PDA

View Full Version : the smell of SEX

telecontact
09-25-2003, 01:59 PM
It is well known that the smell of sex -the day after- turns people on. My questions are: Does the smell of vaginal fluids have a sexual effect on women as well as men?
If this is so, shouldn\'t guys be adding some copulins to their mixes?

Elana
09-25-2003, 02:08 PM
This topic has come up many times on this forum. Here is a short answer. Many of the men here feel that women are attracted to men that they subconsciously sense have been with other women. I don\'t agree as most of the women here don\'t either. If I get the sense that a man is a player, I am so disinterested in him. I am not attracted to men that are taken. Take your chances. I personally think it is a stupid idea. I want a man to smell like a man, not a pussy.

Ash
09-25-2003, 02:16 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I personally think it is a stupid idea. I want a man to smell like a man, not a pussy.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Hmmm....Anyone want to buy my PPA/w? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Elana
09-25-2003, 02:21 PM
If it works for you, then keep using it. I just don\'t recall seeing many hit stories from guys here wearing cops.

Holmes
09-25-2003, 02:26 PM
Many of the men here feel that women are attracted to men that they subconsciously sense have been with other women. I don\'t agree as most of the women here don\'t either. If I get the sense that a man is a player, I am so disinterested in him.

So it doesn\'t give them a \"higher street price\" in your mind? I\'m not talking about the \"Player personality\" or attitude, mind you, but just the eventuality that the guy has been with someone else recently (and is, therefore, desired by others as well...)

I fear the question sounds really dumb, but had to ask anyway...

Holmes

Elana
09-25-2003, 02:29 PM
I don\'t care what other people think when it comes to my mate selection. I don\'t need for other females to desire him for me to find him desirable. Either there is chemistry between us or there is not.

Elana
09-25-2003, 02:30 PM
but just the eventuality that the guy has been with someone else recently (and is, therefore, desired by others as well...)

I am very territorial. That would make me run the other way

Holmes
09-25-2003, 02:35 PM
Either there is chemistry between us or there is not.

That\'s awesome! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I agree: if the chemistry is there, ain\'t nothin\' else matters.

Holmes

Whitehall
09-25-2003, 04:24 PM
Copulins are GREAT in the bedroom. Both men and women seem to be supercharged with lust with the extra copulins (if other factors are OK.)

I think the jury is still out on how well copulins serve as a female attractant when worn by a male or by a female.

Elana
09-25-2003, 04:57 PM
Copulins are GREAT in the bedroom. Both men and women seem to be supercharged with lust with the extra copulins (if other factors are OK.)

I know first hand that is true. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Kari
09-25-2003, 05:39 PM
I\'m with the Queen, on this. If he smells like another woman, I figure he\'s taken, and I tune him out.

If I think ANY woman can have him, he doesn\'t have a chance. I\'m a bit of a snob-- I won\'t go where everyone else has been. I think most women, who have any self-esteem, feel the same.

Either there\'s chemistry, or there isn\'t. Most of it is how he impresses me as a person.

Kari
09-25-2003, 05:43 PM
Good to read-- I just got my order of EW. Smelling it, full strength, I know why it\'s called EEEEEWWWWWWWW!

Holmes
09-25-2003, 05:48 PM
I\'m with the Queen, on this. If he smells like another woman, I figure he\'s taken, and I tune him out.

If I think ANY woman can have him, he doesn\'t have a chance. I\'m a bit of a snob-- I won\'t go where everyone else has been. I think most women, who have any self-esteem, feel the same.

Either there\'s chemistry, or there isn\'t. Most of it is how he impresses me as a person.

Good post, Kari. Thanks.

Holmes

tallmacky
09-25-2003, 05:51 PM
Nice post...some say you often see girls who want an experienced guy, or maybe you see some women go with the guy that they hear is \"right\" and follow along, maybe they aren\'t sexual craving but see it as a choice like what to paint the walls? If you find a guy attractive won\'t most women too??

Kari
09-25-2003, 05:53 PM
Elana and I agree, again. These Phero companies are right-- the scent of of a man\'s skin inspires both affection and erotic feelings in a woman. I can\'t imagine getting the same feelings for a man who smelled like a woman. The scent is just... WRONG.

Kari
09-25-2003, 05:58 PM
Lower street price. Well, maybe that\'s just me. I consider myself pretty liberated, sexually, but I\'ve never had a married man. I also avoid men who I know are in committed relationships. Don\'t want to betray another woman. To vain to \"compete.\" Besides, if he\'s taken, and he expresses an interest in me, he\'s a cheat. Who wants a cheat?

And, there are plenty of divorced and widowed guys around.

