PDA

View Full Version : Return From Egypt - With Stories and Mixes

Icarus
09-21-2003, 03:13 AM
Just in the process of organising my Data... Had a wicked time in Egypt. Pheromones are Hells Teeth and should be used with caution.

Might I recommend a strong constitution and a nightlight?

Ok, Ok.. I\'ll stop jabbering, but bottom line? Pheromones certainly seemed to provoke geniune reactions.

I\'ll make sure that none of the mixes that I have \"created\" (term used as loosely as is possible) are plagerised from the cookbook or some other far more experienced Necromancer than myself.

\"Romeo, Romeo, whereforart thou Romeo?\"
\"It was my uncles middle name\"
\"Oh.\"

Steve

CptKipling
09-21-2003, 10:32 AM
Welcome back Steve, missed your humour /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Where in Egypt did you go? There weren\'t a lot of English speakers where I went (cant think of the name right now...).

Icarus
09-22-2003, 06:54 AM
Landed in Marsa Alam, went to Luxor, then traveled back down to Marsa Alam, then got on the boat!

Most of the people I met had some English; but I speak reasonable arabic anyway, so we muddled through!

\"Salaam... huh? Nope, I\'m not going to trade her for any camels. What\'s that? 20,000 camels you say? Hmmmmm\"

Anyways... down to the stuff you wanna hear!! Phero use and hits/misses!

I name my \'mixes\' (i\'m loath to really call them that - I think \'combo\' best describes my applications) in relation to what happens when you wear them (or how you should act) Enjoy!

Mile High Mix

Ok, so I did mix one little batch up, but that was just for ease of use while traveling - who wants to be mucking about with those little bottles at airports?
I put:

2 drops SPMO
3 drops NPA
1 drop WAGG
5 drops Eternity

into my free atomizer, which I kept within close reach in my carry-on luggage. I used so little because I knew that I wouldn\'t be relying on this mix, and did not want to waste any of these fine little products.
I applied this every so often whilst travelling, and I have to say that it made the entire experience much more pleasant and simple than any other flight that I\'ve ever taken.

People at airports were implausibly helpful - (the lady at the checkin overlooking my grossly overweight bag and handluggage, stating that \"You look slim enough to make up for it\" and smiling reasonably coyly. Then she was a total bitch to one of the girls that I was travelling with over something really minor involving her lactose intolerance and needing a special meal - having not told them this when she booked. Other than that, however, I noticed no more looks or behavioural oddities than would normally occur. A couple of girls noticably checking me out here and there (dang - how do you write things like this without coming over as an egotistical jerk?) and the usual huggy, comfortable thing with my friends.

Upon arrival, I was feeling so scrunchy that it wouldn\'t have mattered if an all-female oil wrestling team needed an extra \'oil-boy\'* - bedways was rightways for one thing only. Sleep. Had to negotiate to get ourselves to our hotel, but the Egyptian people are so friendly, I barely think that even if the mones were effecting them that they would act any different! Got in, got unpacked, sat out in the dark to celebrate our arrival with a drink then made our way back to our respective beds and slept like Lithium-fed monkeys.

No more of this crappy narrative, onto the phero combos and thier effects...

- Oh, BTW, I NEVER used cover scents, other than on that travel combo - and I got nothing but compliments on my manstink.

Swinging Through The Barriers

Two long swipes of SOE from jaw to collerbone (over main arteries)
Two drops WAGG
One inch Diameter PCC circles on each wrist

This is my homage to the excellent advice of SwingerMD, who correctly recommended to ease into the none, trying to put people at ease around you before you start climbing on the dresser to get that critical angle to mount them better.
Great social mix - especially when you are going to be spending a long time surrounded by total strangers that you will have to get along with for a long time. My friends said that the whole group just seemed to relax into each others company when I came back and joined them after having a long, cool shower.. (wearing this combo) Everyone talked freely and waxed lyrical long into that first evening together. Little did they know...

I\'m a Mann, Dammit. Raar! (can you hear me roar)

1 spray TE in each (clean) armpit
4 drops NPA (2 through hair/2 on neck)

None to the maxx. I are more manly than you. Grrrr. I can lift that! Grrrr! I eats red meat! etc..
This is great for a couple of things. If you really want to scare some male citizens of your life, or if you want to embody \"The Essence of Mann\" to women. Result of wearing this for me, was to have all men there deferring to me (almost like I was thier dad or something.. y\'know, male figure) and to have to women acting Feminininin (with extra flowers and puppy-dogs) -or that\'s how I saw it... Almost like they were trying to match manlyness with feminity... it was good, and made for some real ego-boosting for me.

\"oh, he so hansome, <mwa>\"

But as such, no dice in the trouser department. I don\'t think I was proactive in my pursuit though, and I believe this would be a potent mix in a club-situation. \"Me man. Me have balls. You Like?\" etc..

