PDA

View Full Version : i hate to ask a stupid question but...

echoKA79
09-22-2003, 01:21 PM
I just got my SOE gel and I remember reading that you could get multiple uses out of each packet... is this true or am i just imagining things? How much of the gel do you think I should start out with?

And... I also got AE/m, any suggestions on whether i should try SOE or AE/m first? Any suggestions on where I should apply the AE/m and SOE to try out first? (and also how many drops should i use of the AE/m first).

MaxiMog
09-22-2003, 01:25 PM
There aren\'t really any stupid questions IMO.

The only thing I find annoying is topics with the title \"this may be a stupid question\" or whatever instead of just having the question as the topic itself...

CJ01
09-22-2003, 01:25 PM
SOE is nol and rone so you can star with SOE perhaps. If nothing happens after a week or so it amy mean that you need some none too. In this case AE is great /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Starting SOE - half a pack or less on neck, shoulders, torso, the top half of your bod if you like the smell.

AE start with one drop on your wrists or chest.

CJ

Brian
09-22-2003, 01:32 PM
Be sure to try each as a standalone at first to see what effects each gives. I wouldn\'t try any combos in the beginning. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Brian