PDA

View Full Version : disoriented buyer , ahhhhh !

Reece
09-25-2003, 09:07 AM
Right, Hi everyone,

Well, I want to order a phermone, but to tell you the truth with such an ammount of products here, and all the info on them, I\'m having a really hard time choosing. I would be really greatful if someone who\'s tested stuff could give me pointers.
I\'ve stopped at a few certain phermone product and I want you say on them (just them please, even if there are others which are better, it\'s a money thing)

1.APC - Adrostenone Phermone Concentrate
2.PPA - Passion Pheromone Attractant
3.The Edge Spray
4.Phermomax KEYCHAIN

I read that the type of social behavior you have matters when choosing... (lone woof, bla bla).
Well, I\'m a person that usually is noticed, can do without the phermones if I try hard enough, constantly smiling, you could say with a certain bit of char, main desired result is attraction of opposit sex /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif, then comes the noticed bit and \"respect\" from people stuff (I don\'t belive people will be making me room to pass on the street form 10 feet away, especialy if wind isn\'t blowing in there direction, just dont believe that bit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif). I like the Idea of smiles, rubs, and so on. I want only one allaround phermone.

Can you guys point me please? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks

Dimitri Reece /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Brian
09-25-2003, 09:22 AM
Hi Reece,

Welcome to the forum. TE, and PPA, are both really good products. I\'ve used them both and have had good results with both. If you want to get the best bang for your buck, I\'d go with TE. TE, comes in a 24ml bottle, where PPA comes in a 15ml bottle. PPA is scented, while you can get TE unscented, which will give you more options, because you can use it with other colognes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Brian

Holmes
09-25-2003, 09:25 AM
The PX keychain is gone, I believe.

As for unscented TE: most agree that it is very effective, but some can\'t handle the -none stink.

If you\'re considering a scented product, take a gander at the Edge Essentials.

And there\'s always AE.

Happy shopping!

Holmes

franki
09-25-2003, 09:26 AM
You might want to think twice before using your full real name here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif People can do a Google Search and find your posts here.

CptKipling
09-25-2003, 09:38 AM
Go with TE, do a forum search and you will find a lot of stuff.

Elana
09-25-2003, 10:35 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
You might want to think twice before using your full real name here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif People can do a Google Search and find your posts here.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Yeah...they certainly can /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

tallmacky
09-25-2003, 10:46 AM
What kind of JO would do a thing like that?

Brian
09-25-2003, 10:59 AM
What kind of JO would do a thing like that?

A wife, g/f, parent, or anyone that is looking for info about you. You\'d be surprised. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

CJ01
09-25-2003, 11:49 AM
there´s someone else here that also put their entire name in their profile /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I´d never....

`getting noticed´ isn´t much of a description for us to help you choose the right product Reece.

You find out what might be right for you when you know what the different phero types can do for you and then choose what you think will benefit you. With that info you can go on to pick a product.
Do some searches on the forum it really helps you understand the whole phero thing.

CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sacogoo
09-25-2003, 03:18 PM
Reece writes:
&lt;&lt;I like the Idea of smiles, rubs, and so on.&gt;&gt;

Screw the pheromones. Take your $25 bucks and go to a strip club during happy hour. That might get you two lap dances, and have a buddy video tape your excursion, and then you can relive the smiles and bumps and g-string grinds for the rest of your life.

BTW - How come I never read of any strip club hits with pheromones? You\'d think that the use of pheromones in a setting like a strip club would be an excellent place to test reactions to specific pheromone products. When the last time you had the opportunity of having an attractive near naked/naked woman grinding herself on your thigh and rubbing her breasts all over you? (Or rubbing wang for you phero chicks out there wo go to male burlesque shows.) Talk about getting someone into your pheromone \"bubble\"/effect zone.

(However, in all seriousness, get the Beginner\'s Special. It\'s a pheromone no-brainer. Best $25 you can spend on this site.)

Pancho1188
09-25-2003, 04:18 PM
You don\'t have to believe that people would respect your space from 10 ft. away, but it did happen to me. I haven\'t had any girls hit on me yet, but I\'m still working on that. I think I\'ve been getting some looks, but nothing tangible yet. Good luck, man, but don\'t deny it \'til you try it!!!

