PDA

View Full Version : New here with ? and totally confused......

Browneyes
09-17-2003, 04:58 AM
Hello,
I have been reading the messages here for a while now, and I am still so confused. I haven\'t found a message that answers my questions yet-- so here goes...
I wear a perfume that I get compliments on ALL THE TIME.
I am very interested in trying the pheromones, but I still want to use my everyday perfume.
Is it possible to put a few drops of whichever pheromone(s) that I choose into an unscented body lotion first-- and then apply my perfume?
Next question...
Which pheromones to choose...
I want pheromones that will attract men (sexually) but at the same time-- will not cause woman to feel threatened--- know what I mean?
I am worried about the pheromones \"clashing\" with my perfume, and I am wondering how many woman here use pheromones with perfume.
I am thinking about ordering the PI/w and the PCC, but have no idea if these would clash with my perfume or not.
Also--I have been looking at the Calypso oils with pheromones at the Skin Biology website:

and I am wondering if anyone else here has looked into these. What makes the pheromones here better than the ones at the skin biology site?

Ideas and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Browneyes <font color=\"purple\"> </font>

Elana
09-17-2003, 05:07 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Is it possible to put a few drops of whichever pheromone(s) that I choose into an unscented body lotion first-- and then apply my perfume?
Next question...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

You most certainly can. That\'s what most of us do. PI/w has virtually no scent. PCC has a very light melon cover scent which fades away rather quickly.
PI/w (nol) and PCC (copulins) is a very nice combo. PI/w makes people chatty, comfortable, friendly while PCC raises the testosterone level in men way up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sexyredhead
09-17-2003, 05:11 AM

Yes! And that\'s exactly what I was going to recommend. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

You might try the PIw/PCC combo to start off. PIw is unscented, and PCC has a very light, fruity scent that seems to fade quickly unless you have your nose to the spot you applied it. I would think they would be covered well by whatever perfume you are wearing. What perfume is it btw?
I think most of the women here use -mones with perfume, at least some of the time. Some, like TEw, need to be covered, but others (the unscented or lightly-scented ones) really don\'t need to be.

I think there was a thread a long time ago about the Calypso oils. Try a search for the last 6 months on \'Calypso Oils\' and see what comes up.

HTH, and Welcome!
SRH

Brian
09-17-2003, 06:38 AM
and I am wondering if anyone else here has looked into these. What makes the pheromones here better than the ones at the skin biology site?

Browneyes,

Welcome to the forum. I don\'t know anything about the women\'s products, but I do know the difference of the products here, from other sites. You have a much larger selection of products here, and they work. I\'ve purchased several products, from several other sites, and not one of them worked. It wasn\'t until I started using the products here, that I began to have success. Plus, you know what your getting, because most of the products here, give you the phero contents of the product. Other phero sites, rarely do. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Brian

Mtnjim
09-17-2003, 09:40 AM
\"I think there was a thread a long time ago about the Calypso oils. Try a search for the last 6 months on \'Calypso Oils\' and see what comes up.\"

If I remember correctly, they are good if you want to attract a plant--they use plant phero-like extract. Again IF I remember correctly! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes
09-17-2003, 10:05 AM
Calypso oils are most effective if used while listening to Harry Belafonte records. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Holmes

Browneyes
09-17-2003, 10:20 AM
Thanks to all for your suggestions/help

I think I will order both the PI/w and the PCC and see what happens!

The perfume by the way-- is a knock-off of \"Red\". I have tried SOoo many perfumes over the years (both High and Low end) but NOTHING gets me compliments like this one. I guess it just goes with my chemistry.

Thanks again for your help. I will come back and let everyone know how the pheros work for me.

Sagacious1420
09-17-2003, 10:54 AM
Calypso oils are most effective if used while listening to Harry Belafonte records. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Holmes

Dude, I thought my sense of humor was painful! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

But hey, a groans as good as a giggle in my book. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Daaaaayooooooooh! Daaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyooooooooooooh! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Holmes
09-17-2003, 11:10 AM

Holmes

Dude, I thought my sense of humor was painful! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

But hey, a groans as good as a giggle in my book. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Daaaaayooooooooh! Daaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyooooooooooooh! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

*cackling* Yeah, I know. That was pretty brutal, but I just couldn\'t resist... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes