PDA

View Full Version : Cuddly Pics

cuddlebear
09-15-2003, 09:01 AM
OK, here are some recent photos of me and my cuddlebuddies.

http://www.joelkilgore.com/cbearhug++.html (\"http://www.joelkilgore.com/cbearhug++.html\")

Just think, now you can print out the pic and throw darts at the moderator! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Of course there are a few fine chicas in the pics ...

Cuddles

p.s. Whoops! This is off topic, well, I was wearing pheros in all the pics that have ladies in them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tallmacky
09-17-2003, 07:48 AM
Very nice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif JO worthy.

cuddlebear
09-17-2003, 11:46 AM
Thanks to whoever moved this to the proper forum. I had forgotten how to do it myself. (Not much of a moderator, huh? )

This is, of course, where it really belongs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

cuddlebear
09-18-2003, 05:29 AM
This site now contains a couple of my songs. Everyone knows (I think) that I play piano and keyboard. The first song is my own composition, the other an O-Town song ...

I hope you enjoy it ...

Cuddles
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Holmes
09-18-2003, 08:56 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
This site now contains a couple of my songs. Everyone knows (I think) that I play piano and keyboard. The first song is my own composition, the other an O-Town song ...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Nice, Cuddlebear! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Holmes

CJ01
09-18-2003, 11:12 AM
When do I get a cuddle? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

cuddlebear
09-18-2003, 07:50 PM
This is especially for CJ01. *HUGGGGG* /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I will give you a cuddle any time you\'d like.

Cuddles

CJ01
09-19-2003, 09:03 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
This is especially for CJ01. *HUGGGGG*

I will give you a cuddle any time you\'d like.

Cuddles

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif mmmmmmh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

MORE please /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif