PDA

View Full Version : NPA/w & Sex Dreams

Xaviel
09-17-2003, 07:17 PM
Has anyone who has worn NPA/w ever had sex dreams? Yesterday I mixed some NPA/w with Drakkar Noir (probably misspelled) and got lots of compliments from females with it. Went to bed with the mix still on and had 3 sex dreams. I will try to experiment with it tonite to make sure it wasn\'t a one time thing.

Elana
09-18-2003, 04:13 AM
Yes, Xaviel....I once posted how NPA/w gets me really horny and I tend to have very hot dreams when I am wearing it. After I posted that, I got a PM from a guy saying the same thing happens to him when he wears NPA/w

CJ01
09-18-2003, 08:49 AM
I must try that sometime /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Only NPA/w or in combi with something else?

Xaviel
09-19-2003, 01:20 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I must try that sometime /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Only NPA/w or in combi with something else?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I\'ve tried combo &amp; alone and it works. Fascinating!

PheroX
09-19-2003, 06:42 PM
how bad does npa/w smell ?

DrSmellThis
09-19-2003, 08:50 PM
Smells terrible in the bottle, but I like it once it\'s on - kinda sweet.

CJ01
09-20-2003, 12:12 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
how bad does npa/w smell ?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> I can always smell it! No matter how diluted it is I can still smell it when I´m wearing it. It overpowers the cops in my EW spray

TopDawg2050
02-04-2004, 07:15 PM
Wow, a

cool way to control your dreams /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif :evil grin: