PDA

View Full Version : This 3 year old kid is better than you...

ToBeOrNotToBe
09-16-2003, 09:25 AM
http://markwalker.reebok.com/ (\"http://markwalker.reebok.com/\")

Elana
09-16-2003, 09:37 AM
and he could kick Franki\'s butt! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tallmacky
09-16-2003, 09:46 AM
a little too cute to kick anyone\'s ass, I would just foul the crap out of him, he would be out quick.

Holmes
09-16-2003, 10:03 AM
As I alluded to in another post, that kid was trying to push me around recently--steal my lunch money and whatnot--but I just wouldn\'t have it!

Holmes

Elana
09-16-2003, 11:30 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
As I alluded to in another post, that kid was trying to push me around recently--steal my lunch money and whatnot--but I just wouldn\'t have it!

Holmes

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Holmes...you are such a stud! A tough guy really turns me on. What did you do to him? Did you call him mean names?

Holmes
09-16-2003, 01:42 PM
No, I...I...fine, I ran away, okay? *sniff sniff* Just don\'t tell anyone please. He scared me, Elana.

All I did was ask him if he was returning next season on \"The Surreal Life\" and...he started to get all Emeril Lagasse on me. *sobbing now*

Holmes

Charisma
09-16-2003, 11:37 PM
a little too cute to kick anyone\'s ass, I would just foul the crap out of him, he would be out quick.

Look at the picture on the right. He\'s making a \"up your\'s\" gesture, which is a \'secret\' UK hand signal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Andy
09-19-2003, 06:40 AM
Nope .. that\'s the inverted peace signal. I guess we\'ll see his mugshots in about 12 years. Dam lil\' gangstas. He\'s just training hand to eye coordination ...

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">In Antwort auf:</font><hr />
With his trademark two-handed-over-the-head-shot, he owns the playground

... damn .. whatta bloody mess. Who\'s gonna clean that up ?

Charisma
09-20-2003, 11:44 AM
Nope .. that\'s the inverted peace signal.

Watch an episode of Bottom or The Young Ones and then you\'ll say: \"Yes, that\'s the inverted peace signal\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Holmes
09-20-2003, 11:56 AM
LOL The Young Ones! \"Dr. Martin\'s, Dr. Martin\'s, Dr. Martin\'s BOOTS!\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Holmes

CJ01
09-20-2003, 12:01 PM
Watch an episode of Bottom or The Young Ones

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
09-20-2003, 12:49 PM
I am the biggest Young One\'s fanatic ever to walk the face of this earth!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

RICK: Oh, come along now. What about Bottcelli, where you have to guess the identity of the famous person?

VYVYAN: What about Jelly Botty, where you have to eat 18 curries?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CJ01
09-20-2003, 12:58 PM
I didnĀ“t even know this series was on in the US. There you go, you learn more new useless information everyday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Elana
09-20-2003, 01:25 PM
MTV aired it many years ago. I saw one episode and I was hooked. Years after Comedy Central picked it up. I have every episode on VHS. Now it\'s out on DVD. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Holmes
09-20-2003, 01:55 PM
Useless information? Oh stop that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Man, didn\'t think anyone remembered that show...

There was also this show about a horrible Spinal Tap-ish band called \"Bad News.\" And, of course, \"The Rutles.\" Funny stuff.

Holmes

Elana
09-20-2003, 04:37 PM
Which Young Ones character are you?

http://quizilla.com/users/Dream-Poet/quizzes/Which%20Young%20One\'s%20Character%20Are%20You?/ (\"http://quizilla.com/users/Dream-Poet/quizzes/Which%20Young%20One\'s%20Character%20Are%20You?/\")

Sagacious1420
09-20-2003, 04:42 PM
I am the biggest Young One\'s fanatic ever to walk the face of this earth!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I knew there was something I liked about you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Now I know just what it is. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

That is some quality TV!

