PDA

View Full Version : (Pherome Kit) Minimum dosages per 1oz perfume

lovesu4
09-23-2003, 09:54 AM
I am ordering a pherome kit, and plan on making some mixtures for lady friends of mine for both \"friendship\" and for \"lust\'.

I would like the advice of experts who use the Kits. I don\'t have or use any of the standard products, so if you start spouting off about SOE this or PI that I won\'t have a clue.

I want to know what kinds of percentages I would mix with 1 oz of perfume. If I need to mix alcholhol or distilled water into that oz. as well as the pheromes, that would be fine.

I just want some idea of how many \"batches\" a pherome kit will make for women (I will be using most of the male pheromes myself).

I also plan on ordering a bottle of the pure copulins for the same purpose - to mix the \"batches\".

The kits are expensive, so I would like a cost comparison between buying a kit and mixing or just buying a very good womans product to mix into perfume. Any cost comparisons out there?

lovesu4
09-23-2003, 03:17 PM
come on guys and gals, I know that there are pherome kit users here. I just want to have some idea of how far this kit will stretch. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Brian
09-23-2003, 03:29 PM
Are you talking about the chem set? If so, you may want to pose this question to Oscar. He is very familiar with the chem set, and what ratios to use. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Brian

Mtnjim
09-23-2003, 03:54 PM
If it is the chem set, did you notice the \"not for beginners\" notice?

oscar
09-23-2003, 05:08 PM
lovesu4,

First of all, I\'d recommend you start with considerably smaller batches of spiked perfume for your lady friends. An ounce of fragrance goes a very long way, and if it isn\'t something that your friends absolutely LOVE they\'re not going to wear it and you\'ll be out a bunch of pheros, money, time, and effort. See if you can find some nice little bottles more in the 1/8th to 1/4 ounce range to start with. Then, once you KNOW that they like it, you can start into larger quantities.

The \"Essence of Woman\" Copulin concentrate is probably the most economical and most gender-specific additive you can put into a women\'s fragrance. One 7.5mL bottle can be mixed at 40:1 to produce a little over 10 ounces (307.5mL) of a fairly strong Copulin spiked product, similar in concentration to Passion Copulin Concentrate (.025%).
OR, the same 7.5mL bottle can be mixed at 200:1 to produce over 50 ounces (1507.5mL) of a product similar in concentration to the Copulin content of Passion Pheromone Attractant for women (.005%). But PPA/w is primarily an Androstenol product in which the Copulins are a secondary phero.

The only thing from the Chem-Set that I see you having any real use for (in the stuff you\'re planning to make for your lady friends) is the Androstenol, and the Chem-Set only gives you 3mL of it.
Some of the women\'s products employ Androstenone, but I\'ve always thought that was more for self-actuating effect than anything else. And while some women have reported an increase in sensuality when wearing Androstenone and/or Androsterone, I wouldn\'t complicate your initial trials by trying to incorporate them into the first batch of the women\'s fragrances. NPA/w might be a better idea than the Chem-Set pheros for this purpose.

If you\'re starting with off-the-shelf fragrances, there\'s no reason to add any additional water or alcohol. If you\'re working with essential oils or fragrance oils, or other concentrated scents you will want to dilute them to perfume or eau de toilette level concentrations.

If your primary goal is to make women\'s fragrances I would advise against getting the Chem-Set. You can do far better by getting the EW and a 10mL bottle of CS Androstenol. http://love-scent.com/kits/order.html (\"http://love-scent.com/kits/order.html\")
For a total of $10 more than the price of a Chem-Set you\'ll be able to make TONS of very high potency, quality women\'s phero products.

If you want to be economical on the women\'s products and splurge on yourself, get the EW and the Chem-Set.

If you want to go for a balance of value, consider getting the EW and some NPA/w for the women\'s products and some NPA/M or AFA for yourself.

If you don\'t have a clue what some of these abbreviations mean, check the Reference Material at the top of the page.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

lovesu4
09-23-2003, 08:00 PM
Thank you. While I research the products you mentioned (I\'m a tinkerer - if it is possible for me to build it I prefer to do that to buying or paying someone else to do it if it looks like fun).

Your proportions sound very interesting on the EW, as I planned on buying one anyway, and one will go a longgggg way according to what you wrote.

But, besides that, roughly how many \"batches\" will the pherome kit do (OH GOD I am watching an old Jon Lovitz comedy right now and TIA CARRERE is his love interest and she was just bending over showing off those very best parts of her) - distraction moment over - now back to part of my original question. Ok, lets say I work with 1/8 to 1/4 oz. of cologne (or perfume). How far, on a rough base only, will a pherome kit go?

At $100 will it make 2 nice batches, 4, 6, 8, 20?

I can read and figure out others recommendations pretty well, get lots of friendly smiles and have no trouble talking to women and getting more numbers than I can afford to take out as it is, but I am NOT getting the same sexual response I got when I was 20 years younger.

