PDA

View Full Version : First Hit

Kari
09-24-2003, 01:59 PM
.. on my second day with the mones (PPA and PI/w). Standing at a crosswalk, I had just missed the green, and was waiting for the light to change back. Young, fairly attractive guy, also waiting gazed at me, and said, \"If I could have, I would have held the light for you.\" The light changed, and we walked in separate directions. But, he looked back, a couple of times.

BTW-- the first day,the combo made me feel very serene and confident. The second day, I think it made me feel like I had PMS. A little weepy. Or, maybe I DO have PMS. No... can\'t be PMS.. I don\'t want to rip anyone a new oriface. <g> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I can see why so many of you folks get addicted. This is MAJOR FUN!

Love, K.

Brian
09-25-2003, 04:31 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
No... can\'t be PMS.. I don\'t want to rip anyone a new oriface. &lt;g&gt; /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Kari
09-25-2003, 06:46 AM
Well.. PMS stands for Possible Murder Suspect. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Brian
09-25-2003, 07:53 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Well.. PMS stands for <font color=\"red\">Possible</font> Murder Suspect. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Don\'t you mean <font color=\"red\">Probable</font>? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brian