PDA

View Full Version : Beware!!

Icarus
09-26-2003, 04:53 AM
From the Oxford English Dictionary Online....

Think of the Kittens!!!!

WAHNKER

1. One who masturbates; w*nker\'s doom, disability caused by excessive masturbation.

1950 P. TEMPEST Lag\'s Lexicon 229 A man suspected of excessive masturbation is said to be suffering from ‘whanker\'s doom’. 1961 H. S. TURNER Something Extraordinary ix. 158 Because Willy always has big black circles round his eyes he is classified as ‘pocket billiard player’ or ‘w*nker’. 1971 B. W. ALDISS Soldier Erect 86 Failed f*cker, failed w*nker was an inglorious double billing. 1972 K. BONFIGLIOLI Don\'t point that Thing at Me xiii. 111 Mortdecai Minor, the likeliest candidate for w*nker\'s doom. 1977 Maledicta I. 11 He is whacky, or whacked to the gills; he is wonked goggle-eyed, or is suffering from W*nker\'s Doom. The last refer to the old idea or threat that masturbation will make a person go blind or deaf or crazy.

Steve

CJ01
09-26-2003, 01:42 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
WAHNKER

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Oh a new way of spelling to describe,what we think of guys we don´t like /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CptKipling
09-27-2003, 08:14 AM
I\'ve never understood that, guys calling each other w*nkers. We all do it, at least some times.