PDA

View Full Version : Does this scare the Munce out of anyone else?

Icarus
09-19-2003, 05:26 PM
http://www.johntitor.com/ (\"http://www.johntitor.com/\")

Read. Weep.

Steve

Sexyredhead
09-19-2003, 07:49 PM
I have to say I\'m still \"with Munce\".

I really don\'t know what munce is, exactly, but I hope it\'s not gross. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Holmes
09-19-2003, 07:59 PM
Yes, this \"munce\"...what is it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Strange stuff, indeed, Steve. How did you come across that one, dare I ask?

I came across a similar site...Johnconnor.com, was it? Something about a big goon in leather who comes back from the future to make really bad sequels. Almost as disturbing.

Holmes

belgareth
09-20-2003, 06:48 AM
Interesting predictions. The civil war prediction is not at all far-fetched and has been predicted by several groups and individuals in recent years. The Russians launching a pre-emptive attack against three nuclear powers seems a little outside of reality as it is pretty much suicidal. The Russians are not suicidal nor are they gamblers. Another problem is the Russian\'s ability to launch that many missles; there is some debate about ongoing maintenance of their arsenals and the resulting servicability of their rockets. The lifting bodies are pretty fragile and are susceptable to permenant damage from lack of attention. The former soviet block countries don\'t have a lot of cash and replacing that much technology would be very costly. One of the mid-eastern, radical groups launching a smaller scale strike is more believable. Even more believable and more frightening is the potential for smaller WMDs that could be smuggled into the US and do as much damage as a missle strike. We have a huge border and are unable to stop more than a small percentage of the drug shipments across those borders, stopping a well planned operation to bring in relatively small weapons would have a strong possibility of failure.

Holmes
09-20-2003, 09:57 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Even more believable and more frightening is the potential for smaller WMDs that could be smuggled into the US and do as much damage as a missle strike. We have a huge border and are unable to stop more than a small percentage of the drug shipments across those borders, stopping a well planned operation to bring in relatively small weapons would have a strong possibility of failure.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Word. Gee...kind of the big topic of discussion right now, no? Chilling indeed, chilling indeed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Holmes

Icarus
09-21-2003, 02:47 AM
There are three possibilities as to the nature of Mr Titon.

1) He was merely trying to create a mass hoax (and a rather elegantly executed one at that)

2) He is completely insane - and has constructed his own little pocket of reality with enough zeal to render it almost convincing

3) He actually is a time traveler

Who cares, eh? Distract yourself with this (\"http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/22/\")

EXIT63
09-21-2003, 04:20 AM
Who cares, eh? Distract yourself with this

that\'s horrible

Holmes
09-21-2003, 07:35 AM
Who cares, eh? Distract yourself with this