PDA

View Full Version : Newby Questions

Kari
09-24-2003, 12:14 PM
I didn\'t find these in the FAQs, or anywhere else.

What does \"member\" or \"full member\" mean in the title?

How do I change my title from \"stranger.\"

What\'s an ICQ number?

Thanks!

franki
09-24-2003, 12:24 PM
\"member\" or \"stranger\" are just titles. These titles depend on the number of posts you made. If you get to 25 posts you graduate from stranger to newbie. It is not important what title you have.

ICQ is a chat/InstantMessenger program similar (allthough not quite the same) to AIM, MSN Messenger. It is mainly used by computer nerds and other people who are on the internet for a long time, cause it was one of the first \"messenger\" or \"chat\" program around.

CJ01
09-24-2003, 12:25 PM
You get a different title depending on the number of your posts.

Full member means it´s something a lot of women like /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

What\'s an ICQ number? The number you give your secret boyfriends so they can call you on your ` stud only´ mobile phone in case of sexual emergency. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
(No I have no idea but who cares?)

The FAQ is one the main page of LS at the very top of the page.

EXIT63
09-24-2003, 03:46 PM
from the FAQ:

Everyone has a title within the forum. You will notice them below the Username in each post. Some titles are automatically assigned based on the number of posts a user has made, and some titles are assigned by the forum owner to denote official representatives of the company or other VIPs in the forums.

Here is the list of the standard titles and # of posts to achieve them:

0 Stranger
25 Newbie
50 Journeyman
100 Full Member
200 Phero Enthusiast
400 Phero Dude
700 Phero Pro
1000 Phero Pharaoh
1500 Phero Guru
2000 Phero Master
2250 Pheromaniac
2500 Carpal Tunnel
2700 Recovery
3000 Sage
3500 Sadhu
4000 Dharmic Warrior
4500 Enlightened One
5000 Bodhi Satva
6000 Nirvakalpa Samadhii
7777 The Supreme Beatitude

Holmes
09-24-2003, 03:55 PM
BTW, who came up with these titles? Bodhi Satva? Carpal Tunnel?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Awesome stuff. How about Chief Curmudgeon? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Holmes

Ash
09-24-2003, 06:40 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
What does \"member\" or \"full member\" mean in the title?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

It means that I don\'t get any pictures!

Ash

Kari
09-24-2003, 07:36 PM
DANG! I wanted to be the Mother-of-all the Russias, or the Supreme Matriarch. or, the Goddess of the Four Elements. Queen of Everything is already taken. &lt;g&gt;

You know, some of them look like Masonic Lodge degrees. &lt;g&gt;

Kari
09-24-2003, 07:38 PM
Or, Lord of Lust. Sultan of Scent. Pharoah of Phlirtation.

Kari
09-24-2003, 07:40 PM
This I like, a lot. I don\'t see, though, Hard Member, or Long Member, or Member-at-Attention.

Kari
09-24-2003, 07:40 PM
Thanks SO much, folks!

Love, K.

EXIT63
09-25-2003, 05:01 AM
Ya know...we punish people for deliberately boosting their post count! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Brian
09-25-2003, 06:14 AM
Ya know...we punish people for deliberately boosting their post count! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Yup! We make them wear the old EW consentrated out in public without a cover scent. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brian

franki
09-25-2003, 06:21 AM
If you wear some of that stuff undiluted, as I have done, people are LITERALLY running away from you!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brian
09-25-2003, 08:07 AM
If you wear some of that stuff undiluted, as I have done, people are LITERALLY running away from you!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Your lucky someone didn\'t hose you down.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes
09-25-2003, 08:16 AM

Your lucky someone didn\'t hose you down.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And then delouse ya...and lock you up for stankin\' so foul. (Happened to me...damn EW.) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes