PDA

View Full Version : Lingerie party advice...

randa
09-21-2003, 09:11 PM
My friend & I are going to be hosting a lingerie/adult toy party in my home. The guest list is all female, ages will range from 19/20 to 56/57. There\'ll be daiquiris and finger foods. Some of these women are family, most are ones I work with. I know that pheros help in contributing to a cheerful, fun atmosphere at work, could they be used at a party. I was thinking of several options.

1. A liguid potpouri heater, adding 1-2 drops \'nol or PI/w to the liguid.

2. One of those little metal rings that you place on lamp-bulbs.

3. My ceiling fan, set on low, with a cotton ball w/pheros on it taped to the top of one of the blades.

I have a rather large living room and it is also open to the dining room and kitchen. So, its a lot of space. Any thoughts? BTW, the lady who does these parties has a 3 mth waiting list, so I\'d really like everyone to have a good time.

Ash
09-21-2003, 10:30 PM
If I dressed in drag could I come?

Seriously though. Whitehall started a thread a few days ago that might give you some help. It\'s titled \"Candles scented with pheromones???\" and is on page 4 over in Boys Town.

Have fun.

Ash

CJ01
09-21-2003, 11:54 PM
randa, what products have you got again so far?

randa
09-22-2003, 06:08 AM
CJ
I\'ve got TE/w spray, PCC, lavender \'nol, PI/w & Bare Essence (supposedly \'nol, unknown amount). Am going to order EW later today & either the Dynamic Duo/w (NPA/w & Pheromol Factor/w)or AE/w later in the week. I think if I get these products; AE/w, NPA/w & EW, then I\'ll have pretty much what I need to try almost any of the women\'s combos. This is the first party I\'ve had at my house, with the people I work with attending, and so I\'d like the atmosphere to be like it is at work. Since I\'ve started wearing pheros to work, everything has been more relaxed, friendly, talkative. I also want the saleslady to get some sales. I don\'t want to be wearing my work mix, my friend & I may go out later to a club, I\'ve discovered where my intended target likes to party.

Brian
09-22-2003, 06:51 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
If I dressed in drag could I come?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Me Too? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CJ01
09-22-2003, 08:16 AM
Could coulld try the following: Use an oil burner with a light fresh fragrance add some PI/w and cops to it, maybe one drop of AE/w and put it into the living room well in advance - an hour perhaps.
I´d really recommend the cops and PI/w. Copulins have a great effect on other women, they´ll feel comfortable in your home more easily and the PI/w will do the same.

My first thought, I think it´s good. Well it´s what I would do I think.
CJ

Sagacious1420
09-22-2003, 09:56 AM
I\'d volunteer to make an appearance as an \"adult toy\"! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes
09-22-2003, 09:59 AM
I\'d volunteer to make an appearance as an \"adult toy\"! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LOL. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif A la Richard Pryor? (Be careful what you wish for...)

Holmes

CJ01
09-22-2003, 10:01 AM
I\'d volunteer to make an appearance as an \"adult toy\"!

I want to come too now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Sagacious1420
09-22-2003, 10:15 AM

LOL. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif A la Richard Pryor? (Be careful what you wish for...)

Holmes

LMAO! No Holmie, not exactly what I meant but hilaroius, nonetheless. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif