PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever used this stuff?

Sagacious1420
09-15-2003, 03:59 PM
Hi all-

I was out picking up some EOs at a health food store and saw a display for this nutrional suppliment called \"Cellfood\". I was in a hurry so I grabbed a product pamphlet on my way out. It looks like an interesting product.

If you\'re interested you can check it out for yourself here: web page (\"http://www.luminahealth.com/\")

I may pick some up the next time I\'m in the area. If I do, I\'ll post my results...or lack thereof.

Ash
09-16-2003, 12:54 AM
Sag...

I have not used this product but I took a look at the site and was impressed and had made a decision to buy but before I placed my order I did a Google and came up with this site which has some Cellfood products that the other site didn\'t have. Cellfood with DHEA? Hmmm...Interesting. I\'m going to give it a try. Maybe we can compare notes.
Thanks for sharing! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ash

http://www.prismiclight.com/cellf.htm (\"http://www.prismiclight.com/cellf.htm\")

Sagacious1420
09-16-2003, 01:14 AM
Yea, it looked pretty impressive from the info I picked up.

Thanks for the link. I hadn\'t done a net search, I just went straight to their web address. I\'ll have to check out your link.

Ash
09-28-2003, 04:21 PM
Sag.

Got my order last week and here\'s the report.

I like this stuff a lot!!! I went a little nuts on my order. I always seem to do that. I can\'t say anything about the DHEA and the DNA/RNA; who knows if and when they will work and I don\'t really know what to look for with those products anyway. Fountain of youth? Who knows... The Silica and the Cell are great! They made a huge difference in my digestion and food assimilation. HUGE! Also, I have a better sense of overall wellbeing. I\'d give these products a 10 on the bang for the buck scale. I think these are great by themselves and a great delivery system for other supplements you might be taking. SO, there you go! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Ash

Ash
09-28-2003, 04:41 PM
I forgot to say thanks...THANKS!!!

Ash

Sagacious1420
10-11-2003, 08:19 PM
Ash-

Got my Cellfood today. Wow! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I knew it was supposed

to be fast acting...immediate is more like it. Incredible clarity of mind and a great energy boost, but not edgy or

anything. I\'m wondering if the mineral complex may have something to do w/ that. In the past I\'ve used a

liquid mineral complex that had that same effect and it was immediate, too. It was discontinued about 5 years

ago...horrible tasting stuff, it was. Not a problem w/ the Cellfood, though. I\'m quite impressed so far and

look forward to seeing how the next few days go.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Oh...and...you\'re welcome.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sagacious1420
10-17-2003, 01:26 AM
So

there seems to be a difference of opinion regarding this product. Since there seems to be some debate about this

stuff, I contacted Lumina Health about potential health concerns and this is what they had to

say:

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Your brief explanation seems to be to the

point: there is no deuterium (deuterium oxide) present in our products, rather it is deuterium sulfate (D2SO4). As

you know, this is a common mistake made by some who quickly glance at our product information. Interestingly, while

deuterium oxide (heavy water) in a high enough concentration can in fact be toxic, there is a considerable amount of

medical testing protocols using deuterium due to its kinetic nature and its isotopic effects occurring in chemical

reactions involving bond rupture of H and D. In Fact, deuterium is used in medical applications today to increase

the mean tumor blood flow and perfusion rate. Again, we do not actually use deuterium in our formulation process,

but I think that you (and your customer) would be surprised to know that a MEDLINE search reveals thousands of

medical applications and protocols using deuterium oxide (heavy water).

Evaluation and validation studies have

concluded that CELLFOOD is completely non-toxic (including LD50 studies).

By the way, deuterium (heavy water) is

used in most nuclear reactors, not just in Canada (CANDU). However it is used specifically as a buffer because of

its stability and non-radioactivity (it is a much more effective moderator than plain water).

Warmest

Regards,
Kevin A. Negrete
Vice President - Sales and Marketing
Nu Science Corporation
A Division of Deutrel

Industries
http://www.deutrel.com (\"http://www.deutrel.com\")

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I\'m no expert, but there you have it.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Jones
10-17-2003, 02:46 AM
No D20,

well yea...

but D2SO4 is gonna become D+ / DSO4- once you ingest it, Im just not big on voluntarily taking

deuterium.

Sagacious1420
10-17-2003, 11:59 AM
Jones-

For those of us who aren\'t in the know, could you explain exactly how that happens.

Or how an FDA

approved lab would be allowed to manufacture and sell a product that is toxic.

Ash
10-17-2003, 06:28 PM
I don\'t

know about toxicity but since I started using Cellfood I\'ve had really, really GREAT bowel movements! Best

I\'ve had since I OD\'d on acid back in 71.

I must report one siiiddeefffeeeccttt though (twitch, twitch).

Last night I was at a \"black lighted\" Rave and when I saw myself in a mirror I noticed the very tips of my hairs

had this odd metallic green glow about them. I just figured it was part of my MDMA rush but now I\'m not so sure.

I must also report that two drops of TE and 3 drops of WAGG/m plus the green tipped hair went over big at the Rave.

It was really kewl !! It was like being back in High School only this time the girls....Sorry, I kinda got carried

away. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Ash

CptKipling
10-18-2003, 05:50 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Jones-

For those of us who aren\'t in the

know, could you explain exactly how that happens.

Or how an FDA approved lab would be allowed to manufacture and

sell a product that is toxic.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

D2SO4 is H2SO4 with deuterium. When H2SO4 (sulphuric acid) dissolves it

breaks into H(plus) and SO4(minus) ions, same with D2SO4.

Jones
10-18-2003, 03:54 PM
yup