PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Mad Scientists! Another Newbie, Here

Kari
09-22-2003, 04:02 PM
I\'m in my late 40s. I\'m a health care professional. I moonlighted as a dancer in night club shows for about 18 years, and I\'ve kept myself in condition-- so I look pretty good. Once approached, I\'m very extraverted. (Though sometimes a little shy, at first).

But, I\'ve just ended a long relationship, and I\'m WAY out of practice at sending out \"vibes.\" I\'m more \"wholesomely friendly\" than \"seductively flirtaceous.\"I get approached a fair amount, but usually by younger men (not interested in a \"boy toy\"). I\'m very interested in getting out of a \"committed mode\" and into a bit more of a \"smorgasboard\" mode. <g>

I\'ve been lurking and reading the reference material, and I REALLY enjoy the good-hearted, fun exchange of information.

I did try my very first experiment, today at work. I dabbed on PPA/w and Primal/w.

No hits, not even in the elevator. But, I felt GOOD all day. Not sexy, but very serene and upbeat. At my job, that doesn\'t happen often. This is a GOOD thing!

Anyway, thanks so much for reading this. I have been thoroughly enjoying your posts. I am REALLY looking forward to interacting with you. The members of this n/g seem to have great spirit, and a wonderful natural curiousity.

BTW-- I just ordered some EW, and something called Relationship Magic by the makers of P10 and Alter Ego.

Little concerned about the EW, though. Don\'t want to smell too much like POO-SAY.

Thanks, again! Kari

belgareth
09-22-2003, 05:28 PM
Welcome to the forum, Kari.

Kari
09-22-2003, 05:50 PM
Thank you, Phero Pharoah!

EXIT63
09-22-2003, 06:39 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Welcome to the forum, Kari.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Yeah...What he said...We\'re always happy when a new <font color=\"red\"> Hot Broad </font> comes along! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sexyredhead
09-22-2003, 07:08 PM
Welcome, Kari!

Here\'s a tissue to wipe Exit\'s drool off you.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
09-23-2003, 04:03 AM
Hi Kari /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Welcome to the forum. I love your way of thinking. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif men and smorgasboard....yum...those words go very well together. I actually think that men and boytoy go well together as well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

EXIT63
09-23-2003, 05:18 AM
Here\'s a tissue to wipe Exit\'s drool off you....

Listen toots...it\'ll take a lot more than a tissue to wipe off my slobber! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Break out the hot towels! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brian
09-23-2003, 06:39 AM
Yeah...What he said...We\'re always happy when a new <font color=\"red\">Hot Broad</font> comes along! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

That goes for me too! Welcome Kari! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Brian

Ash
09-23-2003, 09:56 AM
I actually think that men and boytoy go well together as well.

Yeah Kari, what\'s wrong with a Boy Toy? Especially a younger BT. I would think that after a long relationship BT\'s would be on the menu too. But no?

Ash

CJ01
09-23-2003, 11:55 AM
Toyboys can be very handy to have /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sexyredhead
09-23-2003, 11:57 AM
Toyboys can be very handy to have /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Especially if they go away (or clean the house) until you want them around again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sagacious1420
09-23-2003, 01:42 PM
Hi Kari-

Welcome to the forum! Daaaaammmmnnn, another <font color=\"red\">redhead </font>! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Yum! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Did someone say Boy Toy? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif That\'s what I do best! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Use me, abuse me and kick me to the curb...Please! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif But I don\'t do housework, that\'s where I draw the line.

I sure hope you know how to share, though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

And what\'s wrong w/ the scent of a woman, anyway? Mmm mmm good! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Holmes
09-23-2003, 01:43 PM
Kari, has anyone said \"Welcome\" yet? Well...welcome! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Holmes

Kari
09-23-2003, 03:03 PM
Well, y\'know... it\'s smorgasboard for when you\'re hungry, but don\'t know what you want to eat. &lt;g&gt; So, it\'s a nibble, of this, a taste of that, a full course of something else. maybe a rich, creamy dessert?

Kari
09-23-2003, 03:08 PM
Well, it\'s because:

1) I\'m kind of a perv... I need conversation with my lovemaking.

2) There IS all that lovely quantity.. but where\'s the quality?

3) I can\'t eclpise Ann Bancroft as Mrs. Robinson.

So, (sigh) I\'m just stuck with men about my own age (tears welling in her eyes).

K.

Kari
09-23-2003, 03:10 PM
Oh, honey! If I ever DID consider a boy toy, he would at LEAST have to dust. &lt;g&gt; (Maybe do creatinve thibgs with a feather duster).

K.

Elana
09-23-2003, 03:12 PM
OK Kari....send all the young studs my way. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Kari
09-23-2003, 03:21 PM
Deal! We\'ll spilt \'em up. You take the buff young studs. I\'ll take the sophisticated (but still attractive) older men. Well go halvsies. &lt;g&gt;

Kari
09-23-2003, 03:23 PM
Thanks to all fo the great welcome!

BTW-- Are you Sherlock? Are you tired of people asking?

K.

Kari
09-23-2003, 03:28 PM
I think I got my first HIT! Same stuff-- PI/w and PPA. I was standing at a crosswalk, waiting for the light to change. I nice looking (younger, again) man was staring at me. We both had JUST missed the green. he said, \"I would have held the light for you, if I could.\"

MMMMMMM-- fun with chemistry!

Love, K.

Mtnjim
09-23-2003, 03:53 PM
\"So, (sigh) I\'m just stuck with men about my own age (tears welling in her eyes).\"

Be nice kid!!!

There are still some of us that are OK.

5\' 10\", 180 lbs, 32\" waist AND older than you are---Oh yesss, rated \"8\" on Hot or Not!!

So no need to go tearing up!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
You\'ll find a good \'un

Kari
09-23-2003, 05:26 PM
Hmmmmm... CLONE yourself, Jim! &lt;g&gt;

K.

Mtnjim
09-24-2003, 08:34 AM
\"Hmmmmm... CLONE yourself, Jim\"

I was the class clone in high school! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Holmes
09-24-2003, 10:47 AM
\"Hmmmmm... CLONE yourself, Jim\"

I was the class clone in high school! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jim,

Really? There was cloning going on back in the 1800s? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes