PDA

View Full Version : PPA ordered

AzMike
09-26-2003, 07:00 PM
I just went ahead and ordered PPA/m, so I\'ll be posting my own results with it, a few weeks from now. Also got a Newbie pack (TE, SOE gel pack). Am looking forward to some \"field tests\". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Has anyone read books by Ron Louis and David Copeland? (How to Succeed With Women, etc)? Just curious. They do take a dim view of pheros in those books, stating they don\'t work. But I suppose they may be encouraging less phero sales, to get more sales of their books.

So, I pledge to post my initial results with PPA and TE here, within the next few weeks. I\'ll try to observe things as objectively as possible. I will admit I get in too many \"friendship\" relationships with women, and from some of the posts here, feel that the main thing I need to help correct that is -none, not -nol or -rone. Correct me if I\'m wrong on that. (Note that I realize pheros won\'t work miracles by themselves, I just want to have one more weapon in my arsenal.) Also, most women I\'d interact with would be 30 and up; is it true -none works better with 30+ women than younger ones?

AzMike