So, I like to tinker, but will I get more bang for the buck by buying the kit, or just forking out $100 for two products and hoping they work as well for me as others? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

lovesu4
09-23-2003, 09:04 PM
Oscar, another small set of questions if you don\'t mind.

First, NPA has a lot of good testimonials from men, very few from women. Alter Ego seems to have more (number wise) from men. Would you still recommend NPA?

Second. Assuming that I bought 1 Bottle of EW and NPA/w for the girls. How many batches would that mix into assuming I gave them enough to mix into 1/4 oz batches of perfume (these are women, I assume they put on 4 times the perfume vs cologne with men). In other words how much of the 5ml bottle would I have to give a woman so she can mix that into her 1/4 oz. container of her favorite perfume.

oscar
09-24-2003, 08:46 AM
lovesu4,

Hypothetically, IF you decided that you wanted to use the Chem-Set pheros in equal proportions and dumped the three 3mL bottles together (NOT advisable!) you\'d have 9mL of a .1% phero additive.
If you think in terms of the concentrations of the most common additive products (NPA and AFA), this .1% product would be a bit more than twice as strong. So you COULD add 9mL of distilled water or alcohol (Everclear or Perfumers\' Diluent) to yield 18mL of a .05% additive.
An additive of this concentration would then be mixed at 1:4 or 1:5 with a fragranced product. Using 5:1, the total finished product yield would be 108mL (@3.6 oz.).
But why add the superfluous alcohol at all? There\'s no reason to dilute the fragrance any more than necessary, so let\'s just try mixing cologne into the .1% additive at let\'s say 10:1. You add 90mL of cologne to your 9mL of Chem-Set and end up with 99mL of finished product, or roughly three and one third ounces of spiked cologne.
10:1 is a nice safe ratio for diluting .1% phero products. You could go stronger, but I wouldn\'t recommend going any further than 7:1, which yields a .0125% final concentration, but only if you are mixing with a potent smelling fragrance that will adequately cover the scent of the mones, which you will tend to use less of due to its strong scent.

But in reality you\'re not going to want to mix all three pheros together in equal proportions. So you\'re going to want to know how to mix up \"tried and true\" ratios, such as those used in AE or P10.

If you wanted to use as much of the chem-set as possible making an AE clone (4N,3L,2R), you\'d mix:
3mL of A-None
2.25mL of A-Nol
1.5mL of A-Rone

For P10 (6N, 3L, 1R):
3mL of A-None
1.5mL of A-Nol
0.5mL of A-Rone

You can do the math based on the ratio choices above to find the yield of finished product.

NPA/w has a very pronounced scent. I\'ve never made a mix using it as the sole or even primary phero component. But when I\'m using it as a highlight to a mix I always use extra cover for it. While I mix colognes to NPA/M at 5:1, I usually go 7:1 or 8:1 to cover any portion of NPA/w that I include. If you used NPA/w only as the additive in your women\'s fragrances at 8:1 the total yield of finished product from one 5mL bottle would be 45mL or 1.5oz.

There aren\'t a whole lot of testimonials from the ladies praising NPA/w, at least nowhere near the number of men\'s reviews praising NPA/m. I personally believe that this is because NPA/w is somewhat intimidating due to its intense scent. A lot of talk on the boards attributes this intensity to the fact that NPA/w contains SOME A-None. Having smelled both genders\' products individually, side by side, and mixed together, I believe that the intensity of the aroma of NPA/w is due only in small part to the inclusion of A-None. What I detect in its scent is not an overload of A-None, but rather an extremely shrill scent of something else that I presume to be one (or both) of its \"secret ingredients\".

AE is formulated as a stand-alone product, not an additive. It has a distinct fragrance that could clash with anything you might want to mix it with. If it\'s AE\'s ratios that you want, go with the Chem-Set and make a clone additive.

I had thought from your initial post that you intended to acquire the perfume(s) as well as the pheros for your gifts to the ladies. Your later post leads me to believe that what you\'re really aiming for is being able to deliver bottles partially filled with a phero additive which they can subsequently fill with their fragrance of choice. There\'s the obvious problem here that scents of differing intensities will have varying degrees of covering ability, and it will be next to impossibe to create ONE additive that will be able to be mixed with the various scents at any ONE given proportion to produce satisfactory results across the board. You\'re better off having them give you a sample size portion of their favorite scents and then seasoning \"to taste\".

If you were to mix EW with NPA/w to make an additive you\'d need to take into consideration the different ratios of diluent needed to be added to each product to make it effective within the finished product while not being overtly detectable, which could work to the detriment of the overall efficacy of the product.
Since the ratio of diluent to EW should be 40:1 or higher, and the ratio (that I recommend) for NPA/w is 8:1, you might want to use up to 5 times as much NPA/w as EW in your additive. But again, even the ratios of the different component additives within the context of the \"final\" additive will be dependent on the ability of the specific fragrance that you\'re mixing with to cover the pheros\' scents.

