PDA

View Full Version : Dead man walking!! opss

abductor
09-24-2003, 01:31 PM
opps ..Married man walking here.../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Yes .. I will go to marry in two days. Well, now I can play in the marrieds team soccer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Elana
09-24-2003, 01:55 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
WHAT???? You have been running around the country dating a bunch of women. Who is the lucky lady? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

franki
09-24-2003, 04:21 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

abductor
09-24-2003, 04:43 PM
An old girlfirend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif do you belive? ...We had a relationship between 1990 and 1993. Then we decide that it was early to marry. Then one go to left and other go to right. Now after 10 years we are together again, more mature, we decide to mary and make one child. I think this friday will start the \"first day of the remaining portion of our lives\". I\'m 31 years old.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
PS-> I do know if she is a luck girl, but she is very courageous. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I think it was a joke hehe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
09-25-2003, 04:09 AM
Now it\'s several hours later and I assume the alcohol has worn off. Now tell us that you were just joking. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

abductor
09-25-2003, 02:01 PM
No alcohol, no jokes, I will go to place handcuffs, opss. \"marriage ring\" in my finger .. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Now tell me, married mans are more interesting than single mens? Because some females friends say that yes ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

CptKipling
09-26-2003, 10:06 AM
Congrats Abs!

Holmes
09-26-2003, 10:18 AM
Mr. Abductor,

Felicitações! Boa sorte...e desejos bons a voce! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Holmes

CJ01
09-26-2003, 01:39 PM
abductor, congtratulations /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif You´re much braver than I am /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

abductor
09-27-2003, 09:23 AM
Thanks for all congratulations !!!
Now it is fact. I am Mr. Abductor! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Icarus
09-27-2003, 09:39 AM
Make us Proud...

Or.. Prouder!

Good Stuff! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DZorro
09-28-2003, 09:16 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
opps ..Married man walking here.../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Yes .. I will go to marry in two days. Well, now I can play in the marrieds team soccer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I think congratulations are in order. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif so here it goes, when\'s the badgeler party coming /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Anway congrat\'s /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

DZorro,