PDA

View Full Version : Question about age

dellboy
09-22-2003, 03:47 AM
Hi,

Is there anyone who know\'s whether AE is any good for the older guy\'s out there. Does it work???
I am hoping to purchase some, but I\'m hesitating and wondering whether it would work on a 34 year old like myself. I hear that pheromones such as AE seems only affective on 17 to 25 year olds...is that true???

I am hoping to attract ladies between the ages of 25 to 35 years old ( younger would be a bonus ;-)) and would like to know whether AE would do the trick.

Please help!!!!!!!!

ps.would also like feedback from guy\'s in there 30\'s

EXIT63
09-22-2003, 04:34 AM
yes

Brian
09-22-2003, 04:47 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Is there anyone who know\'s whether AE is any good for the older guy\'s out there. Does it work???
I am hoping to purchase some, but I\'m hesitating and wondering whether it would work on a 34 year old like myself. I hear that pheromones such as AE seems only affective on 17 to 25 year olds...is that true???

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I\'m 48 y/o and it certainly works well for me. AE appears to work for all age groups. I don\'t know where you got the 17 to 25 from? I can tell you, that\'s not true. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brian

franki
09-22-2003, 04:56 AM
Hi,

I am hoping to purchase some, but I\'m hesitating and wondering whether it would work on a 34 year old like myself.

You are 34 and calling yourself one of the older guys?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

belgareth
09-22-2003, 05:19 AM
I\'m 46 and AE works well for me. EE also owrks pretty well.

Brian
09-22-2003, 05:21 AM
You are 34 and calling yourself one of the older guys?!

I should be so old! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sacogoo
09-22-2003, 09:23 AM
dellboy writes:
&lt;&lt;Is there anyone who know\'s whether AE is any good for the older guy\'s out there. Does it work???
I am hoping to purchase some, but I\'m hesitating and wondering whether it would work on a 34 year old like myself.&gt;&gt;

Older? Hell, I\'m 36 going on 12. I know 19 year olds that are substantially older than me. You\'re only as old as you feel.

&lt;&lt;I hear that pheromones such as AE seems only affective on 17 to 25 year olds...is that true???&gt;&gt;

Actually, the 17 to 25 year olds probably don\'t need pheromones. Those young bucks are producing copious amounts of the stenchy stuff on their own. However, we geriatrics in our mid-30\'s are just beginning to slow down the phero factories in our bods. Now, personally, I still think that we\'re producing enough pheromones not to worry about not giving off our personal love scents, and the external pheromones are simply like a shot of high octane boost into a full tank a premium gas. It\'s just that little extra \"something\" that makes those around you notice you just a little bit more on the subconcious or primal level. (Contrary to a couple of posts here on the forum, nobody is going to rip off their clothes and drop to the floor begging you to ravish them. They are a confidence booster for you and a little bit of je ne sais quois for everybody else.)

As far as Alter-Ego goes, I have not noticed any obvious beneficial effects for me, but I am still in my infancy of using/applying pheromones. (It\'s going to take a long time to figure out the correct doses of which products are most effective for me and what body locations are most effective for those specific products and their doses.)

&lt;&lt;I am hoping to attract ladies between the ages of 25 to 35 years old ( younger would be a bonus ;-)) and would like to know whether AE would do the trick.&gt;&gt;

It might, and then again, it might not. My recommendation would be to get a couple of products and see how they work out for you. One product may not have any effect, but another might have people flocking to you in droves.

For just starting out, you might want to consider the easy application products such as The Edge, Andro 4.2, Attraction or Pheromax. Just a quick spray and then a shot of your regular cologne on top of that \'mone spray as a cover scent and you\'re on your way. Or look to the \"pre-mixed\" products like PPA, Alter-Ego, Scent of Eros, APC, and the like. Just dab a drop or two on the skin, rub it in, and get ready to rock!

Most of these products mentioned above will help you avoid the dreaded OD syndrome (and goddamn if a \'mone overdose ain\'t the worst stink on the planet - hell, I\'d rather stuff my nose in the festered ass of a menstruating skunk than be around someone OD\'ing on \'mones).

Sagacious1420
09-22-2003, 11:02 AM
AE works like a charm for a geezer like me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes
09-22-2003, 07:24 PM
34?! Hooo boy, you\'re a fossil. Prepare for the embalming. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Holmes

Brian
09-23-2003, 04:05 AM
(Contrary to a couple of posts here on the forum, nobody is going to rip off their clothes and drop to the floor begging you to ravish them.

DAMN! I guess it\'s on to plan B. Whatever that may be. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Actually a SO, such as a wife, or girlfriend, may get you really intense reactions with the right phero or mix that fits well with your chemistry.

About a month ago, I bombarded myself with several phero products and got a really intense reaction from my wife. It wasn\'t a fluke either, I did the same thing twice and got the same reaction both times.

I agree that the reaction wouldn\'t be as obvious with a stranger, however, it doesn\'t mean that it isn\'t effecting the person in the same way. It would be very humiliating for someone to react this way to stranger. Just because it\'s not apparent, doesn\'t mean it\'s not there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Brian

CptKipling
09-23-2003, 09:08 AM
(Contrary to a couple of posts here on the forum, nobody is going to rip off their clothes and drop to the floor begging you to ravish them.

DAMN! I guess it\'s on to plan B. Whatever that may be. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Actually a SO, such as a wife, or girlfriend, may get you really intense reactions with the right phero or mix that fits well with your chemistry.

About a month ago, I bombarded myself with several phero products and got a really intense reaction from my wife. It wasn\'t a fluke either, I did the same thing twice and got the same reaction both times.

I agree that the reaction wouldn\'t be as obvious with a stranger, however, it doesn\'t mean that it isn\'t effecting the person in the same way. It would be very humiliating for someone to react this way to stranger. Just because it\'s not apparent, doesn\'t mean it\'s not there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Brian

Indeedy!