PDA

View Full Version : Another major OD

Ash
09-23-2003, 08:58 PM
Last time I OD\'d everybody was terrified of me including my dogs. This time it was pure stench! No fear in the hearts of my fellow man(women), just stink in their noses. I don\'t know what I was thinkin. I\'ve been here long enough to know better. I put about 8 drops of PI all over my face and neck and ears and hair. I smelled it on my finger first and didn\'t think it smelled all that bad so on it went with a couple drops of WAGG just to mellow things out a bit. I was sitting in my truck for the first 15 minutes or so and when I got out I walked through my own stink cloud. I thought I was going to puke. We\'re not talking BO here folks, this was pure, barnyard fresh Pigs A**. Unfortunately I didn\'t have a cover with me. You know, people are really very kind sometimes. Nobody said a word as I did my rounds and of course living where I do I had no fear of offending some hot young thing. Actually this is a very good place to experiment with the dread OD. When I got home I put on some Amber and all was well with me.

Later in the evening I ran across a site that had some interesting info that I would like to share and get some feedback on. On the site it mentioned that mones travel at 200 MPH which I thought was interesting(wonder what kind of radar they used to clock them little buggers?). But more interesting to me was this:

Effect of Perfumes and Scents on Blood Flow in Male Sexual Tissue
Item Tested
Median % Increase in Penile Blood Flow
Lavender and pumpkin pie
Pumpkin pie and doughnut
Orange
Black licorice and cola
Black licorice
Lily of the valley
Vanilla
Pumpkin pie
Lavender
Musk
Peppermint
Cheese Pizza
Roasting Meat
Rose
Strawberry
Oriental spices
Expensive Perfumes
averaged 3.0
Chocolate
Women - Effect of Perfumes and Scents on Enhancement of Clitoral Blood Flow
Cucumber and Good and Plenty™
(Licorice candy)
13%
Baby Powder
13%
Lavender and Pumpkin Pie
11%
Charcoal Barbecued Meat
Inhibited - Anti-arousal
Cherries
Inhibited - Anti-arousal
Expensive Men\'s Colognes
Inhibited - Anti-arousal

I think I\'m going for a new scent. I ordered some EO Baby Powder and Licorice last night. Hopefully I\'ll be able to find some Cucumber some where. According to this study we men should be smelling like a combination of a freshly cleaned and dusted baby\'s butt, a bakery and a candy shop. I\'m going to give it a try. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ash

Sagacious1420
09-23-2003, 11:28 PM
Thanks for the post Ash. The sacrifices you make for the good of our community should gain you some good Karma, brotha. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Interesting info there.

SRH-

Look a bit familiar? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

At least I remembered... this time, that is. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Seems that the info Ash found had a bit different results from your post awhile back, IIRC.

Ash
09-23-2003, 11:51 PM
Damn! Good call Sag. Man you Phero Pro\'s are hard to surprise. I take it you decided not to smell like Thanksgiving, a carnival and a nursery.

Ash

Sexyredhead
09-24-2003, 04:41 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

SRH-

Look a bit familiar? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

At least I remembered... this time, that is. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Seems that the info Ash found had a bit different results from your post awhile back, IIRC.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Nope, that\'s word for word what I remember posting. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Sagacious1420
09-24-2003, 07:05 AM
Ash-

I\'m sure the main reason I remembered was that she busted me on that one not too long ago. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Didn\'t you SRH? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

franki
09-24-2003, 07:36 AM

Nope, that\'s word for word what I remember posting. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

You weren\'t the first one to post it either ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Sexyredhead
09-24-2003, 07:45 AM
I remember, Franki. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Sagacious1420
09-24-2003, 08:17 AM
SRH-
So I guess I didn\'t exactly remember it corrctly... again ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Well, like my signature says.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
LOL! That\'s gonna make a helluva lot of sense next time I change my signature, huh. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

So Franki, who was the original poster of that little gem?

Ash-
Actually I had considered getting some Pumpkin Pie fragrance oil on a lark, but never did. Might be kinda fun, though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I started a new EO cologne base not long ago, got interrupted in the process, forgot about it for a few days, went back and smelled it again and ended up w/ something that smelled like Cream Soda. So I went w/ it. I got positive resposes from some gal pals. They wanted to know the name of my yummy smelling new creation...errrrr.....uuuuummmmm...Cream Soda!?! Duh! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Whitehall
09-24-2003, 09:49 AM
According to a study Ash reviewed:

We men should be smelling like a combination of a freshly cleaned and dusted baby\'s butt, a bakery and a candy shop.

Frankly, that sounds much like Angel for Men to me.

Kari
09-24-2003, 10:53 AM
Most of the turn-on scents are foods, huh?

Whomever said, \"The way to a man\'s HEART is through his stomach\" musta flunked anatomy. &lt;g&gt;

Holmes
09-24-2003, 11:15 AM
Ash,

Whoa, wait a minute! Men\'s cologne fragrances inhibitors? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Really? Where did you find this info?

Actually, I\'ve used Heliotrope spray with Lavender a lot. Very nice combo.

Holmes

Elana
09-24-2003, 12:01 PM
According to a study Ash reviewed:

We men should be smelling like a combination of a freshly cleaned and dusted baby\'s butt, a bakery and a candy shop.

Frankly, that sounds much like Angel for Men to me.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">It certainly does, Whitehall