PDA

View Full Version : Stud or Dud?

cuddlebear
09-15-2003, 09:04 AM
Hey, ladies, check out these pics /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

http://www.joelkilgore.com/cbearhug++.html (\"http://www.joelkilgore.com/cbearhug++.html\")

For what it\'s worth, I was wearing pheros in all the shots that have ladies in them.

franki
09-15-2003, 09:20 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sexyredhead
09-15-2003, 09:24 AM
You know, you look just how I thought you\'d look. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hey, who\'s the girl in pic #4? I think I might know her. She looks reaaaaaaallly familiar, but I can\'t place the name.

Holmes
09-15-2003, 09:39 AM
Stud. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Where were those fotos taken, CB?

Holmes

cuddlebear
09-15-2003, 09:50 AM
Pictures were taken at the mall and at various stores where my buddies work. (K-mart, Texaco, convenience stores)

You know what, SRH? I\'m drawing a blank on her name. She is one of my younger friends, a really crazy girl! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CJ01
09-15-2003, 12:21 PM
Given the choice I think I´d have to opt for No 10 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Elana
09-16-2003, 11:44 AM
Where are the pictures of babygirl?

CJ01
09-16-2003, 12:07 PM
Elana, you perv /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
09-16-2003, 12:08 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Elana, you perv /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif That\'s his fiance /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CJ01
09-16-2003, 12:12 PM
What our cuddly beary bear is engaged? Congratulations /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Elana, you leave her alone then okay /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sagacious1420
09-16-2003, 12:16 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

CJ-

You\'re flattery will only encourage her more. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CJ01
09-16-2003, 12:18 PM
true !!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
09-16-2003, 12:20 PM
totally true! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Sagacious1420
09-16-2003, 12:23 PM
Of course...w/ any luck! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CJ01
09-16-2003, 12:36 PM
stop encouraging her even more /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

DZorro
09-16-2003, 12:42 PM
to the girls here at the forum , if your interested you can see my picture here at this site /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Don\'t laugh to much /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=NYELREO&amp;key=QLF (\"http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=NYELREO&amp;key=QLF\")

DZorro,

Brian
09-17-2003, 04:26 AM
Cuddlebear,

You ladies man, you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brian

cuddlebear
09-17-2003, 04:42 AM
D\'Zorro\'s pic looks pretty sharp! Currently his rating is 8+ out of 10 so he must have something /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks to everyone who looked at me and my Cuddlebuddies /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

EXIT63
09-17-2003, 07:19 AM
HUBBA HUBBA!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

What a MAN!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Oh Cuddles....Meet me at the KMart tonight! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

tallmacky
09-17-2003, 10:21 AM
Monster Hunkattack!, are you playing (doing) both of those girls that posed with you?

Become a full-member and pm elana.

cuddlebear
09-17-2003, 11:48 AM
What am I PMing Elana about? Well, I\'m sure I could find something .. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif