PDA

View Full Version : We Want Your Soul, Inc.

Holmes
09-14-2003, 01:17 PM
www.wewantyoursoul.com (\"http://www.wewantyoursoul.com\")

Holmes

Sagacious1420
09-14-2003, 01:46 PM
Dude this sucks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif My soul\'s only worth about $10K? I suppose it would be of more value if weren\'t for the fact that 90% of ppl have a purer soul than me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Hey numbers don\'t lie and it\'s on the internet so it must be true. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Andy
09-15-2003, 01:56 AM
91% of people have a purer soul than you

ouch!

weeeeell ... ok ... already knew that ;P

Bruce
09-15-2003, 11:07 AM
Check out the testimonials page. This one\'s a crack up.

Selling my soul was the best thing that I ever did, not only do I have a whole load of money to spend, but now I no longer have to worry about being nice to people - as no longer have to worry about what happens to my soul when i die.

JD, Kensington

Holmes
09-15-2003, 11:51 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Yeah, that one\'s great.

I love this:

\"Incredible. Thanks for the cheque, I have now just bought myself a brand new SUV with a pile of money I got for something that I wasn\'t using anyway.\"

Holmes

Sagacious1420
09-15-2003, 11:58 AM
Hey Andy-

Yea, it really wasn\'t much of a shock. But a higher percentage than I would have guessed. As I\'ve been saying for years...I\'m only slightly evil...just enough to be interesting. Denial perhaps?

Holmes-

Thanks for the link. I\'ve forwarded it to some friends and we\'ve been having a blast w/ it. Funny stuff, indeed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes
09-15-2003, 02:36 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif You got it. I must admit, though, that its comedic value waned considerably for me after I contacted the organization earlier today. They told me that my soul had a street price of less than US $10k! The reasoning? Not evil enough, not evil enough. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Holmes