Ash
09-25-2003, 06:08 PM
Kari. Open up your PM so we nasty boys can send you naughty mails! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ash

Kari
09-25-2003, 06:37 PM
No, I don\'t think most woman are at all influenced by other womens\' opinions of relative attractiveness or sexiness in a man. My female friends and I all have very different tastes and preferences. Rumors of a good lovemaking style aren\'t impressive either, as tastes vary there, too. Moreover, a lot of women may not want a man whom a friend has had. Also, a man who is sensitive to his woman\'s needs is GOING to be good in bed.

Another thing-- though classically handsome looks aren\'t always the determinant of masculine sex appeal, for many women. For instance, Tom Sellick, Leo Di Caprio, and Brad Pitt are conventionally handsome, but too bland to be sexy, IMO. On the other hand, there\'s Tommy Lee Jones, Tony Head, and Mitch Pileggi..... It\'s about many qualities,appearance being one.

Holmes
09-25-2003, 07:23 PM
You\'re on a roll, Kari! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Holmes

Sexyredhead
09-25-2003, 07:27 PM
Tommy Lee Jones is incredibly sexy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Leo, Brad, Tom--don\'t really do it for me. I like a man who just oozes the fact that he\'s handy and sexy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes
09-25-2003, 07:36 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Handy!

\"Sexiness is sexy. Sexiness with substance (and handiness) is sexier.\" Or something like that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Holmes

tallmacky
09-25-2003, 07:47 PM
Brad doesn\'t do it for you? All I can say is you put a wing on him and he is a pretty girl.

DZorro
09-26-2003, 12:30 AM
I personally think it is a stupid idea. I want a man to smell like a man, not a pussy.

LoL Elena, great answer. I don\'t use cops anymore either.
It just felt wrong for me too. I\'m sticking to men\'s products too.

DZorro,

Elana
09-26-2003, 03:24 AM
It just doesn\'t make sense. none makes sense for a man. None brings out the man in a man. Cops bring out the pussy in a man. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Icarus
09-26-2003, 04:32 AM
And the LAPD just beat the sh*t out of a man.

The preceding pun contained nothing of any interest and should not have been viewed by miners

Even with the little lights on their helmets.

Elana
09-26-2003, 04:36 AM
Big hung stud, you are truly demented. I love it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Icarus
09-26-2003, 04:38 AM
Then you\'ll help me hide the bodies, right?

I mean... I did it all for you...

You said you needed three healthy men a day... (minimum)

Elana
09-26-2003, 04:48 AM
Oh no....please tell me you didn\'t do this again.
I thought that you learned from the last time. People are not like big jigsaw puzzles. Once you remove their limbs, you can\'t reattach them. You can hide out here for another few years. Just keep your mouth shut. Everything will be OK.

Icarus
09-26-2003, 04:54 AM
You said you prefered me with my mouth open.

I don\'t know if I\'m coming or going here!

You\'re in this just as deep as I am!

Icarus
09-26-2003, 04:55 AM
I broke your toilet.

Elana
09-26-2003, 05:01 AM
I broke your toilet.

I\'ll dig you another hole outside. This time please stay away from the cat\'s food bowl, and take off the aluminum foil hat. It scares the pets.

Icarus
09-26-2003, 05:05 AM
Don\'t censor me!!

OK.. The foil hat goes, but the bunny slippers stay.

They\'re the only friends I have once you\'ve finished violating me into the early hours of the morning and then sent me to sleep in the yard.

It\'s inhuman, I say.

Elana
09-26-2003, 05:12 AM
I know that you thought it was sexy the way you put on that little strip tease act for me last night, but next time, can you wear your own underware. My red lace crotchless panties did not make you look very sexy.

Icarus
09-26-2003, 05:22 AM
But you clapped.

Dammit. I want another divorce.

Kari
09-26-2003, 06:08 AM
My point, exactly. Now, Johhny Depp on the other hand.... He\'s pretty, but he had an \"edge,\" and he\'s got humor and a little (well, more than a little) quirkiness.

Holmes
09-26-2003, 06:17 AM
Good example.

Holmes

Icarus
09-26-2003, 08:11 AM
I was gonna mention Mr Depp.

Holmes
09-26-2003, 08:42 AM
Did he invent that hair gel?

For instance, Tom Sellick, Leo Di Caprio, and Brad Pitt are conventionally handsome, but too bland to be sexy, IMO. On the other hand, there\'s Tommy Lee Jones, Tony Head, and Mitch Pileggi

John Hannah is another one! By no means a conventional stud, by all means (or all accounts, anyway) a chick-magnet.

Holmes

Kari
09-26-2003, 08:50 AM
I never thought I\'d like a movie based on a Disneyland ride. &lt;g&gt;

Kari
09-26-2003, 08:52 AM
BTW-- Here\'s another one who seems too bland to be sexy, to me. Kevin Costner. He used to live next door to may parents. Never could figure what the shouting was about.