I Really Identify With You, So Much

3 drops WAGG through hair
2 drops AE on neck
1 SOE gelpack on chest

A fabulous combo... Best employed in one 2 ones, though... when I had just put it on, I was talking to three females; Jade, Lucy and Bronwen (Jade and Lucy - members of my group, while Bronwen was part of the group we had just met) which was OK, but I really noticed that the females were interested, but guarded, due to each others presence.. so I went upstairs to get a better view of the sun setting.. and Bron followed... Fab! We sat and talked and talked and just enjoyed the sunset (she said she was telling me some stuff that she had never told anyone before - but I always take stuff like that with a pinch of salt, since I\'ve said that after I\'ve told someone something, then remembered that I had, in fact, already told someone else about a year previously) We shared a very pleasant kiss after gazing upwards towards the stars; a sideways glance and a relaxed smile... sweet! Trousers, still very firmly on.

Who\'s a Clever Boy Then?

1 drop AE in hair
1 inch balls of PCC on wrists again
2 drops NPA on neck
1 drop WAGG on shirt coller

Interesting combo (if a little extensive.. and accidental)
We were having a big discussion on something that I\'m a little dense about (bloody evolutionary science - whoops) but sure enough, damned if everyone wasn\'t listening with captivated silence to the <ahem> \'nugat of wisdom\' (forget nuggets) that I was heard to spout.. nods, and agreement.
\"Isn\'t is safe to say that some people are in fact, merely fish in disguise?\"
\"Too true...It all makes sense now Steve\"
Had Bron sat beside me, but Angela (another girl from her group) was lying with her head in my lap. D\'oh!

The Big Gun

2 drops NPA on neck
1 drop AE in hair
1 drop PI in hair
1 big swipe SOE along collarbone and down sternum
1 spray TE spread across both armpits

My holy bloody grail, so far. Sexual energy just flying back and forth - me feeling far more horny than I had in a while and most all the girls (and a couple of the guys) going that way too. We managed to orchestrate some semblance of dancing - which almost got a bit over the top at some points - lots of majorly suggestive dancing going on. I wasn\'t dancing with Bronwen, but I could see she was starting to get flushed being near me. We ended up partaking in some stupid stuff - blindfolded feeding each other yoghurt for free drink etc... when that was done, I took my top off a went for a quick swim then came back upstairs... to find Bronwen waiting for me (I had been sleeping under the stars most of the trip) and things got kinda heated - we were interupted briefly by someone, then they all started to get off to bed. Awesome night. She said that she had wanted to do that since she had met me, but that evening had just been unbearable, needing to get me alone. So do phero\'s work Steve? Yeah, gee, I think so.

Also used this mix when I came back to the place we were staying in Marsa Alam and went partying with some Italians that I had been chatting to the day before we all got on the boat. I like Italians. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The rest of the time was great, had soooo much fun, and I\'m still in touch with her (parting was hard, as it always is) and I think she\'s coming up to see me pretty soon - when she gets a chance to chill at work.

I used some other combos, but these yielded the most noticable results.

I was applying to my hair, as I think it provides good dispersal (top of your head loses most heat on your body) and is easy and convient to wash out...

Icarus\'s Final Thought:

Everybody comes here with a reasonably unified purpose; namely to ease or facilitate amorous relations with other individuals, and to properly understand how to use pheromones to lead them to this goal.
I say: when using them, lead with your head and not your genitalia. Looks like an OD reaction? Intimidated? Tone down your Alpha-act. Stop swinging yer dick around yer head and breath gently. Look like she\'s treating you like a big sister? Swing your dick faster - but be careful with that thing, goddamn it, it looks like it\'s loaded.
Until next time, be good to yourselves... and each other.

Steve

*well.. perhaps I\'m being a little extreme there.

Brian
09-22-2003, 07:02 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
(dang - how do you write things like this without coming over as an egotistical jerk?)

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

You don\'t! Who cares! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Great post! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Brian

jamesdeanmartin
09-22-2003, 07:57 AM
All good stuff, thanks for sharing!

Holmes
09-22-2003, 08:07 AM
Crappy narrative?! Ha! Well, keep the \"crap\" coming!

Seems like you\'re onto something with those combos--especially \"The Big Gun.\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Excellent post, old boy! Welcome back.

Holmes

CptKipling
09-22-2003, 08:18 AM
Nice post! Lots of good info to glean from your experiences, I especially liked your final thought /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I\'m curious about your \"Swinging Through The Barriers\" mix, did you try that without the PCC? Because for me WAGG and SOE alone has been a no-no.

Luxor certainly is one of those must visit places, the size of some of those things is really amazing. Where I stayed (not in Luxor) had a lot of none english speaking tourists, but the Egyptions often spoke it fluently are certainly are lovely people.

Icarus
09-22-2003, 08:30 AM
I only really used that mix early on, and with the PCC to try to project an air of mystery (he smells like.. hold on a second...) that I would move away from so that no one was put off thinking they were stepping on someone elses toes...

But that particular mix felt and seemed great as a social relaxant... I never really noted anything sexual from it.

Steve

CptKipling
09-22-2003, 08:50 AM
Cool, thanks Steve.

Sagacious1420
09-22-2003, 11:16 AM
Great post...as usual!

Thanks for sharing.

Keep \'em coming.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif