PDA

View Full Version : PI/m Unscented Version...

DingDong
09-28-2003, 03:33 PM
Just wondering if there is suppossed to be ANY scent to the unscented version because I know it is heavy on -none and I can\'t smell ANYTHING from that bottle. Like nothing at all.

PheroX
09-28-2003, 05:34 PM
i can\'t smell the none either, to some it will be very stinky so use a good cover cologne. I like using polo blue with it.

CptKipling
09-30-2003, 09:32 AM
Oh yes it stinks i you have the nose for it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

skeptic
09-30-2003, 08:25 PM
A large number of males are incapable of smelling -none or -nol. I just got my first order, which contained a bottle of TE, and I also cannot smell anything at all other than ethanol.

Brian
10-01-2003, 03:47 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
A large number of males are incapable of smelling -none or -nol.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Some females as well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I wonder if a none product is less effective on women who can\'t smell none? Does anyone know the answer to this? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Kari
10-01-2003, 06:51 AM
Yes, it is. I can\'t smell it, but I can FEEL it. BTW-- to me Primal/w smells slightly metallic, but very pleasant.

Elana
10-01-2003, 06:52 AM
Kari.....PI/M and PI/W are totally different. The men\'s is None and the women\'s in Nol w/cops.

Sagacious1420
10-01-2003, 09:02 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Yes, it is. I can\'t smell it, but I can FEEL it. BTW-- to me Primal/w smells slightly metallic, but very pleasant.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Interesting...I find copulins (natural or synthetic) to have a certain mineral quality...so maybe it isn\'t just me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif It actually wasn\'t until I experienced syntheic copulins that I made the connection and realized that this must be the source of that mineral character. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Btw, care to elaborate on this FEELing for us?

Kari
10-01-2003, 10:40 AM
Warm.. sometimes sexual, sometimes not. But, definately communicative and sort of... \"fond.\" I want to talk and to touch.