PDA

View Full Version : Travelling with mones

filterfactory
09-19-2003, 03:20 AM
Hi all,

I was wondering, if I was to go travelling to Europe backpacking all around or else to Asia(possibly Thailand) Are these pheroes illegal in some of these places(possibly as a steriod)? I\'d prefer not to mix up one batch and then add cologne, because I\'ve found different combos work for different scenario\'s and I don\'t always want the scent directly mixed with the pheroes. Any info would be appreciated.
Thanx

skeptic
09-19-2003, 09:14 AM
Given increased security on international flights, you might be questioned about having little vials of mysterious liquids.

Other than that, I don\'t know the answer to your question. Are the steroid/hormone precursors like androstenedione illegal in the states or Europe now?

Mtnjim
09-19-2003, 10:24 AM
Why not get some perfume samples, use them, then transfer the pheros to the now empty bottles?

filterfactory
09-19-2003, 01:42 PM
I had trouble with customs trying to bring Nol up here to Canada, they said it was a controlled substance, but that was only once as for the many other times I\'ve ordered I\'ve never had a problem /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif. I just don\'t want any hassle going around Europe or whereever.

metroman
09-19-2003, 03:14 PM
Theres a few Euro phero gurus on here...Hello where are you? They\'re probably all in the sack with some Euro Honey; I think its the middle of the night there. Its been my experience that the laws in Europe regarding controlled substances are more lenient & tolerant than in the US...for instance they\'re allowed to sell & smoke pot legally in Amsterdam...I\'d worry more about Asia than Europe...I think the emphasis these days is more on bombs & weapons than drugs legal or otherwise...The customs officials probably long for the days when all they had to worry about was a little drug smuggling. Besides customs are notorious jerks...those Canadian Customs were probably just trying to confiscate your Nol so they could have it themselves...Did you check it out after the fact to see if it is actually considered a controlled substance? The bottles are pretty small just hide them so those crooks cant get at it...

skeptic
09-19-2003, 11:05 PM
\"Controlled substance\" may have been code for \"we don\'t know what it is, so we\'ll confiscate it\". Maybe.

Also, in a court case in the Netherlands, some shop or company got busted for selling cakes of psilocybin mushrooms.... because it\'s only legal to sell them in their natural form, not in cakes or other preparations.

CJ01
09-20-2003, 12:24 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
They\'re probably all in the sack with some Euro Honey;

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Yes with me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Well us euro honeys are on the board and using pheros so that almost answers the question I think.

One thing though I don´t recommend a metal atomizer if you´re that worried because metal gets detected but I´ve never had problems myself.
Heathrow is possibly the highest security airport in europe, I´ve been touched up there more than in any pub or nightclub /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
But honestly, why should they take your perfume away from you? If you really don´t want to mix your fragrance and mones up you could simply refil them into new bottles to carry with you or remove the labels.

As for places like Thailand, I´m not sure. You could put your mones into your first aid kit or something.

Sagacious1420
09-20-2003, 04:18 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Also, in a court case in the Netherlands, some shop or company got busted for selling cakes of psilocybin mushrooms.... because it\'s only legal to sell them in their natural form, not in cakes or other preparations.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Sure seems like a waste in so many ways. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Btw, smoothies are the best! Vitamin C gives them a nice kick in the ass. Ever wake up the next day and take a good dose of vitamin C, natural is best...OJ or something of the sort. Trippin\' all over again! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Would a smoothie qualify as some other form? God, I hope not! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif