Though I am tired... Gimme some love.

Steve

Holmes
09-19-2003, 05:48 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Though I am tired... Gimme some love.

Steve

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Yeeeea yeeeeah, Ica back up in da howze yaar! *cough* Oh uh... sorry...thought you meant \"love\" in the MTV sense of the word... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

So you made it! Welcome back to ya, bro! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Details, details!

Holmes

Sexyredhead
09-19-2003, 07:41 PM
Duuuuude! We missed your witty self!
Did the Egyptian girls treat you as good as we do? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

&lt;&lt;&lt;Hug&gt;&gt;&gt;

Glad you\'re back. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
09-21-2003, 05:57 AM
<font color=\"red\"> WELCOME </font> <font color=\"blue\"> BACK!!!!! </font>

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
<font color=\"green\"> How was the trip? Did you unwrap a mummy? </font>

Icarus
09-21-2003, 06:09 AM
Thanks guys...!

Details will follow on the main pheromone discussion thingum...

The Egyptian people are super-friendly! Though the women weren\'t very much in evidence, due to the culture.

No mummies to speak of, though I did have a game of chess with someones daddy.

I still feel like I\'m on a boat - gently rocking from side to side... people must think that there\'s something wrong with me!

Steve