PDA

View Full Version : Trying the EWWWWWWWW

Kari
09-26-2003, 07:16 AM
Yikes! I had to put it into a tupperware thing even to put it into the bathroom closet. The stink wafted out every time I opened the door.

I put one drop of EW into a whole bottle of APC. I don\'t know if people can smell it, but it doesn\'t stink. Am afraid to try two drops.

Elana
09-26-2003, 07:19 AM
Just curious as to how big the APC bottle was. They have two sizes. I haven\'t played around with EW much. A wonderful man on the forum sent me a beautiful mix made with the old version of EW and it was fabulous. I\'d love to hear your results. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Kari
09-26-2003, 07:23 AM
Bottle\'s at home, but I think it said 75 ml?

Elana
09-26-2003, 07:25 AM
I think it comes in 17 and 34. You probably have the smaller of the two. Be brave....add another drop. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Wait for SRH\'s advice. She has messed with the really concentrated stuff.

CJ01
09-26-2003, 08:00 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Yikes! I had to put it into a tupperware thing even to put it into the bathroom closet.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> hehe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I hope you don´t plan on using that tupperware for anything else again. I kinda doubt you´ll get that smell out again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Kari
09-26-2003, 08:47 AM
I think I\'ll try your advice. I feel daring today! (besides, I\'m not getting any hits). A second drop, it is!

Thanks, my Queen!

Whitehall
09-26-2003, 09:47 AM
I seal my bottle in glass with a glass stopper and a metal hold-down bar, like the old Mason jars.

The aroma still leaks out, but much slower.

CptKipling
09-26-2003, 10:13 AM
My Über (sp?) concentrated EW is sealed in two zip lock bags, then a metal tin. I tell ya, you dont want to put your head under my bed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CJ01
09-26-2003, 10:32 AM
I keep mine like the rest of my mones, normal as they cum, in my bedroom. After a while I got pretty used to it.

Kari
09-26-2003, 10:50 AM
I\'m home now. Looks like it\'s 25ml. And, I think I told you the wrong mone-- did I say APC? It\'s APC (having trouble opening that message). I just addded a drop.

Kari
09-26-2003, 10:51 AM
I\'m home now. Looks like it\'s 25ml. And, I think I told you the wrong mone-- did I say APC? It\'s APC (having trouble opening that message). I just addded a drop of EWWWWWW.

Kari
09-26-2003, 11:01 AM
Apologize for the redundant posts. Myhome computer keeps disconecting, and telling me that the post was lost. GGGGRRRR!

Kari
09-26-2003, 11:22 AM
Thanks for all the reek-control suggestions, folks! Maybe I\'ll look into an airtight floor safe. &lt;g&gt;

Can\'t smell the second drop in the mixture (which is a GOOD thing). Will try out the two drop APC mix on frinds, tonight.

Since I\'m messing with copulins, I also just bought a bottle of PCC. Any good stories about that stuff?

BTW-- I think all this colpulin experimentation may have brought my period on early. :-(

Whitehall
09-26-2003, 11:26 AM
I tell ya, you dont want to put your head under my bed

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I never would have thought to do so but thanks for the warning anyway. Is that some kinky new position or does your edition of the Kama Sutra have something mine doesn\'t?

CJ01
09-26-2003, 11:31 AM
Since I\'m messing with copulins, I also just bought a bottle of PCC. Any good stories about that stuff?

Oh YES! PCC is great! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I love it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Mtnjim
09-26-2003, 11:32 AM
\"Myhome computer keeps disconecting, and telling me that the post was lost.\"

That\'s what ya\' get for living in L. A. (unless it\'s Woodland Hills) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CJ01
09-26-2003, 11:34 AM
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never would have thought to do so but thanks for the warning anyway

No, you´d never do that Whitehall I know that for sure! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
YOU would hop right INTO the bed wouldn´t you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

lovesu4
09-26-2003, 02:52 PM
I am new to the forum, and have ordered NPA/w and a bottle of EW. I am going to try some perfume mixtures for women. How much EW have you all mixed into say 1/4 oz of perfume? And does it get you hits or get you horney?

I will certainly appreciate any sincere replys. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

CptKipling
09-27-2003, 07:34 AM

I never would have thought to do so but thanks for the warning anyway. Is that some kinky new position or does your edition of the Kama Sutra have something mine doesn\'t?

Dont you keep things under your bed? My under bed space is a treasure trove of old crap (and dust mites). It actually doesn\'t smell any more, the real reason not to put your head under there is not to anger the medium sized colony of midgets who are cultivating their fields.

EXIT63
09-27-2003, 02:28 PM
I keep FTR under my bed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Elana
10-01-2003, 05:55 AM
FTR still uses her Angel bomb everyday. You may want to try it out. She has had great results from it.

Kari
10-01-2003, 06:46 AM
See page #234, position #155-- \"Valorous Erect Spear Enters Fragrant Jade Gate While Cattle Bow and Nightengale Dances on Wisteria Branch.\"

Kari
10-01-2003, 06:47 AM
Who is FTR? I gather that she\'s a she, and isn\'t with the list, at this time. She sounds like FUN.

Kari
10-01-2003, 06:48 AM
Thanks! Good to know! I just ordered.

Elana
10-01-2003, 06:54 AM
Who is FTR? I gather that she\'s a she, and isn\'t with the list, at this time. She sounds like FUN.

FTR is no longer posting on this forum. She hangs out at another place now. She is a lot fun to say the least. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Sagacious1420
10-01-2003, 08:04 AM
FTR is awesome and, sadly, missed on the L-S Forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Questions? Try this: AskFtr@hotpop.com (\"AskFtr@hotpop.com \")

Ash
10-01-2003, 10:04 AM
Fragrant Jade Gate

Yeah, that\'s what I\'m talking about...I got a get me some a that!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Kari
10-01-2003, 01:35 PM
Careful.. it CAN make you PMSy. NOT a good thing.