CJ01
09-26-2003, 01:34 AM
BTW - How come I never read of any strip club hits with pheromones?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> there have been reports on this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Reece
09-26-2003, 02:08 AM

Yes your right, But this name on its one is an alias, so no problem with that for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif, thanks for the concern /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif [someone really has to be a case of \"nothing to do in his life\" to go and bother checking /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif]

\"but some can\'t handle the -none stink.\" - Aren\'t phermones suppose to NOT have any smell ?

CJ01
09-26-2003, 03:27 AM
Mones do have a scent to them and remember that the products we use have an extremely high concentration - Waaay higher than natural mones meaning the smell is also more concentrated.
COvering the smell is one of mone users biggest problem. Why do you reckon everyone on the forum is so obsessed with colognes and perfumes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Reece
09-26-2003, 08:31 AM
Hehe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Right CJ, ya, I see allot about \"perfuming issue\" around.
So I got ask now, what does it smell like exaclty, something unpleasent (having in mind \"stink\" is used should give me the answer). Any products that don\'t smell bad here ?, I got a blocked nose constantly so the smelling issue\'s gonna drive me nuts, I\'ll be sniffing myself every 10 minutes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Holmes
09-26-2003, 08:46 AM
AFA (Androsterone Fragrance Additive) is purported to have minimal-to-no stink...AND be pretty affective.

Holmes

CptKipling
09-26-2003, 09:09 AM
Hehe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Right CJ, ya, I see allot about \"perfuming issue\" around.
So I got ask now, what does it smell like exaclty, something unpleasent (having in mind \"stink\" is used should give me the answer). Any products that don\'t smell bad here ?, I got a blocked nose constantly so the smelling issue\'s gonna drive me nuts, I\'ll be sniffing myself every 10 minutes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

TE is easy to cover, and a slight stink doesnt matter.

CJ01
09-26-2003, 11:19 AM
AFA (Androsterone Fragrance Additive) is purported to have minimal-to-no stink...AND be pretty affective

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> AFA does smell (I have a sensitive nose) but it´s very easy to cover indeed!

CJ01
09-26-2003, 11:32 AM
and a slight stink doesnt matter.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Oh YES IT DOES! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

TE is one of the worst prods to cover as far as I´m concerned.

Nol- has no scent to it really. Perhaps you´re someone whp gets better results with nol in which case PI/w is the bet bang for the buck. If you´re not sure though, try the less pricey ones before.

It does take experimentation, patience and some money. But you´re lucky because you can search the archives and learn etc before you place an order. I wasn´t able to do this when I first started for instance /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Really though,chances are you will have to put up with the phero smells unless you can use nol only. It´s a case of playing around, trial and error to find out what works for you and keep smelling good at the same time.

Attraction is a product that doesn´t have much of a mone smell- but a nice fragrance for a man to start off with It´s a bit like AFA phero ration wise but with scent. I believe AFA is stronger though. If you do have a cologne you wear all the time I suggest AFA to begin with. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Do some browsing on LS site to view the prods and check the boards´archives for feedback.

CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CptKipling
09-27-2003, 08:08 AM
and a slight stink doesnt matter.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Oh YES IT DOES! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Oh NO IT DOESNT /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

From the point of view of the target, it doesnt seem to matter if I can slightly detect a little stink. If fact the results are sometimes better (with TE @ 2-3 dabs with no cover, by accident /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif ).

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CJ01
09-27-2003, 08:24 AM
I don´t want the person I´m with to stink htough. Neither do I want to stink! Unless it´s of sex /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Did you ever ask a target if it matters that you stink and get an honest answer?

CptKipling
09-27-2003, 08:25 AM
Nope never asked.

It could be that an average person cant smell it, but I\'ve just become hyper sensitive to it.

a.k.a.
09-27-2003, 10:15 AM
I have to agree with the Captain. TE seems to work better if I can detect a slight stink.
The question is do other people associate the stink with you (the person wearing the stuff)?
I’ve told this story before but... Once I walked into a coffee shop wearing some JB bootleg (1APC: 1TE) and one of the girls behind the register said. “What stinks?”
I (half-jokingly) said, “Maybe it’s me.”
The girl leaned over the counter, sniffed my neck and said. “No way. You smell good.”

Another time I was wearing TE with cologne cover and a lady in my Tango class was madly flirting with me. Another guy came up and tried to strike up a conversation and she told him, “Jesus, Mike, I hate to say this. But you REALLY need a shower.”