The whole series on VHS, huh!?! Can I cum over and watch it w/ you? I\'ll bring the...uhhh...errr...ummm...popcorn! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
09-20-2003, 04:45 PM
Yeah...you just do that. And be certain to bring the <font color=\"pink\"> sex toys </font> popcorn /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sagacious1420
09-20-2003, 04:57 PM
Which Young Ones character are you?

http://quizilla.com/users/Dream-Poet/quizzes/Which%20Young%20One\'s%20Character%20Are%20You?/ (\"http://quizilla.com/users/Dream-Poet/quizzes/Which%20Young%20One\'s%20Character%20Are%20You?/\")

The results are in...

\"You are Vyvyin the punk rocker who loves to smash things up. You don\'t need to open a door to use it. You don\'t need to worry about your grades. You have not a care in the world besides worrying about what next nasty thing your going to do to Rick and Neil. Also how to get rid of the shocking hangover you have.\"

Elana-
Who\'s your fav?

Elana
09-20-2003, 05:05 PM
Elana-
Who\'s your fav?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> I can\'t answer that. Vyv, Neil, and Rick are tied. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes
09-20-2003, 05:09 PM
If I may interject...VYVYIN RULES ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Damn, apparently I\'m Mike. I don\'t buy it--not for one bloody second! (Far closer to the truth is that I actually have a fair amount of each Young One in me...including Vyvyin. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

Holmes

Elana
09-20-2003, 05:10 PM
Vyv in the Bambi episode.....not much more to add to that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!!

franki
09-20-2003, 05:12 PM
Now that it is clear Elana likes the young ones, all of a sudden everyone likes it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Sagacious1420
09-20-2003, 05:12 PM
A perfectly acceptable answer! I\'m afraid I have to agree w/ you on that one. Man, I haven\'t seen that show in soooooo long. Guess I\'ll have to look for the DVD series so I can get a regular fix. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks for bringing it up Holmes! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Love that show! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
09-20-2003, 05:13 PM
Come on Franki....THEY RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I used to make guys I date watch Summer Holiday to gage their reaction. If they didn\'t laugh their asses off, I thought a lot less of them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

franki
09-20-2003, 05:17 PM
If they didn\'t laugh their asses off, I thought a lot less of them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Don\'t worry, I would laugh my ass off too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Elana
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00006AUH9/qid=1064106996/sr=8-4/ref=sr_8_4/104-8295993-2949562?v=glance&amp;s=dvd&amp;n=507846 (\"http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00006AUH9/qid=1064106996/sr=8-4/ref=sr_8_4/104-8295993-2949562?v=glance&amp;s=dvd&amp;n=507846\")

Sagacious1420
Now that it is clear Elana likes the young ones, all of a sudden everyone likes it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Oh come on now Franki. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I loved that show long before I ever knew there was an Elana out there in the world. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif But hey, if she can help recruit more Young Ones fanatics, then what could be wrong w/ that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

franki
09-20-2003, 05:18 PM

Oh come on now Franki. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ok, ok. I was joking.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Elana
09-20-2003, 05:20 PM
long before I ever knew there was an Elana out there in the world.

damn....life must have sucked for you back then. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Holmes
09-20-2003, 05:21 PM
LOL.

Actually, Sag, I think Charisma brought it up originally...I just fanned the flame... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Summer Holiday...I forgot about that one! (That\'s it--I think I\'ll just have to check out the DVD now...thanks for the link Elana!)

I used to have all that stuff on tape--including \"The Black Adder,\" etc. Long gone.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Sagacious1420
09-20-2003, 05:22 PM
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00006AUH9/qid=1064106996/sr=8-4/ref=sr_8_4/104-8295993-2949562?v=glance&amp;s=dvd&amp;n=507846 (\"http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00006AUH9/qid=1064106996/sr=8-4/ref=sr_8_4/104-8295993-2949562?v=glance&amp;s=dvd&amp;n=507846\")

Why thank you! Very kind, very kind indeed! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Suppose I won\'t have to cum over afterall. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Yea, I\'m sure you\'re crushed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Elana
09-20-2003, 05:24 PM
All you full membered Young Ones fans come to my house for a big old viewing party. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Did I mention that I LOVE THE YOUNG ONES?!?

franki
09-20-2003, 05:27 PM

I guess I am welcome as well then cause I am young. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Sagacious1420
09-20-2003, 05:29 PM
long before I ever knew there was an Elana out there in the world.

damn....life must have sucked for you back then. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Yea, I know...but at least I had the Young Ones!

