used). This is my current arsenal:

1) The Edge (unscented) - Open top
2) Alter-Ego - Dropper
3) Pheromone Additive for Men - plastic insert
4) Primal Instinct - plastic insert
5) Scent of Eros - roll on
6) Musk with Androstenol - dropper
7) Pheromol Factor for Men - plastic insert
8) Passion Copulin Concentrate (PCC) - Roll On
9) Lure for Him - open top
10) Pure Instinct - plastic insert

I don\'t recall which ones are none, nol, or rones. What goes good together, etc. I notice that when I wear Lure, PI, AE, or TE, I get a little bit of a headache.

I am a 38 yr. old male that is full of confidence except on the initial approach.

I would love the experts to give your response to what these are good for and suggested combinations. Which ones should I avoid wearing together, etc. I am sure you get tired of this but it helps alot of us newbies because it isn\'t so easy to dig all this information out. I also notice that the cookbook doesn\'t have some of these in the suggested mixes.

Thanks for your help,

JimE

Sacogoo
10-06-2003, 01:45 PM
JimE writes:
<<I don\'t recall which ones are none, nol, or rones.>>

Check out the \"Table of

Products offered at Love-Scent\" button after you hit the \"Pheromone Reference Material\" hot link on the header

of this page. It will give you a great breakdown of most of the products you now have in your

possession.

<<I would love the experts to give your response to what these are good for and suggested

combinations.>>

While still experimenting with various combinations as far as effectiveness, I am still

pretty much a single product user. I don\'t like mixing the products as I figure that the guys designing this

stuff have already done most of the quality mixing and have bottled the single product based on their

\"mix.\"

That being said, I have started to throw some stuff together, and these are currently my

favorites:

1. The Thunder from Down Under Mix
- One spray of Andro 4.2 to the throat/upper chest, and two shots

of Attraction (one to the top of head/hair and one to back of the forearms which keeps it from getting

wiped/washed/rubbed off better than the wrist area). I\'ll use a cover scent on the shot of Andro and leave the

Attraction raw.

I\'ve been getting some favorable results from this combo, particularly from women in their

30\'s and 40\'s. Best instance so far was recently in the gym (perfect testing ground, btw) when I was doing

dumbbell curls when I notice that there were three women (the only three women on the weight floor, btw) within 10

feet of me suddenly doing exercises, milling around, etc. Two of the three struck up conversation with me, and I

even thought I saw a bit of jockeying going on between the two in terms of \"pay attention to me rather than that

bitch.\" One was about 20, the other was 40 (because she told me, as well as telling me about her new nutritional

program, blah, blah, blah.) with absolutely incredible abs and a smoking body. When I moved over to do my ab work,

there were another couple of women who initiated conversations with me. This typically does not happen to me in the

gym as I probably come off a bit intense and standoffish when I\'m working out.

2. The Screw the PMS, I wanna

get laid! Mix
- Three dabs of Pheromax (one behind each ear/side of throat and one to the upper chest area); 1/4

pack of an SOE Gel Pack (a little on the wrists, a little on the inside of the thighs); 1 dab of The Edge (to the

pubis).

- You gotta be careful with the Pheromax as it\'s some potent stuff. (I was initially going with two

sprays, but I noticed/sensed interest from my wife, she would yo-yo herself with me, i.e., she would try to get

closer, but then repel back. Closer, back. Closer, back. I also had trouble sleeping with the two Pheromax sprays

applied.) When I went to the dab, and added the SOE (just a touch), it seemed her olafactory sense went into hyper

drive, which then triggered the booty call. The Edge was put on as an incentive/bonus to make it get a little wild

and out of control as things heated up down there. Used this twice, and both times we ended up with wild animal sex

- sweating, panting, primal, nasty, grinding, pull out the toys type of sex. Good stuff.

DingDong
10-06-2003, 11:51 PM
Hey JimE, Welcome to the forums...
Sounds like you got quite the arsenal of mones there...
Well my best

suggestion to you for finding out about the mones you have is to visit this link

Best threads for Newbies (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=89680&page=0&am

p;view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1\")
Franki put it up for the newbies

and let me tell you it has everythign you need to know about almost everything there including some mixes...
Also

use the search function. I find that if you\'re pondering about something that chances are someone else wondered

about it before as well....
And don\'t ever feel compelled to ask anything...
The people on this forum are the

most welcoming I\'ve ever come across...

Brian
10-07-2003, 04:03 AM
JimE,

Welcome to the forum. You\'ve got a lot of toys for a newbie.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif As for the contents of the products you have, go to the

\"Pheromone Reference Material\" page. If a product is not listed, it\'s because the contents are unknown for

the product or the phero content is very low. As for using the products, I suggest that you try each individually to

see what each will do for you. Start out using minute amounts, and work your way up from there. Since everyone is

different, experimentation on your part is necessary. There is no magic mix here. Trial and error, is what gives

results. Good Luck! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Brian

Kari
10-07-2003, 02:01 PM
Yes,

the folks on this list are WONDERFUL. Remember, kid, a lt of it works with your personal chemistry. That\'s why it

takes a lot of play an experimentation to find YOUR product or combo.

Another thing...... I always dab a little

just under my nose. Gives me a shot of confidence. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif