PDA

View Full Version : Expiry Dates

dellboy
09-24-2003, 01:53 AM
I\'m thinking of ordering AE, but I am wondering what the standard expiry dates are for AE and other Phero\'s.

We coming to winter now and I was wondering whether the AE I order today will last till end of summer 2004 (probably the best time to wear the stuff /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif)

Does it ever loose it\'s strength, if so, how long after production???

Please advice.

CptKipling
09-24-2003, 08:45 AM
We\'re not talking cheese here (well mostly). Most pheromones are relatively stable and dont break down, they will last a long time.

DZorro
09-24-2003, 08:47 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
We\'re not talking cheese here (well mostly). Most pheromones are relatively stable and dont break down, they will last a long time.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Yes i even got a bottle of APC/m witch i bought 3 years ago, and it still smell the same. And i get the same effects i usually get when wearing APC/m alone too.

DZorro,

Nimbus
09-25-2003, 08:53 AM
I will reply with a very objective argument: if the products had expiry dates, be sure that companies would tell us about that. Don\'t forget that they\'re making money selling those bottles, so it\'s their interest to warn us that they are going to expire, to make us buy another one.

That said, coupled with the fact that no pheromone product carries an expiry date, suggests me that a well kept phero bottle will last undefinitely.

MysteriousMan
09-26-2003, 02:25 PM
I will reply with a very objective argument: if the products had expiry dates, be sure that companies would tell us about that.

No. Washing powders don\'t have expiry dates printed on the boxes and it is known that enzymes you need for 40 degrees Celsius are decaying after 3 months.

It\'s more a matter of marketing and balaance of power.

MM

skeptic
09-26-2003, 09:25 PM
I don\'t know the answer to this, but one thing is fairly certain: keep them away from light, heat, and oxygen and they will last much longer.

Nimbus
09-29-2003, 11:27 AM
Washing powders don\'t have expiry dates printed on the boxes and it is known that enzymes you need for 40 degrees Celsius are decaying after 3 months.

Yes, but think about washing powders: how much they cost and how much time you need to finish a box of them... Then compare them with pheromones. The point here is that pheros are expensive, almost luxury goods, so an expiry date would be in its place if necessary.

It\'s more a matter of marketing and balaance of power.

Didn\'t get this one...