Things are just as...errr...ummmm...hard since I made the discovery, though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif And it\'s all your fault! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sagacious1420
09-20-2003, 05:32 PM
All you full membered Young Ones fans come to my house for a big old viewing party. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Now that could be interesting.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Who?

Sagacious1420
09-20-2003, 05:36 PM
Actually, Sag, I think Charisma brought it up originally...I just fanned the flame... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dooooooooohhhhhhhhhh! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I used to have all that stuff on tape--including \"The Black Adder,\" etc. Long gone.

Bummer! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

When do you think you\'ll be done w/ your therapy? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Holmes
09-20-2003, 05:44 PM

When do you think you\'ll be done w/ your therapy? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gifOh man...I\'m in it for the loooong haul--hey, this is traumatic stuff. One day at a time. If I could just get that DVD from Amazon...(let\'s hear it for overnight shipping...oh, but tomorrow\'s Sunday, isn\'t it?! DOH!)

Holmes

Elana
09-20-2003, 05:49 PM
Some Young Ones trivia...

Who was the Oscar winning actress that played Miss Money Sterling on the Bambi episode?

Emma Thompson
She was brilliant in it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sagacious1420
09-20-2003, 05:50 PM
If I could just get that DVD from Amazon...(let\'s hear it for overnight shipping...oh, but tomorrow\'s Sunday, isn\'t it?! DOH!)

Holmes

It\'s a helluva lot cheaper than therapy...that\'s for sure! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes
09-20-2003, 06:58 PM
It\'s a helluva lot cheaper than therapy...that\'s for sure! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

If only I had known! Oh well...A decade late and $100K short... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Emma Thompson
She was brilliant in it!

Bloody \'ell, that was Emma Thompson, was it?! Nice! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Holmes

Charisma
09-21-2003, 11:15 PM
What about Filthy Rich and Catflap?

Especially the episode with the Nolan Sisters, euuuu-uh! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ToBeOrNotToBe
09-22-2003, 12:21 PM
STOP MESSING WITH MY THREAD!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Charisma
09-23-2003, 07:05 AM

Just to make sure we cover everything: how about Bottom? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Bottom rocks (except for Guesthouse Paradiso which hits rock bottom /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif)

I\'m a hugh fan of Rik and Ade!

Charisma
09-23-2003, 07:11 AM

What happened?

Btw, remember Lord Flasheart?

Icarus
09-23-2003, 07:18 AM
BlackAdder 2 &amp; 3 were by far the best series.

Awesome.

\"She\'s got a tongue like an electric eel and she likes the taste of a MANs tonsels! WOOF!\"

And so on and so forth in that general manner.

Steve

Holmes
09-23-2003, 07:25 AM
BlackAdder 2 &amp; 3 were by far the best series.

Awesome.

\"She\'s got a tongue like an electric eel and she likes the taste of a MANs tonsels! WOOF!\"

And so on and so forth in that general manner.

Steve

LMAO! Oh my God, you know that one? Classic. Myself, I lost the tapes long ago (in a move)...had to break down and buy the DVDs...

Dr. Johnson is a badass.

And Lord Flasheart...of course! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes

ToBeOrNotToBe
09-23-2003, 08:45 AM

I\'ll be forced to destroy you all...

Charisma
09-23-2003, 09:52 PM
Where do you pick up those five guinnea words? Anything over two syllables and you usually have to have a lie down.
(The New Statesman) LMAO2 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif