PDA

View Full Version : Bare Essence compared to 'nol....

randa
09-20-2003, 11:20 AM
I contacted the company that makes Bare Essence, the first phero product I came in contact with, as to its phero content. I got back an e-mail that basically said \'sorry, trade secret\'. In an ad on their website, it states that it contains androstenol, that\'s all it says. I just wanted to know if the \'nol was the only phero in it, & in what amounts. I\'m much happier with the products that I\'ve purchased here. However, I did spend $20.00 for this little bottle, of which I\'ve only used maybe 1/5th, closer to 1/6th. Do you, more experienced users, think that I\'d be too far off the mark if I were to use the Bare Essence as a \'weak\' alternative to my lavender \'nol (since I don\'t know the \'nol content)? Or, would I be better off to just give the remains to a friend? There\'s pros & cons to both, if I keep/use it, I\'ll end up with a nice little roll-top bottle that I can use for mixing/transporting pheros, if I give it to friend, I\'ll be introducing a potential new customer, for Love-Scent, to pheros.

Ash
09-20-2003, 02:11 PM
Randa,

Keep it and use it yourself and see what happens. This stuff is all about experimentation and having fun exploring and learning. Plus it\'s always a good thing to have an extra bottle or two around when you get inspired to make a new mix.

Ash