I don\'t want to take all the fun out of it for you since it\'s the tinkering and tweaking that are the true joys that come with pheromone experimentation. Don\'t expect to get it right on the first try. There are other factors that I haven\'t even mentioned such as the propensity of some fixatives within commercial fragrances to intensify the scent of the pheros over time as the products blend and steep. And the converse, where the phero products, which are essentially \"human musk\", act as fixatives themselves, enhancing one or more of the scent components of the fragrance used.
Think \"Chaos Theory\" and \"Murphy\'s Law\", and mix in small batches and allow your mixed products to sit and steep for a week or two before declaring them \"finished\".
Sometimes there\'s a bit of tweaking that needs be done. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

lovesu4
09-24-2003, 01:58 PM
In your opinion, and having read up on women\'s results, do you feel that yours is the best opinion on the woman\'s mixture, or is there a female who could give an impartial and highly qualified answer?

And then the follow-up question is, since NPA/w has such a shrill smell, is it still about the most effective woman\'s additive (excepting copulins of course, which I just love in the natural state).

Thank you very much for your time.

oscar
09-24-2003, 03:47 PM
lovesu4,

I think the ladies\' opinions would be quite valuable here, and I too would welcome their comments.
They would be far more able to answer your questions regarding the effects of the products on the female wearer and what they\'ve objectively observed to be the products\' effects on males.
I can only tell you how they affect me as a male. But when I\'m the one who is making the product, as you\'re planning to do, I\'m going to include those components that I find the most stimulating. I see now that I neglected to specifically mention the fact that NPA/w evokes a far more SEXUALLY STIMULATING response than does Androstenol. I\'m fairly sure the ladies will agree with me on that point.

Now I wish I could tell you with some degree of certainty what the secret ingredients in NPA/w really are. I THINK I know, but I\'m not absolutely sure. If I WERE privy to this well kept secret I would no doubt have been sworn to secrecy having pledged that my life would be forfeit at the hands of a South African Pheromone Cartel Assassination Squad if I should somehow reveal this information. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

If \"what I think I know\" is correct, the primary ingredient is a \"VNO activating\" male attractant, the secondary is a \"VNO activating\" self mood enhancer for women, and the tertiary is the one disclosed ingredient, Androstenone.

Given that it appears that you\'re definitely planning to use copulins in your ladies\' fragrances, I think that as a secondary, or even as an equally proportionate \"co-phero\", NPA/w will give you a far better bang for your phero dollar than will any other choice. The only other thing besides EW, NPA/w, and CS A-Nol that could remotely be regarded as a women\'s additive would be AFA, but having as much A-None in it as it has A-Nol, I really think it\'s a stretch to view it as such. I don\'t think it comes anywhere near to NPA/w\'s ability to get ME excited.

Ladies? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

lovesu4
09-24-2003, 06:22 PM
Please weigh in on this (no, no double entendres here). Do you think that a 50/50 mix of NPA/w + EW would be \"hot\" for women and their men? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

bjf
01-18-2004, 09:24 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
If \"what I think I know\" is correct, the

primary ingredient is a \"VNO activating\" male attractant, the secondary is a \"VNO activating\" self mood

enhancer for women, and the tertiary is the one disclosed ingredient, Androstenone.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Could the success that some men have had with NPA/w be because it contains

A-1?

Perhaps the B-1 (male version of A-1?) offsets the A-1 depression impact. I would suspect that the

forumla is still mostly B-1, otherwise LaCroy would have been more enthusiastic about men using it to attract women

(I believe I remember seeing a response from Lacroy on this matter).

If NPA/w really does have A-1, this

could be important to know, so additional A-1 would not be needed to be added seperately in mixes. Also it would

give it greater validity for inclusion in mixes to attract females.

bjf
01-19-2004, 06:50 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

Quote:
------------------------------------------------------------

If \"what I think I know\"

is correct, the primary ingredient is a \"VNO activating\" male attractant, the secondary is a \"VNO

activating\" self mood enhancer for women, and the tertiary is the one disclosed ingredient, Androstenone.

------------------------------------------------------------

Could the success that some

men have had with NPA/w be because it contains A-1?

Perhaps the B-1 (male version of A-1?) offsets the A-1

depression impact. I would suspect that the forumla is still mostly B-1, otherwise LaCroy would have been more

enthusiastic about men using it to attract women (I believe I remember seeing a response from Lacroy on this

matter).

If NPA/w really does have A-1, this could be important to know, so additional A-1 would not be

needed to be added seperately in mixes. Also it would give it greater validity for inclusion in mixes to attract

females.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Sorry meant A-1 and E-1. So does anyone

besides Oscar think NPA/w has A-1?