PDA

View Full Version : pheromones and kids

ontimenow
09-17-2003, 02:01 PM
Just had the worst experence with my 5 year old daughter. I was wearing TE/m by itself usually I add SOE and/or AE but I\'m out, man she had temper tantrum hollored screamed you name it the worst she has ever had. We was at a store I bought her what she wanted this happened outside in the parking lot when we were leaving worst of all security came to see was everything alright I was like man (at least security was doing their job incase something was really happening). I would normally say this is typical for a 5 year old but it has happened once before when I wore TE/m by itself temper tantrum was a lot worst this last time though. I think this has been talked about before if I\'m not mistaken, anyone else had this type of experience with children. I won\'t be wearing TE/m by itself again around my daughter that\'s for sure.

KeepItReal
09-17-2003, 07:47 PM
Been meaning to ask about this !!

I was wearing a shirt with 2 drops of AE around my brothers 2 year old daughter - usually she is the sweetest child imaginable and never cries with me BUT this time she screamed her head off and wouldn\'t go near me ???

Hitman
09-17-2003, 10:36 PM
Keepitreal,
Only two drops of AE? I don´t think this amount of Pheros can bring about such a extreme behavior. I bet you had worn some -none the day before (build up), hadn´t you?

Hitman

DZorro
09-18-2003, 01:49 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Been meaning to ask about this !!

I was wearing a shirt with 2 drops of AE around my brothers 2 year old daughter - usually she is the sweetest child imaginable and never cries with me BUT this time she screamed her head off and wouldn\'t go near me ???

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That\'s strange, so far i only got positive reaction from kids, whyle wearing phero\'s. And i use all diffrent phermones all the time, but never had the reactions you dicribed.

DZorro,

CJ01
09-18-2003, 02:27 AM
I won\'t be wearing TE/m by itself again around my daughter that\'s for sure.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> good idea! What other prods have you got to play with?

KeepItReal
09-18-2003, 07:43 AM
Nope - no build up as I only apply to my clothes !

ontimenow
09-18-2003, 09:48 AM
CJ I\'m out of everything except the TE/m. I\'m going to order wagg this will be my first time trying wagg also thinking of trying NPA/w and some more AE. Thanks for the replys, I have tons of questions I want to ask. Want to do more research before I begin posting questions that have already been asked and answered.

CJ01
09-18-2003, 11:09 AM
Right. Well, for your daughters sake I would sugest something like copulins and -nol products.
Have you used either of these around her? I mean I don´t know about your family situation (none of my business either) but generaly speaking you don´t want to traumatize her (or yourself) by causing these reactions in her do you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I´m also suggesting this because all of the prods you mentioned are -none ones except AE perhaps although it´s still heavy in none too .

ontimenow
09-18-2003, 01:15 PM
CJ
I have used SOE with TE/m with no problem also I have used AE as a standalone with no problem I have never tried couplins. I know I can\'t use TE/m as a standalone product around her. I\'m not going to use TE/m in any of my mixes I don\'t think I will try NPA/w either. I\'m going to try WAGG or SOE as a standalone product. I don\'t mind commenting on my family situation I\'m a single dad. You are right I don\'t want to do anything to hurt her in any kind of way

platinumfox
09-19-2003, 12:08 AM
This post is starting to get creepy.Why do you have pheromones on while around your kids /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gifThe first Pheromonohlics Anonymous meeting is next week you guys are invited.Kids just act up for no apparent reasons ya know?

ontimenow
09-19-2003, 10:43 AM
LISTEN you sick ass prick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif did you read my post,I\'m a single dad I was at a store women usually are at stores. Is there anything wrong with wearing mones to a store just so happen I had to take my daughter with me. Maybe you know about these meetings you are talking about you are the only one who has responded with this type of response get your sick ass mind out of the gutter. If this post needs to be edited do so, sorry for the profanity but this guy is out of line making those types of suggestions. I love my daughter that\'s why I ask these questions so I want have a repeat experience, I\'m looking for a women that\'s why I had on pheromones is there anything wrong with that,if that\'s creepy that\'s your opinon.

