PDA

View Full Version : Difference between old EW & new EW

randa
09-15-2003, 11:26 PM
Is the new EW weaker than the original Stink-bomb? Can/should it be used the same way as past mixes state?

I\'d really like to know. I think this will be my next purchase. Based on what I found by going back through old posts, EW seems to be the most popular ingredient in mixes, whether it be full strength or diluted in some form. PI/w and PCC follow are next popular. Thanks in advance.

CJ01
09-16-2003, 01:32 AM
randa, you´re right, the old EW was just a test version memory serves and the new one is more diluted making mixing a little easier. It´s still gonna be a stinky bomb though, watch out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Whitehall
09-16-2003, 09:46 AM
I also remember that the new stuff has the proportion of indole cut so it smells more like the front and less like the back.

randa
09-16-2003, 10:07 AM
Would you guys recommend just using it in the same manner, in the mixes I\'ve found here? Just use the same amounts and don\'t worry about the differences or up the amount slightly to make up for any differences. I have noticed from past posts that some users were using a dilution of x drops to 1 gallon water, and alot are now using 1 drop to an oz and some 1 drop to a liter. And some are even using whole, undiluted drops. I also have to factor in that a lot of the users who received the old EW probably are still using it since it\'s used in such minute amounts.

CJ01
09-16-2003, 11:24 AM
randa, this is how I diluted my old EW:
I tried to get a drop out the bottle -didn´t work but the little bottle I was using caught some of the EW - and my GOD did it reak!
Next step I used some ethanol and distilled water to mix the EW.
Now, the bottle I used was only about 7.5 ml - fairly small.
Took a little bit of that and mixed it with more water and ethanol again.

Currently I´m using a bigger pumpspray bottle. All I do is take some of the second dilution and add more water to it.

The idea is to add water and/or ethanol untill the smell ain´t so bad, basically. Mind you in most of mine I like to make sure I can still smell it. After I´ve applied it it smells for a while and then begins to blend in with my body chemistry. ( Often I can still detect the smell, but I can also detect my own natural cops quiete often too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif )

I´ve had smellier and less smellier mixes to play with, follow your nose as well as the reactions you get from others and you´ll be okay /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Diluting EW ain´t that complicated really /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

A good thing is too spray it into your hair as well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif