PDA

View Full Version : Bsxs's Pheromone Dosage Problems and Solution

bsxs
09-18-2003, 02:59 PM
So school has started for me, this is my senior year. That means only one year to go! Well anyway, it seems like every other day I have an outstanding pheromonal day, then the next day they kinda ignore me. This has been an ongoing cycle. Can anyone relate to that? Well anyway I thought of an idea which is working ok so far. Apply pheromones *ONLY* if you need it. I\'m gonna try to bring them along where I go from now on, so I can kinda be like Popeye and his spinach.

Pheromones were an every morning routine for me. I thought impecable grooming would solve the problem, but nope, pheros last way longer than I thought. They last like one and a half days!! I use really really little amount of WKM#1. Just a teeny tiny bit on my wrist then I rub them together and wah lah magic.

I think the strongest quote, and most important to remember in using pheromones is LESS IS MORE!!!!

franki
09-18-2003, 03:12 PM
Just apply them every other day and you should be fine.

It is kinda hard to \"apply when needed\" cause often you don\'t know if you are getting in a situation where they can be useful... If you would meet a hot girl and think \"Now I need mones\", you are already too late, because you reach your optimal phero output maybe after 3 or 4 hours after application.

So, by applying every other day you should be fine... Does that make sense..? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

bsxs
09-18-2003, 03:29 PM
Yup. But the thing is, I have this crazy idea that it wont be as good the day AFTER application.

franki
09-18-2003, 03:32 PM
Yeah, they prolly won\'t be very effective when you scrubbed yourself thoroughly after one day... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

bsxs
09-18-2003, 03:33 PM
Haha this looks like a bit of a predicament.

DrSmellThis
09-19-2003, 08:42 PM
For a while it seemed like wearing half-doses when applying everyday was working as a rule of thumb. But I haven\'t quite figured it out, as there are other variables (e.g., bathing practices). The elusive even keel!