PDA

View Full Version : PPA experiences

AzMike
09-25-2003, 02:44 PM
Brand new here, I know this may be partially redundant with Reece\'s post, but- I wanted to hear of what good results (and not-so-good results) people have gotten specifically with PPA/m. I\'m considering purchasing this and/or a few others as starters, and there seems to be a good amount of info on the others (like AE/m). But the info and posts on PPA/m are rather sparse. On the testimonial page, almost half the posts are from one person (JB). Anyone who\'s used PPA/m with or without good results, let me (and all of us) know. Also let us know what you personally think of the scent, since this may be an issue with SL\'s products.

Thanx,
AzMike

Sacogoo
09-25-2003, 06:05 PM
Personally, I appreciate and enjoy the \"pre-mixed\" pheromone serums such as Alter-ego and PPA. Nothing to screw up via insane experimentation (yeah, I know that this place is crawling with mad chemist wannabes, and I gots no problem with that, even enjoy it myself now that I\'m starting to become more familiar with the various phero\'s and how they are interacting with my own genetic pheromone signature, my colognes, etc.), but to be honest, the guys at Stone Labs probably know a bit more about this stuff than the vast majority of us neophyte numbskulls. (Would you start messing around with the engine of a Porsche 911 Turbo just because you thought you had an idea of how to make it go faster but really didn\'t have any automotive engineering experience?)

PPA has got a great scent (I\'ve got the \"Cool River\" flavor, and it\'s very clean, disperses rather quickly and covers up the horrific androstenone stench perfectly), and seems to be mixed in a ratio that is damn near perfect.

I have only used it a couple of times, but both times I noticed immediate changes in my SO\'s behavioral patterns (and she\'s still in a pisser of a mood, but calming down since I\'ve been applying the \'mones on a relatively regular basis). When I applied the PPA she became more receptive to my presence and actually initiated physical contact that was affectionate and sincere in nature. (It may not seem like much, but considering how torqued off she was two weeks ago, it was a pretty big deal to me.) Some of the phero products I have purchase have (at least to this point) resulted in either no results at all or negative, aggressive behavior from her when I applied them.

While it looks like it\'s going to take a lot of time to get the right \"mix\" from my other products such as The Edge, NPA, Andro 4.2, Pheromax, and Attraction, the PPA product is ready to go (and more importantly - work, and work correctly) right out of the box.

IMHO, it\'s a great choice for any situation and it\'s offered at a relatively affordable price.

CptKipling
09-26-2003, 10:01 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif SING WITH ME NOW /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif FORUM SEARCH /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Just teasin\' ya

AzMike
09-26-2003, 11:38 AM
I was aware of the Forum search option, already tried that. However, most search hits I got with PPA were the word \"apparently\" rather than PPA by itself. Haven\'t figured out if there\'s any way to find matches of the whole word only (ie. PPA with no letters before or after), like many web search engines have. I\'ve tried putting \"PPA \" in the search box, hoping it would think that meant I was searching for PPA followed by one space, but had \"no results\", meaning it was looking for the double quotes literally.

I also have tried PPA/m in the search box, and this worked okay, but only gave me 2 results since 5/4/2003. I will look thru some of the result posts from several months ago, using this. When I said the info seemed to be sparse on PPA, I was referring to relatively few posts on it, during the PAST 4 MONTHS. I wonder if this means relatively few people have used it recently. Thanks a lot to Sacogoo for your detailed response.

If anyone knows how to put in a search phrase, and match only full words for that phrase, and skip any longer words that happen to contain those letters (like aPPArently), please let me know.

Thanx,
AzMike

franki
09-26-2003, 11:45 AM
Mike, what you should do is a search and look for the thread names that have PPA in them!

AzMike
09-26-2003, 12:14 PM
An update:

I found that putting PPA followed by one space in the search box (with no quotes), does search for exactly that. That still won\'t find PPA followed by a comma, semicolon, period, slash, etc.; but I did get a bunch of posts to look thru for the past 4 months. It\'d be nice to be able to search for only full words matching the letters you type in, though.

AzMike