PDA

View Full Version : wagg/jb1 testing today

twcrado
09-25-2003, 12:02 PM
Just got my wagg and i have a fresh batch of jb1 ready to go today for work...hopefully this wont go badly.

doing 8\" of jb1 in pits, and 2 dabs WAGG

wish me luck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

DZorro
09-25-2003, 12:10 PM
knock em dead /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Go get them.

DZorro,

Brian
09-25-2003, 01:47 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
doing 8\" of jb1 in pits, and 2 dabs WAGG

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

twcrado,

Are you using a roll-on bottle to apply? If so, 8\" seems like an aweful lot. Perhaps you have tested this amount and it has worked well for you? The wagg should help offset the none, however, if you haven\'t tested the JB#1, you may be using too much. I\'d hate to see you get yourself into a bad situation. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Brian

twcrado
09-25-2003, 08:49 PM
ya, a roll on bottle, haven\'t had any bad reactions to it, atleast i dont think i have. What are you using right now as far as jb1 application?

The wagg today did make people very chatty, pretty interesting

Whitehall
09-26-2003, 11:52 AM
I\'m testing a JB1/WAGG/nol mix today and I\'ve had one bunch after another spontaneously meeting around my desk or buttonholing me at lunch - everyone wants to talk. The assistant project manager, a decent looking married Asian woman, has been giving me DIHLs too.

It seems to be working as experience with its components would suggest.

I\'ll be wearing it tonight on my barhopping evening.

franki
09-26-2003, 12:02 PM
People say -nol makes people chatty, but if I wear WAGG without nol (most often TE+WAGG) the chattiness can be even more extreme than with TE+SOE (my other frequently used combo).

So either WAGG is even better at producing \"chattiness than -nol, or the -rone in SOE is working to my disadvantage....