PDA

View Full Version : My Signature

manchorito
09-20-2003, 05:53 PM
I have been wearing my mix daily. So obviously I go through mones kinda fast. But I didn\'t wear them today and I just went to hang out at on of my best friends house with some of my other friends. All of them were ignoring me and I went home for a while and I called one of them and they said they were out somewhere. So is it because I wasn\'t wearing my signature that they gave me the cold shoulder?

Elana
09-20-2003, 05:54 PM
No, it\'s cuz you are a pain in the ass /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

manchorito
09-20-2003, 05:58 PM
I know you were just joking...hopefully, but usually I get a lot of respect from them even thought the high amount of none I use. My Mix is 1 spray of TE, sometimes 2, 4 drops of AE, and some SOE and SPMO. And we are the \"popular\" group in school, I know I know, that is shallow but they are the ones who kept on trying to get me to hang out with them since I start wearing mones. So do I have to continue to wear mones everyday to get respect?

Elana
09-20-2003, 05:59 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
So do I have to continue to wear mones everyday to get respect?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

yes, and you must continue to pay for their lunches everyday as well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sagacious1420
09-20-2003, 06:00 PM
No, it\'s cuz you are a pain in the ass /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ouch! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Play nice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
09-20-2003, 06:01 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gifI am just playing with the young one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sagacious1420
09-20-2003, 06:04 PM
You are obsessed aren\'t you, Elana! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sorry to sidetrack your thread, Manchorito. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Won\'t happen again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tallmacky
09-20-2003, 06:09 PM
Manchorito I had the same problem...hmmmm now that I look back I am laughing my penis off! What your friends are worried about is the fact that you are one bad ass high testostorone -none rocking, fast talking, big dick carrying, threat to all women everywhere. That is simply it....The fact that your signature has built up has had them running for the hills they fear you and they fear your gigantic popular cool kid penis. This is called social dump theory. All you have to do know is call them up and repeat the following.

\"Respect me, or you lose all dis mad fine ass\"

franki
09-20-2003, 06:11 PM
Post deleted by franki

tallmacky
09-20-2003, 06:16 PM
Another thing, is the psychological effect, it\'s not so much the scent of the -mones it was just a fear hours of not applying and we all know that pheromones have a tendency to stick around....When I was wearing pheromones like you manchorito I made the presences of my penis known which is a source of great power, I would often jiggly, wiggly and shake it, yeah those mad girls knew exactly what cock was rockin\'. Even more they say that I had the balls to do so, but without phero\'s I was like the witch in wizard of oz\'s I would melt into a gooey mess of feminie passover male type...\"Oh yes you look really pretty\"....but when I grab my AE I turn into SUPER FREAKY GROIN....instead of the crap I would say

\"I don\'t even want to hang out with you, you cum over here and be happy that you get to look at my package, you highschool light weight need to realize that I am Manchorito I drive a car and I drive it fast, but my girls faster!!! I am not going respect you I am going to call you a cow and I am going to milk you.\"

manchorito
09-20-2003, 06:19 PM
Ha, tallmacky, your posts make me wanna kick someones ass just for the fun of it.

tallmacky
09-20-2003, 06:23 PM
Ha, tallmacky, your posts make me wanna kick someones ass just for the fun of it.

Hahha giggles baby! You are out of control honey girl! You know when I start pumping these Wal-Mart weights in the basement I take a look in the mirror and I tell myself....hey you mother$%$$# you looking at my cock, what you want one like it, is that? And I break that mirror because I am breaking the tradition of easy going males.....just don\'t get wild and hurt anyone, you got to bark and scream man don\'t be afraid to look foolish because in the end like the mirror the walls will break WITH MY FIST HEEEE YAAAA NINJA ATTACK SUCKER! Yeah I am a blackbelt in whoopingyaasssaka. I think you learn a lot from me, I bet your friends will be begging on both knees to be in the presents of your greatness.

GIVE ME A ROAR BROTHER!

Holmes
09-20-2003, 07:06 PM
Wal-Mart weights? Ha! Well, I\'ve got the Hulkamania Workout Set! Boo-ya! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

And what is this Whoopingyaasssaka?? Is it anything like Tae-Bo? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Holmes

tallmacky
09-20-2003, 07:19 PM
And what is this Whoopingyaasssaka?? Is it anything like Tae-Bo?

Very similar but we (Aggro-intensive-men) take our martial arts very seriously, there is no Billy Blanks teaching you how to kick and there is no limit to our outright primal rage, masculine indulgence arts. It\'s basically a mix of many arts but only the truly manly and penile center moves, such as grappling and multipe hard forced humping........

I too use the hulkamania workout set, it\'s made of plastic so I am not as intense and aggressive on it as I could be, but Hulk gives me inspiration, along with my Jeff Gordon T-shirt!

Holmes
09-20-2003, 07:43 PM
Hmmm, yes. You\'re skills are ample and you\'re technique...very good. Any in your path are certain to be...destroyed. I commend you on your...talents.

I\'ve gone through several Hulkster workout sets myself...they just don\'t stand up to the rigors of my training regimen. But, still, nuthin like \'em. (Thank heavens for my endorsement deal!) And hey...no Jeff Gordon jokes! I get verklempt everytime he crosses that finish line... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Holmes

Holmes
09-21-2003, 08:05 AM
Seriously, Manchorito...sounds like a dicey situation indeed, if I\'m understanding you correctly: you\'d gained the hard-earned \"respect\" or \"friendship\" of these blokes due in large part to pheromone usage, no? And now you\'re wondering if you\'ll have to fork out to the good folx at L-S for all eternity to remain in the good graces of these foos you hangin\' out wit, yeah?

A mite similar to attracting a woman via phero usage and then wondering if you\'ll have to remain a user just to keep her...

Question is...is she (or are they) really worth it in the long run?

We must ask ourselves.

Saludos,

Dr. Phil