platinumfox
09-20-2003, 07:03 AM
LMAO @ ONTIMENOW!!!TEMPER TEMPER FELLA!Thats \"Mr Sick Ass Prick\" to you.LOL!You said you from the \"dirty south\" and we all know about what goes on there.I suggest you RELAX.\"Have a good day\"

ontimenow
09-20-2003, 06:32 PM
No tell me what goes on in the south besides racism you are so misinformed. Almost any parent would be upset at some of the things you are saying, all I did was ask for advice. I don\'t understand how my question made you say some of the things you said. You must not be a parent if so you would understand why I\'m so pissed at what you are saying. Have a nice day.

belgareth
09-20-2003, 07:23 PM
Ontimenow,

Hey, you have my respect for the single dad routine. I got custody of my daughter when she was only six. It was a real bear! I did the single dad thing for about two years before I married Lynne. My daughter is grown up now and has two kids of her own. It\'s a tough job, tougher than being a single mom in a lot of ways. Nobody who hasn\'t done it could possibly understand so just ignore the damned fool and his bull$hit.

platinumfox
09-20-2003, 10:45 PM
Ontimenow,I better stop or I will say something that gets me kicked off from posting.Believe me you are WAAAAAY out of you league \"junior\".So I\'ll just tell you once again \"HAVE A GOOD DAY\"

Sagacious1420
09-21-2003, 02:30 AM
Mods-
Please forgive me for the following transgression, but I feel it\'s well deserved. Feel free to edit what you will. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ontimenow,I better stop or I will say something that gets me kicked off from posting.Believe me you are WAAAAAY out of you league \"junior\".So I\'ll just tell you once again \"HAVE A GOOD DAY\"

I think you should say it! Who needs you anyway! Haven\'t seen anything of value from any of your posts, thus far, so I doubt you\'ll be missed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Good riddens, my \"friend\". One less pinhead posting bullsh!t on this forum is a good thing, IMHO. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif If I may qoute you \"so show respect ok\"...too late for you, huh. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Oh...and have a nice life! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

ontimenow &amp; bel-
Is it a troll or just another dumba$$? Either way...don\'t feed the SOB!

And don\'t even give me sh!t about flaming you, loser!

If you\'re looking for someone to lament to, then go find a fvcking mirror...you brought this upon yourself!

belgareth
09-21-2003, 03:08 AM
ontimenow &amp; bel-
Is it a troll or just another dumba$$?

I was thinking more along the lines of a troglodyte.

Icarus
09-21-2003, 03:15 AM
I had a pet troglodyte.

I loved that little guy.

Steve

Sagacious1420
09-21-2003, 03:16 AM
troglodyte.

Love that word! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif And so apropos! Love that word,too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sagacious1420
09-21-2003, 03:30 AM
I had a pet troglodyte.

I loved that little guy.

Steve

Was it a troglodyte or a tribble?

EXIT63
09-21-2003, 04:34 AM
Good riddens, my \"friend\". One less pinhead posting bullsh!t on this forum is a good thing, IMHO.

<font color=\"pink\">post edited by me </font>

Elana
09-21-2003, 06:05 AM
ontimenow &amp; bel-
Is it a troll or just another dumba$$? Either way...don\'t feed the SOB!

Are you kidding? He has had some very informative posts. Need I remind you of this brilliant gem......

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=93805&amp;page=2&amp;v iew=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=1 (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=93805&amp;page=2&amp;v iew=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=1\")

Holmes
09-21-2003, 06:39 AM
I had a pet troglodyte.

I loved that little guy.

Steve

How did you catch him? Troglodytes are usually found under major bridges--Brooklyn, London, et al. (or so say the Brothers Grimm)--and are believed to eat Neophytes for breffix. They\'re also particularly drawn to the intoxicating scent of Yes. Why? No one knows.

Holmes

platinumfox
09-21-2003, 08:56 AM
Saggy1420,flame all you want LMAO!Are you ontimenow\'s father?Cause sounds like you your fighting his battles for him LMAO!Saggy your not sly like platinumfox so dont even start!Call me all the names you want because I\'ve called everything in the book!But SOB IS GOING TO FAR YOU DONT KNOW MY MOM SO YOU DONT BRING HER IN THIS OK?I SUGGEST ALL OF YOU TO RELAX AND ENJOY YOURSELVES POSTING NOT TRYING TO BE INTERNET TOUGH GUYS AND GIRLS!NOBODY PUSHES ME AROUND.So all of you have a \"wonderful day\"!